drea2

Sep 21, 2019
I'm stuck at level 1 with drift punk. I have the bar filled up, but i don't get any yellow mark to advance with missions.
Is that a bug?
I think you must send the appropriate spy.
Or you must clear an infiltration, try to do all the maps.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I'm stuck at level 1 with drift punk. I have the bar filled up, but i don't get any yellow mark to advance with missions.
Is that a bug?
Have you gotten all 3 of your spies yet? I've turned off some of the earlier quests until you rescue Alex, cause people were having bugs when doing missions while she wasn't rescued yet.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What do you do on this map?

Doesn't seem to be anything clickable.
I had a version of this map during the "Go into the cyberverse to rescue Clover" mission at the endgame too. Couldn't get through it.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
What do you do on this map?

Doesn't seem to be anything clickable.
I had a version of this map during the "Go into the cyberverse to rescue Clover" mission at the endgame too. Couldn't get through it.
Press 5 on your keyboard to activate your grappling hook. It seems your version of the game doesn't have the sign yet. That should do it =)

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
my game dosent work anymore it doesent open what do i do i already re downloeded it but it still doesent work
This suddenly became an issue for a very small amount of people. There's a possible fix for it, but it requires you to go into your appdata. I can tell you what to do, however let me throw up this disclaimer first:

*Disclaimer: Only go into your appdata if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer in any way.

1. Go into your appdata > renpy > PaprikaTrainer2 folder and delete the 'persistant' file.
2. Try booting up the game now. This seems to have fixed it for the people I spoke to.

Reactions: ReiCaixa

ravenxrena12

Dec 3, 2020
This suddenly became an issue for a very small amount of people. There's a possible fix for it, but it requires you to go into your appdata. I can tell you what to do, however let me throw up this disclaimer first:

*Disclaimer: Only go into your appdata if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer in any way.

1. Go into your appdata > renpy > PaprikaTrainer2 folder and delete the 'persistant' file.
2. Try booting up the game now. This seems to have fixed it for the people I spoke to.
it worked thanks its a great game and i would`ve hated to not be able to play anymore

zort125

Mar 25, 2018
At first, this game is awesome!

Aaaaand I noticed some bugs:
(My aplogies in advance, I didn't create a log and I am not sure about the difference between a glitch and a bug)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If my description is as not helpfull as i think it is, please let me know and i try to provide further informations =)

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
At first, this game is awesome!

Aaaaand I noticed some bugs:
(My aplogies in advance, I didn't create a log and I am not sure about the difference between a glitch and a bug)

This is a 'very' rare bug. I'm amazed you found it. Luckily you did, I managed to fix it. =) Thank you

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
question i currently have clover and sam but sam started to be unable to be talked to in the cell. every time i click on chat it sends me back to the main area. bug or just out of conversation material ? if its the second please add a notification to make that clear :D cant wait for the next updates though ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
question i currently have clover and sam but sam started to be unable to be talked to in the cell. every time i click on chat it sends me back to the main area. bug or just out of conversation material ? if its the second please add a notification to make that clear :D cant wait for the next updates though ;)
get 3rd girl. maybe that fixes it unless you have all but 3rd is away.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes