Dec 9, 2019
Exiscoming If this is the final release version of the game, why does the mall shop '2DYE4' still have a "work in progress" tag? Is it just something that will unlock later as the game progresses?

I jumped into a new game, and immediately headed to the mall, wanted to see all the cool costume additions.

Reactions: aifman7

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
Another completed trainer of good quality! Congratulations and great work Exiscoming! Do you already know what will your next game be, by the way?

Reactions: Exiscoming

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so.. i may have a bug that when in a chat with sam i say "i'll find you some"(or the other option) about art i think when i try to chat again it teleports me out of the room, i need to find that or it is bug?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so this is finally finish?
yea sadly.

Now we need Kim Possible, Teen Titans and a good Korra game lol
kp got games (as flash), tts have gotten few games (some ended up abandoned due reason or other), korra.............

you forgot x-men but dev said no more parodies (at least for now).

Considering this is a question like "what are the cheats", be assured this is one of the few games where the grind is worth the rewards.
can cheat money, intel, parts and herbs but rest are better left alone.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
That's really chill of you

By the way, is there a walkthrough of this game? I've played previous versions of the game and I've found myself hitting a wall past a certain point.
There is not. Right now I'm busy making an official Android port, but if that takes less time than expected, I might write out a walkthrough.

heres my save file for that particular case
All right, I'll check it out. Thanks.

During the introduction, or right after [have just finished cleaning the milkshake bar], if you talk with Sam and click on the Nanobot Control at the top you trigger an event with all three girls - despite only having one girl in the compound at that time
Yup, that sounds like a bug. I'm going to check it out. Thanks for reporting.

Exiscoming If this is the final release version of the game, why does the mall shop '2DYE4' still have a "work in progress" tag? Is it just something that will unlock later as the game progresses?

I jumped into a new game, and immediately headed to the mall, wanted to see all the cool costume additions.
The 2DYE4 shop actually has been removed in the final version of the game. So if you've already got it unlocked, then you're one of the few who gets to dye their clothes ingame =D
It just works for certain outfits for Sam.

Another completed trainer of good quality! Congratulations and great work Exiscoming! Do you already know what will your next game be, by the way?
Work has already begun on the next project, but it's so early on in development that I can't really share anything about it yet. Stay tuned though!

so.. i may have a bug that when in a chat with sam i say "i'll find you some"(or the other option) about art i think when i try to chat again it teleports me out of the room, i need to find that or it is bug?
Hmm, that's suppose to say "I can't think of anything else to talk about." I guess it's skipping over that line. I'll check it out.
It should be fixed if you EXPLORE the city and find a piece of art for her.

--

Thanks to everybody and their kind words. Really makes it feel worth it! It's been a long 2 and a half years, but I'm so proud that it's now complete. I've always told myself I was not going to be a dev that abandons a project half way through and luckily I haven't become that yet!

I hope to see you all for the next project =)

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Work has already begun on the next project, but it's so early on in development that I can't really share anything about it yet. Stay tuned though!
Maybe a sequel to Orange Trainer ??? :) I still have hope that someday we'll see how things are going in the history of the universe.
PS. Great game

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
heres my save file for that particular case
Oof~... okay this is a tricky one. Not sure how it happened, but here's how to fix it.

1. Save the game in a new slot.
2. Open the developer console by pressing SHIFT+O
3. Type in:

jump task26

4. Press enter and it will automatically jump you forward in the quest. From here on you can continue the game like normal. There might be some visual bugs (like the girls wearing their regular clothes instead of their spy outfits), but besides that there shouldn't be anymore problems.

1.0.0.2 PC Bugs

1. Pressing 1 (Vibrator) during a mission helps to skip rope agents and boss phases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Can't upgrade the Flashbang Belt.

3. Pressing 1 during hacking. Helps to prevent the alarm.

4. "New clothing options are available for Sam at the mall". But there are no new clothes. (4-4-LT1.save)

5. "DEV: WORK IN PROGRESS" right after the infiltration glasses creating.
Thank you for reporting these! I'm gonna get busy to get them fixed.

Reactions: Nanofdabv
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes