MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Might have missed something due to skipping or using ATM cheats, but I'm stuck pretty early on on the "Reach Rank 2 with Aces" requirement for the Retaking the Taken quest. My Aces rank is stuck at 1. Is this a bug or am I just dumb.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Might have missed something due to skipping or using ATM cheats, but I'm stuck pretty early on on the "Reach Rank 2 with Aces" requirement for the Retaking the Taken quest. My Aces rank is stuck at 1. Is this a bug or am I just dumb.
Progression is locked off until you free Alex. I've checked your save file, just wait a few days and they'll talk about having found Alex. Once she's freed, you can send Sam to do a quest for the Aces.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MagusOfAss

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
oh shit a renpy game actually got finished

is this a dream?

real talk now, are there any plans to add any content for girls other than the spies and a couple of the prisoners or is this game just 100% over and is not getting any updates other than maybe bugfixes?

Unicel

Apr 19, 2018
I asked before and got no answer, I just want to know who the artist is, is it Exiscoming himself or who then? I would love to follow the artist in social media and all that.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
oh shit a renpy game actually got finished

is this a dream?

real talk now, are there any plans to add any content for girls other than the spies and a couple of the prisoners or is this game just 100% over and is not getting any updates other than maybe bugfixes?
Right now, no more future content is planned. It's been 2 and a half years and I'm ready to move on to the next project =)
That said, if there's a high demand for it, I might add in some extra stuff later. No new animations though due to the costs involved.

how do you take pictures? I think i missed or forget how to :(
At night, go and visit a cell > nanobot control > model
Here you can get the first 5 pictures for the picture quests. The following ones are all taken automatically after preforming sexual acts with the girls.
I'm suddenly not sure if it works with all the girls... test it on Sam first, just to be sure.

I asked before and got no answer, I just want to know who the artist is, is it Exiscoming himself or who then? I would love to follow the artist in social media and all that.
No, not the artist. I wish I could do what these guys do. I've included a special thanks to everyone in my latest Patreon post, here's all the names:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes