Jul 1, 2017
Not sure about you guys but I'm getting a bug when clicking on the nano control button when I head for Sams room. I get a scene with all three girls talking about having sex with me and so on. This is around 5-10 min into the game too when I only have Sam "unlocked".

I don't get this scene with Clover. With her I just get a list of thing I can probably do in the future if I keep talking with her. I'm guessing this is how its supposed to be. Anyway to fix this?

EDIT:
Forgot to add. After said scene I get a new option when talking with Sam which is "lets have sex already".

Nov 30, 2018
1. Congrats and thank you for your work.

2. Kinda a bug report/need a help.

When you are in the final stage (nuclear threat countdown) and send the girls to the strip club, you won't be able to interact with them in their rooms; after you wake up, the next scene you will see is the nuclear threat countdown with siren, so because of this, the girls never return from their "mission", thus are trapped.

Any fix/work around to this matter?

3. I found 11 CGs so far. Do I have all of them?

Last edited:

phreno

Nov 16, 2018
I can't seem to get the first lieutenant to appear for the punks, I've progressed all the way to the final aces lieutenant but it feels like i'm just spinning my wheels. Did I miss something?

I'm kind of worried that something weird happened because I got the event for both the nerds and the punks on the same night

May 30, 2019
so apparently, if you dont go to the school to discover the mastermind & save alex early in the game right away, new guy will remind you to do so every morning....even after youve done it and completed the mission. minor glitch, but it gets a tad annoying fast. xD

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Just started this game, is it a bug that Sam appears seemingly randomly in different states of dress when you talk to her i.e. naked, towel, underwear etc. and seems totally fine with it even though im like 10 mins into the game? also got the waitress uniform and after her first time working she came back in what looks like an altered/skimpier version of the base uniform even though I haven't unlocked anything like that yet.

Also by clicking the nanobot control button when visiting Sam can trigger what looks like the lead up to a foursome scene with the other spies despite not having them unlocked yet.

There seem to be quite a few bugs actually, can't talk to Sam after about day 11 and can't interact with the trap door, although not sure if you're meant to be right now, and some events seem to be out of order e.g. had clover go undercover for a few days then had an event where we chat about making her go undercover for the first time.

Probably worth waiting for a bugfix patch.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This is the kind of game where you:

- grind for 1 hour, then see upper left quadrant of left breast.
- grind 1 more hour, then see upper right quadrant of left breast.
- grind for another hour, see bottom right quadrant of left breast.
- grind for 2 more hours for the grand finale, finally getting to see the entire left breast.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
oh damn the game is finished (except for some bugs being reported) well i hope he fixes rest of bugs and works on another game thats a different popular franchise, and add mind control stuff in it

Reactions: DarkDank

risera

Apr 6, 2019
ey yo how do i get the outsiders lieutenant there rep is max for first level and nothing seems to be progressing?

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
finally have the time to finish the game. but I realized I missed the bookstore clerk pic and the tentacle pic in the book (because my current load point is right in the middle of the missile launch mode). how can I unlock them? that's all I have left. also kind of sad there was no free roam after the ending. I want to enjoy having my way with the girls more with all the stuff I got so far and don't have to start over

Edit: even when I load my old save (before engaging the final floor of WHOOP, the picture quest is bugged and I cannot collect the pic reward from the bookstore clerk. I have attached my save of this point below)

Reactions: trippin
Oct 2, 2018
Should not tagged games complete if they still full of game stopping bugs. The first "Boss" for Outsiders never shows up and I meet the requirements for them to show up thus can not continue with training the girls and stuck in a never ending loop of madness. Its a good game though the grind in some places is a bit extreme!

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
girls stuck at stripclub
CGs
Hey there Midnight, could you include your save file? You're not suppose to be able to send the girls to strip during that stage of the game, so I'm wondering what went wrong.

There's a total of 13 fully animated and voice acted cutscenes and 16 collectable CGs.

First Drift Punk Lt.
Can you include your save file? I'll have a look at it.

Bookstore pic
tentacle pic
free roam
I loaded your save file. It seems you've already picked up the last photo quest. Just visit the girls at night and have a foursome.
The tentacle pic might be more difficult. I tried getting it on your save file and noticed how low the droprate is. I'm going to improve it for the next patch, but in case you really want it and don't want to grind try this:

1. Visit an ingame ATM
2. Type in:

tentacle

3. Press enter. It should now take you to the tentacle scene and unlock the photo.

I like the freeroam idea. I'm gonna see if that's possible to do without completly breaking the script :D

repeating message
Crap, crap, crap. Okay, fixing this in the next patch. Sorry, stupid mistake on my part.

Sam's clothing
Trapdoor
Nanobot contro button
Sam (and the other girls) will appear in a towel when they're taking a shower in their cell. At the start of the game you might not notice because of the shower curtain, but you'll be able to disable this later.
The sexy version of the bar outfit is already available if you go to Items > Outfits > Pick different versions.

Trapdoor becomes useful after you start capturing WOOHP agents later on.

The Nanobot control button has been reported and is getting fixed asap in the next patch.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Should not tagged games complete if they still full of game stopping bugs. The first "Boss" for Outsiders never shows up and I meet the requirements for them to show up thus can not continue with training the girls and stuck in a never ending loop of madness. Its a good game though the grind in some places is a bit extreme!
Could you include your save file? Then I'll have a look at it.

Reactions: haooni

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Hmm doing the bookstore pic with the atm code softlocks the game if you do it at the final stretch due to how patches worked, so it appears you can only get it early on before the raids. Free-roam after the endings could fix this and there could have been a little bit more content with some of the girls from the show like Britney and Mandy (breaking Mandy would have been so much fun) but it is decent. Definitely free-roam though.

gshaa9

Feb 14, 2021
I've noticed a bug / strange behaviour - I'm currently at the beginning (at "Retaking the taken" quest, with only Sam and Clover unlocked) and after I visit Sam at the base and click "Nanobot control" at the top of the screen, all three girls show up (including Alex) and after some talk I receive "Let's have sex already!" quest. Is it normal?

Oct 2, 2018
Could you include your save file? Then I'll have a look at it.
Here is the save. I keep sending the agents to increase the rep but the 1st Boss Lady never shows up for Outsiders. Would not be surprised if its the same error/bug for the people experiencing not being able to get 1st Boss Lady for Drift Punk.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
real talk now, are there any plans to add any content for girls other than the spies and a couple of the prisoners or is this game just 100% over and is not getting any updates other than maybe bugfixes?
finished besides bugfixes.

how do you take pictures? I think i missed or forget how to :(
there's camera icon on upper right corner when girls pose.

Reactions: Safkol
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes