May 20, 2019
Got stuck in "Retaking the taken" after getting Melody, almost 20 days pass without anything being triggered.
Actually, the Aces has been taken down in the process, but the other two gangs already meet level 2, and still nothing.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Quick update. Let's get some questions answered.

how can I unlock the new CG (Melody-Sam) in v0.18? also, "story continue" but I cannot assault 6th floor of WHOOP. last thing, how can I raise the sluttiness of the girls? want them to call themselves cum dumpster but it seems the level is not high enough
Hello Thomas, so the final floor of WOOHP HQ can be liberated (actually you already could do it in last month's update). If for some reason the game isn't letting you, please include your save file and I'll look at what went wrong.
It also unlocks the anal animations (for Sam and Clover, alex is still being worked on).

is the game worth playing yet?
Depends on what you're looking for in the game. It has 11 animations and 9 still pictures to collect. Also steps have been taken to greatly reduce the grind. That said, I will always suggest waiting until the final release of the game for the best experience.

Can you sex all the girls yet? Or we still building on the missions? I had to stop cuz one of the missions was bugged IIRC.
All 3 sex animations are in and 2/3 anal animations aswell.
Great steps have been taken to reduce bugginess from the game (although there still are some). As with the previous quote, I suggest waiting for the final release for the best gameplay experience.

Got stuck in "Retaking the taken" after getting Melody, almost 20 days pass without anything being triggered.
Actually, the Aces has been taken down in the process, but the other two gangs already meet level 2, and still nothing.
Each spy is related to a gang. Meaning Sam goes Aces quests, Clover Drift Punk and Alex Outsiders.
You need to do Landgrabs to unlock gang leaders. You can do these by either waiting 30 ingame days or clicking the "Agents" button at the top of the screen and skip forward to the next landgrab.
Remember that you'll need agents to participate in the landgrab. Craft some Hypno Earrings and use them on Agents during missions.

Yeah it is!
If it's the "_io.BytesIO object has no attribute 'name'" error, then I've had that reported before but that person was on mobile. Please know that any mobile version online right now, are not made by me and not officially supported.

May 20, 2019
Each spy is related to a gang. Meaning Sam goes Aces quests, Clover Drift Punk and Alex Outsiders.
You need to do Landgrabs to unlock gang leaders. You can do these by either waiting 30 ingame days or clicking the "Agents" button at the top of the screen and skip forward to the next landgrab.
Remember that you'll need agents to participate in the landgrab. Craft some Hypno Earrings and use them on Agents during missions.
Alright, thanks.
Although I feel like skipping like months is overkill for things to happen.
I kinda already swimming in cash and supply, so grabbing a dozen agents is no problem. Just skipping like serval months is still a bit jarring even by the "Time is infinite" trainer game standard.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when I go to WHOOP HQ and try to assault game says it's in development and save before proceeding.

semi bug: got paint mission 2 days in row and then car stealing same. money mission came only once.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
The changlog said all girl nickname unlocked? but i cant change the girl to cumdumpster do i have to reach certain requirement for it?

Reactions: hurry69

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Quick update. Let's get some questions answered.

Hello Thomas, so the final floor of WOOHP HQ can be liberated (actually you already could do it in last month's update). If for some reason the game isn't letting you, please include your save file and I'll look at what went wrong.
It also unlocks the anal animations (for Sam and Clover, alex is still being worked on).

Its the same bug as last update which prevents you from doing the Woohp HQ. Maybe preventing people from doing assaults before the content could fix this otherwise each update we would have to fix it manually with the console.

Also I am stuck there as well, quite frustrating as I don't remember the variables to change.

hisamoli

Sep 15, 2018
Hi friends.I have a problem opening a number of exe games using windows 10. I have changed open order but it didn't worked. Shall i download a program?

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Do you know how I can unlock those 2 pictures ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And How can I unlock the new CG ?

Some bugs :
When I want to interact with Sam, I have can't suppress nanobots, but I can continue the quest in her suit. (Before the assault)
If I use a save before the assault, I can liberate each spies, but I also have them in my team.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
In the previous version, I got to the last floor woop attacked him jerie shoots at us then the search for Sam began and that was the end of the version now I don't have an agent button in save and I naturally can't storm the woop floors, and missions generally say that I should free Clover although I have all of them, I start this mission and reach it shows that it has 0 lives, I attack it and an agent who usually eats at the end of missions is cut down for her place and then when trying to start the mission again says that Clover needs to be released

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
here is my save file. I need you to tell me how to assault 6th floor whoop, how to get melody x sam CG and how can I make the girls call themselves cum dumpster, for now they only accept "whore" and I sent them to the gang over and over but their sluttiness is still the same

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Seems to have broken as I don't have access to Sam to be able to rescue Clover or Alex
Paprika Trainer 27_02_2021 08_27_46 PM.png
Progressing to the next day I get this, Alex and clover are apparently back but still no Sam.
Paprika Trainer 27_02_2021 08_24_30 PM.png

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes