Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
here's the save
Thank for you letting me know about this! It was indeed bugged, but no worries this is how to fix it.

When you fight the big hulky agent and you get the Melody graphic, just choose "Don't persue target" and it will take you back to the world map. Then focus on Drift Punk and the Outsiders first. Once you've captured the first Lt. of every gang, then focus on building your reputation with the Aces until you get another quest where Sam talks about a diamond.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
These are all the pictures you can collect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that number 8 is a Christmas picture that only unlocks if you play the game during Christmas in real life. If you don't wanna wait that long, you can either change the time on your computer or even easier:

1. Open the developer console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

photoClaus = True

3. Press enter and then ESC the developer menu.
Easy as pie!
yeah in my album somehow the last 2 on page one are missing. the mrs.clause pic i already unlocked on christmas (naturally on that day last year), but the clerk pic (number 7) disappeared. is there a way to unlock it again at that point of my save?

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
I have been playing the game since it first came out, so I am guessing my current bugs (burly guy covering the second Punks' lieutenant and making her uncapturable) come from that. The grinding is far too much and I am frankly incapable of playing from the beginning once again, especially with how long it takes from one landgrab to the next. I am at a point where I have done absolutely everything except capturing lieutenants, so it is a kind of masochistic process to just skip the days till the landgrab comes by and I can chip away at the gangs... Sadly, I think I will not finish the games as is.

If you are taking feedback for the final polish pass of the game, here are my two cents:

- Free roam mode would be fantastic if it makes sense in-story.
- Make a way to quickly pass the time from one landgrab to the next.
- Shorten the missions. If they were short and quick they may be novel and fun, but they take too much time with a process that requires about the same IQ as that of the average pea.
- Not feedback for a final version per se, but I should mention that the sex scenes in orange trainer were really hot in great part because of the dialog, and the animations in this game, while of fantastic quality, can't really make up for that. I feel like watching a rule 34 gallery would be a better time investment.
- If you release a game that you know introduces incompatibilities with previous savegames, please include a way to skip the grind. It could be as simple as a questionnaire asking you which quests you have completed and cheats for the stats.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
yeah in my album somehow the last 2 on page one are missing. the mrs.clause pic i already unlocked on christmas (naturally on that day last year), but the clerk pic (number 7) disappeared. is there a way to unlock it again at that point of my save?
Clerk picture can be unlocked by doing all of her picture quests. The quest where she asks for a 4some rewards you with her photo.

I have been playing the game since it first came out, so I am guessing my current bugs (burly guy covering the second Punks' lieutenant and making her uncapturable) come from that. The grinding is far too much and I am frankly incapable of playing from the beginning once again, especially with how long it takes from one landgrab to the next. I am at a point where I have done absolutely everything except capturing lieutenants, so it is a kind of masochistic process to just skip the days till the landgrab comes by and I can chip away at the gangs... Sadly, I think I will not finish the games as is.

If you are taking feedback for the final polish pass of the game, here are my two cents:

- Free roam mode would be fantastic if it makes sense in-story.
- Make a way to quickly pass the time from one landgrab to the next.
- Shorten the missions. If they were short and quick they may be novel and fun, but they take too much time with a process that requires about the same IQ as that of the average pea.
- Not feedback for a final version per se, but I should mention that the sex scenes in orange trainer were really hot in great part because of the dialog, and the animations in this game, while of fantastic quality, can't really make up for that. I feel like watching a rule 34 gallery would be a better time investment.
- If you release a game that you know introduces incompatibilities with previous savegames, please include a way to skip the grind. It could be as simple as a questionnaire asking you which quests you have completed and cheats for the stats.
Hey there, thank you for the in depth feedback.
1. Free roam - I'm gonna try putting this after the credits in the next patch.
2. There already is a way to quickly jump to the next landgrab. Just click on the Agents button at the top of the screen
3. Shorten the missions. Completely agree, however I didn't because the risk of quests bugging out. However, there are plans to add a new gadget in the June update which reduces the mission time by 60%
4. Sex dialog vs animation. When I started PT, I didn't know how to combine the two. Some people have pointed out really liking the animations and some like the dialog more. I plan to have a more dialog experience for my next game =)
5. This has been really tricky to do, but should be possible if given enough time. However in the meantime, you can use the cheats to skip a lot of the grind.

All in all, this has been a great learning experience and I hope it will make my next game better. That said, I feel you on a lot of the feedback and how it can be tedious. Still! Thank you for playing and sharing your thoughts! I'll take it with me for my next game.

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
is there anyone willing to share a full save? pretty please? i really don't want to have to restart the full game. sorry for any inconvenience

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Is there any cheat for money? clothes are too pricey.
go to ATM, type "cheats" and it will present you with options to get 10k money, 10 agents and such. no more grinding ;)

edit: for materials to creates medicines and potions, send the girls to LesEspine/ Silvia (idk the correct name, sorry for butchering).

Last edited:

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
Unofficial Android port of PAPRIKA TRAINER [GADGETMOD] by SU

[GADGETMOD]: due to the game requiring sets of buttons to be pressed on a keyboard, SU have made a more proficient method where buttons are added in place for the keyboard buttons.

lewa956

May 28, 2018
Just started a new save on the complete version, but one of the picture quests seems bugged? The one for a picture of a topless girl. I tried all options on all 3 girls in the camera menu, but nothing gives the picture. Do I need to get a certain outfit for it or something?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I'm stuck in a loop at almost the end of the game. Check this savve anyone and pls help me
It's very odd that you got this screen. Am I correct in assuming that you rescued Sam with the bondage suit gadget?
Once that's done, you're suppose to only be able to plan a mission to Punk Web, but seeing your save file, you somehow managed to leave the mission screen. There is a fix, but it's a little buggy.

1. Save the game in a new slot
2. Open the developer menu with Shift+O
3. Type in:

jump task26

4. Press enter and it should automatically take you to the next part of the quest. There will be some visual bugs, but it will correct itself in a little bit.

Just started a new save on the complete version, but one of the picture quests seems bugged? The one for a picture of a topless girl. I tried all options on all 3 girls in the camera menu, but nothing gives the picture. Do I need to get a certain outfit for it or something?
Oh the topless photo actually requires you to have Sam model, put her in her underwear and then click her bra. She will take it off when you do that. Then tell her to hide her breasts with her hands and then take the picture.

Reactions: Mastershake

lewa956

May 28, 2018
Oh the topless photo actually requires you to have Sam model, put her in her underwear and then click her bra. She will take it off when you do that. Then tell her to hide her breasts with her hands and then take the picture.
Yeah, that worked. Can't believe I missed that. I played one of the older versions some time ago and that whole menu was different in it. Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes