nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

What should I do with Margaret? (aces leader).. I'm in a mission, see the big guy with 3 HP, but when I try to hit him Margaret comes out saying its not gonna be this easy. Not sure what to do with this.

PigsHeart

Mar 14, 2020
Is there a bug on the mission to get the leader of Drift Punks, clover is there but there is like no place to go I can't move her anywhere

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

What should I do with Margaret? (aces leader).. I'm in a mission, see the big guy with 3 HP, but when I try to hit him Margaret comes out saying its not gonna be this easy. Not sure what to do with this.
Hi there Nem, can you post your save file so I can check it out? It definitly sounds bugged.

Is there a bug on the mission to get the leader of Drift Punks, clover is there but there is like no place to go I can't move her anywhere
Can you not attack Clover? If you share your save file I could check it out.

PigsHeart

Mar 14, 2020
Okay so can confirm it was a bug, I replayed it and got through normally. The problem was at the begining of the mission I spawned in a room where I needed a grappling gun with no grappling gun.

After playing everything I gotta say this is fucking top tier. I love the girls in this series and damn I would love more.
The place holder with that villain chick getting licked was such a fucking tease. Def would love to see more girl on girl. Maybe animated girl on girl for the next set. Plus I would love to see some animated Britany scenes she's not one of the core 3 girls but damn I think she's close enough. Also damn would love more photos of the villains getting fucked some of their designs are top tier. I think some are OC and some are actual show characters right?

Also was Brittany supposed to be an option for back up she showed up one time but I she never showed up as an option afterwards. Speaking of which are there plans for other girls to become back up. If Kim was the first I thinking the theme might be other spies from other shows?

Maybe throw Agent K from the Replacements in there? She's pretty fucking hot and a milf-y type and could be a bit of a change up. Maybe Agent Lyla Lolliberry from Phineas and Ferb. Erin Esurance she seems to fit the bill. Betty Director another Kim Possible spy, she's another one that would be nice to see.

Also yo are we ever going to get a chance to fuck that horndog girl that works at the bookstore or even see her get some girl on girl action

Criticisms:
I don't really have much and granted there might be stuff that's planned that just not implemented yet but I hope the strip club Idea gets expanded upon. Maybe having different poses for the girls or have them perform some acts with a dildo on stage if you get their sluttiness level to a certain level. Also is there a purpose for the karma. I tried playing the game keeping my karma high so I might try another run where I do the worst at all times. Maybe a route where you have the girls brainwashed for you?

Also where is Mindy, I was half expecting her to be the mastermind but she's gotta be coming right.

All in all I'm very impressed good work, I will be joining the patreon!

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Thank you for your kind comment. I've also looked into the bug and fixed it. Will have an update today or tomorrow on Patreon.
The game is nearing completion, so there won't be that many new CGs, though I've heard more people calling for Lesbian content, so that's probably something I'm gonna add. A poll will be put up soon asking my Patrons.

Britney is suppose to be a backup option. I was busy on coding that, but I must've been distracted, cause I saw she wasn't in yet. Will have this option available in the next update at the end of the month. It's funny that you mention spies from other shows. This is a really old picture from before development began of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a CG for the bookshop girl, I just haven't been able to add it yet, cause I'm not happy with the modelling option in the game and I'd like it to be a reward for doing all of her model picture quests. It's going to be more of the more tame CGs though.

As for Karma. There isn't a use for it yet. I plan to have a KARMA update soon, which adds it.

Finally, Mandy. She's always been on the back of my mind, but I ended up dropping her when I started hiring voice actresses. Mandy has a really shrill and annoying (on purpose) voice, so I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in hearing that.
As time went on, Voice Acting really became too expensive to voice all major characters, so I dropped it. But by this time, I didn't really see an opertunity to add her to the game. She's not out of the question, but currently it's unlikely.

Hi man,

Thanks for checking it!
Thanks for reporting this. I think I found the issue. Uploading version 0.17.0.3 now.

Reactions: DarkLord35

PigsHeart

Mar 14, 2020
Damn yeah I felt like we were in the end game and it's often difficult to add stuff to a game when it's almost done but yeah you did an awesome job with this. Really felt like you had a vision and saw it through. Looking forward to whatever you have next after this.

Reactions: Exiscoming

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
This is one of those game I'd just love to like but...

I like the setting, I like the art, I like gameplay. But every time. Every. Single. Time. I play this game I get stuck somewhere. And I don't know what's causing it. I don't know how to progress, events start overlapping/cutting short/getting skipped. I get talked at like Alex isn't in my party when she is. I send out characters and I'm not sure if I'm making any leeway in progression.
It's very frustrating. I've played this game about four times now (always a new file) and I'm just terrified of starting anew again because I fear I'll inevitably run into a game-breaking bug which means another 2/3 hours wasted.

Honestly tried the latest version and it was quite good and noticed no major bugs.
Actually reached the end this time. If you were on the fence like me, maybe worth checking out.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I forget but can only sam do the main missons for ace, clover drift punks, and alex for outsiders?
not sure what you mean with main missions but you can send them on any gang you want (i did some rotations early) but for best points it's each girl on gang which suits best for her.

ronney

May 6, 2017
not sure what you mean with main missions but you can send them on any gang you want (i did some rotations early) but for best points it's each girl on gang which suits best for her.
As an example I mean like the time you send sam to venice was it? Could clover or alex do that instead or is each gang story linked to a spy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As an example I mean like the time you send sam to venice was it? Could clover or alex do that instead or is each gang story linked to a spy.
possible but when i got to that point all spies had their specific gang. aces prefer redheads so maybe others wouldn't get to trip.

Masumi

Mar 16, 2019
Game is unplayable on android the advice to either use a hacked keyboard Or buy and download Tasker Just to play it is overkill just because I like to keep my h-games on my mobile instead of on my PC because of my kids Is just rude to tell me oh create a new log in so they can't play you h-games I asked for help with android not about my life

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes