Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
After rescuing britney, and having her work in the bar, is there anything else in this version?

Kirilios Xian

Sep 29, 2018
Each gang story is tied to a specific spy.
Sam = Aces
Clover = Drift Punk
Alex = Outsiders
Good to know! Thanks!

I have 0.16.0.3, and it's prone to crashes & lag. Error reports say not enough memory most times, and couldn't load image the other times. Is this fixed in 0.17?

In the mission to retrieve Clover, there was no art for a few lines of dialogue (when Sam kisses Clover). Is that art asset in the game or does it need to be added? Waiting on artist?

Are there codes for more cash or loot? It seems like a lot of grinding, and still not enough cash to buy anything.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have 0.16.0.3, and it's prone to crashes & lag. Error reports say not enough memory most times, and couldn't load image the other times. Is this fixed in 0.17?

Are there codes for more cash or loot? It seems like a lot of grinding, and still not enough cash to buy anything.
how much memory on your comp?

just use saveeditonline to cheat gazillions of money and plants and rest, just don't edit anything related to spies or gangs.

Reactions: Kirilios Xian

Kirilios Xian

Sep 29, 2018
how much memory on your comp?

just use saveeditonline to cheat gazillions of money and plants and rest, just don't edit anything related to spies or gangs.
According to my crap-computer, i have 2.11 GB free; i should have more since i had about 2.4GB BEFORE i moved both Paprika Trainer & another game (totaling ≈1.5GB) to a flash drive, and the flash drive has like 9.5GB available, so idk what the problem is.

I'll probably use saveeditor later.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
According to my crap-computer, i have 2.11 GB free; i should have more since i had about 2.4GB BEFORE i moved both Paprika Trainer & another game (totaling ≈1.5GB) to a flash drive, and the flash drive has like 9.5GB available, so idk what the problem is.

I'll probably use saveeditor later.
not your HDD space, your ram.

How do i get the girls to take pics in different outfits?
not available atm i think.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes