ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
I loaded your save file. It seems you've already picked up the last photo quest. Just visit the girls at night and have a foursome.
The tentacle pic might be more difficult. I tried getting it on your save file and noticed how low the droprate is. I'm going to improve it for the next patch, but in case you really want it and don't want to grind try this:

1. Visit an ingame ATM
2. Type in:

tentacle

3. Press enter. It should now take you to the tentacle scene and unlock the photo.

I like the freeroam idea. I'm gonna see if that's possible to do without completly breaking the script :D
so no more picture of the clerk masturbating with a dildo in the photobook? and I am glad that you accepted my idea, hope to be able to play past the ending

Nov 30, 2018
Hey there Midnight, could you include your save file? You're not suppose to be able to send the girls to strip during that stage of the game, so I'm wondering what went wrong.

There's a total of 13 fully animated and voice acted cutscenes and 16 collectable CGs.

Can you include your save file? I'll have a look at it.
Thank you for the reply.
Here you go. I hope this is the correct one.

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
I have the same bug as in prev versions, Leaders to capture for alex never apear. Bar is full and other girls are on 2nd or 3rd leader but Alex still on 0. Scenes wont progress pass foreplay.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Nanobot control button
Nope, definitely a bug. I've fixed that in version 1.0.1.0 which was released earlier this morning. You can download that , or if you don't wanna do that, go back to your save file and don't click the button at the top of the cells. Somehow this bug has completely evaded me and my testers.

Bosses and Lieutenants don't show up.
Bosses and Lieutenants don't show up.
Hey there Lewd and AnubiS, I checked your save file and it looks fine on my end. Did you send Agents to attack the Outsiders during a Landgrab?

Also I noticed you already disbanded The Aces. Did you start a new save or are you loading an old save file?
I don't think this should cause an issue, but there's been a few tutorials added that explain landgrabs.

Is there no way to go back after finishing the final boss? Y'know to like 100% the game and look at old scenes?
Not right now, but a freeroam mode has been suggested. I'm going to see if it's possible to add that to the June bugfix update.

so no more picture of the clerk masturbating with a dildo in the photobook? and I am glad that you accepted my idea, hope to be able to play past the ending
These are all the pictures you can collect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that number 8 is a Christmas picture that only unlocks if you play the game during Christmas in real life. If you don't wanna wait that long, you can either change the time on your computer or even easier:

1. Open the developer console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

photoClaus = True

3. Press enter and then ESC the developer menu.
Easy as pie!

TheguyVi

Aug 9, 2017
Ayyyy I speed ran this shit in 6ish hours, until the final quest bugged out and gave me a "." for what to do next.
Unless there is some big post game after whoop, i think I got it all but the ending(s)

So because I've been seeing the dev around this forum, I figured I'd quickly give some thoughts.
This was the most frusterating fap of my life, as I came into this at 2am hoping to nut quick, and it's now nearly 9.
I think alot of what killed it for me was ultimately the writing. Don't get me wrong, I like the light hearted tone and atmosphere, but when it came to the sex itself, well it just kinda didn't exist. There is some build up to the scenes but not alot of written word in the scenes. Hey I played with sound off so maybe I missed some stellar voice acted lines, but I really think that fleshing out the scene more with words is worth more than animation.
That being said, good ass animations. CGs were neat too but a noticable change in artstyle weirdly hampers my enjoyment.

I really hope going forward you lean into more writing for the actual scenes, and less on the build up to them. Also for the love of god, I can appreciate you built this game's gameplay in renpy, I really fucking can, but please axe this style.
Management is fun and fine, the bar, rep, and the overmap were all fine, the missions themselves were a chore and a real slog. Especially near the end where you keep running in and out of the final zone. Like fuck mang, I get the climatic finish is on the rise, but that renpy click gameplay ain't doing it for me man. I beg you, find a better way to do that or just focus 100% on management, cause that shit is comfy and fine.

When I've got the money, I'm coming back to support your ass. Whether I like mourning wood or not, I'm gonna support it for a bit just cause I know you can make something real comfy and good. I hope my input has even a smidge of something usable or thought provoking, as I've got a 16 hour shift in 5 hours and I haven't slept for 20.
Orange trainer > Paprika
Paprika: 6/10 It's okay, big flaws but great art.

Railander

Oct 23, 2018
Is there anything that remains exclusive to patreons? I already finished the game and wanted to know if I keep playing to find new content, or if I already stop.

Flamms

Feb 17, 2019
i'm not really sure if it's a bug, but i can't change the outfits of the girls, i boughts some but can't find where we can change them, is it something that we unlock further in the game?

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
love the game just like all the ones you make you did a great job. Does anyone have all the atm codes that can currently be used?

Rwede

Nov 29, 2018
I'd like a number of total achievements, because I don't have any idea of how much I've missed and how much there is in total x)

Good game, I still find the lack of sex scenes disturbing, and the fact that the Karma doesn't really matter ; or have I miss something again ?

Anyway, I'm also missing a picture from the second Aces henchwoman, I'll redo a game at some point. Good game, but not as enjoyable as Orange Trainer, unfortunately. Even though, I'm such a TS! fan I'll probably forgive you for everything soon.

zedlus

Sep 15, 2017
I'm stuck in a loop trying to capture Maggie. When I reach where she should be there's just a big hulk boi, and when I click him Maggie's CG appears on top of him and I get the option to Purse or Abandon. I've pursued ~6 times so far and I haven't caught her yet. Here's the save. Abandoning and relaunching the mission just gave me the same endless loop.

Rwede

Nov 29, 2018
I'm stuck in a loop trying to capture Maggie. When I reach where she should be there's just a big hulk boi, and when I click him Maggie's CG appears on top of him and I get the option to Purse or Abandon. I've pursued ~6 times so far and I haven't caught her yet. Here's the save. Abandoning and relaunching the mission just gave me the same endless loop.
I had the same problem, it means you haven't advanced Sam's arc enough. Just sent her to the Aces for a couple more missions and it should be fixed. You need to read the "Now you can capture Maggie" text (or something)

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Loaded your save, then fixed it by using the vibrator exploit. Saved when she's caught.

Crone

Jan 15, 2019
Played on android,reached scene where i have to press 1 to use v.i.b

anybody know how to bypass or make the keyboard mode appear?

Reactions: Safkol
D

Deleted member 1011799

So what is the number after the credits for (I may have missed it if it was mentioned already)?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes