ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
to increase the sluttiness
their sluttiness level says slutty how does it go
same here, all girls slutty lv is "slutty" and since new ver 0.18 i got 3 more calls and said yes on all 3 yet their level remains the same. can't unlock new names for them

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
/// Update \\\

So unfortunately, this month's update has been very buggy. I'm working on an updated version which I hope to release tomorrow. The thing is. There are many people with many bugs, all different from each other. Without save files it makes it very tricky for me to track down all the errors. So if you have a problem, please include your save file so I could have a look at it.

Hi friends.I have a problem opening a number of exe games using windows 10. I have changed open order but it didn't worked. Shall i download a program?
.exe can be blocked by your anti-virus. It sometimes picks the game up as a false positive. Try whitelisting the game.

In the previous version, I got to the last floor woop attacked him jerie shoots at us then the search for Sam began and that was the end of the version now I don't have an agent button in save and I naturally can't storm the woop floors, and missions generally say that I should free Clover although I have all of them, I start this mission and reach it shows that it has 0 lives, I attack it and an agent who usually eats at the end of missions is cut down for her place and then when trying to start the mission again says that Clover needs to be released
I'm a little confused. Can you include your save file so I can have a look at it?

here is my save file. I need you to tell me how to assault 6th floor whoop, how to get melody x sam CG and how can I make the girls call themselves cum dumpster, for now they only accept "whore" and I sent them to the gang over and over but their sluttiness is still the same
Okay, I think I found the solution. It seems you unlocked the top floor before the story could progress. Causing the game to miss the trigger for it. I'm putting out a fix tomorrow, but you can also try this:

1. Save the game in a new slot.
2. Open the dev menu by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

HQLiberated = 5

4. Press enter and then ESC. The final floor should have closed down again by now. Try leading another assault and it should trigger the next mission.

Seems to have broken as I don't have access to Sam to be able to rescue Clover or Alex
View attachment 1057405
Progressing to the next day I get this, Alex and clover are apparently back but still no Sam.
View attachment 1057412
Thanks for reporting this. I've worked on a fix, but I'm not 100% sure if it'll work. If you can include your save file, I can double check and make sure.

how do you increase the sluttiness
There's 2 stats. Slutlevel and Public Slut.
Public slut is needed to get stuff like the stripclub and can be gained by encouraging your spies to do slutty things.
SlutLevel is gained by unlocking new sex moves ingame. Right now the highest you can get is after you unlock anal.

so now i have a new problem my game wont even start
.exe can be blocked by your anti-virus. It sometimes picks the game up as a false positive. Try whitelisting the game.
Alternatively, try re-downloading the game.

ado said:
how do you unlock the different names?
Due to a small error you can't do this yet. Fix is very simple and will be included in tomorrow's patch.

Reactions: Jeress

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "Exiscoming, post: 5211438, member: 655388"]
/// Обновлять \\\

К сожалению, в обновлении этого месяца было много ошибок. Я работаю над обновленной версией, которую надеюсь выпустить завтра. Дело в том. Есть много людей с множеством ошибок, и все они отличаются друг от друга. Без файлов сохранения мне очень сложно отследить все ошибки. Так что, если у вас возникла проблема, пожалуйста, включите свой файл сохранения, чтобы я мог его посмотреть.

.exe может быть заблокирован вашим антивирусом. Иногда это воспринимается как ложное срабатывание. Попробуйте внести игру в белый список.

Я немного запутался. Можете ли вы включить свой файл сохранения, чтобы я мог его посмотреть?

Хорошо, думаю, я нашел решение. Кажется, вы открыли верхний этаж до того, как история могла развиваться. Заставить игру пропустить триггер для этого. Я собираюсь исправить это завтра, но вы также можете попробовать это:

1. Сохраните игру в новом слоте.
2. Откройте меню разработчика, нажав Shift + O.
3. Введите:

HQLiberated = 5

4. Нажмите Enter, а затем ESC. К настоящему времени последний этаж должен был быть снова закрыт. Попробуйте возглавить еще одну атаку, и это должно вызвать следующую миссию.

Спасибо, что сообщили об этом. Я работал над исправлением, но не уверен на 100%, что оно сработает. Если вы можете включить свой файл сохранения, я могу дважды проверить и убедиться.

Есть 2 характеристики. Slutlevel и публичная шлюшка.
Публичная шлюха необходима, чтобы получить такие вещи, как стрип-клуб, и ее можно получить, поощряя своих шпионов к распутным вещам.
Уровень SlutLevel можно получить, открывая новые сексуальные движения в игре. Сейчас самое высокое, что вы можете получить, - это после того, как разблокируете анал.

.exe может быть заблокирован вашим антивирусом. Иногда это воспринимается как ложное срабатывание. Попробуйте внести игру в белый список.
Или попробуйте повторно загрузить игру.

Из-за небольшой ошибки вы пока не можете этого сделать. Исправление очень простое и будет включено в завтрашний патч.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Mar 18, 2019
Got around to playing this again. I thought the spies were hot, but then I ran into Kim.

Hot damn man, good fucking job on her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am I the only one that is not liking this Sam and Tim thing going on and now Clover and Mathias? There goes my dreams that my harem might actually develop feelings for me at some point.
they have feelings towards mc, utterly hate is what describes it best.

Reactions: Brololol
Mar 18, 2019
So, I'm stuck on the picture quest for handcuffs. I found this post from before, but in my game (latest version) Sam does not have the option to do the left pose, which I believe I need. Her outfit 2 has her in full white bra and panties, her outfit 3 has her in black lace bra and panties and her outfit 4 has her in the bdsm outfit. I've done all combinations of outfits and poses and none works for handcuffs.

Hi there, thanks for reporting this. Found out a bug in the text. There's two quests that ask for a sexy picture. So depending on which one you've got, here's the solution:

1. Have girl in just panties (no bra) covering her naked breasts with her hands.
2. Have girl completely naked, but covering up her breasts and pussy with her arms.

View attachment 950287

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
will they add mandy.
Most likely not.

So, I'm stuck on the picture quest for handcuffs. I found this post from before, but in my game (latest version) Sam does not have the option to do the left pose, which I believe I need. Her outfit 2 has her in full white bra and panties, her outfit 3 has her in black lace bra and panties and her outfit 4 has her in the bdsm outfit. I've done all combinations of outfits and poses and none works for handcuffs.
I completely forgot about this. So it is possible to get her in just her panties. Make her wear the white underwear and then click the bra. It's not clearly conveyed to the player yet.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes