karynn

Jun 4, 2017
Not sure how it happened, but I found a solution:
1. Save the game in a new slot
2. Open the developer console by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

HQLiberated = 2

4. Type enter and escape the developer menu.
5. This has closed one floor of the WOOHP HQ, so go back and assault it again. Once that's done, a cutscene with Britney should trigger. I tried this with another save file and it worked. After that plan a mission to WOOHP and capture her. Let me know if you were succesful.
It worked, thank you!

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
The game is so bugged...
My last game was during the 0.15 version I think.

I'm stuck after I've visited Britney, and that was the last thing to do in a update, but the picture was WIP I think.
So in mission it says I have to visit Britney, but I can't.

Also, if I want to replay the game from an old save, I can't. The missions are now not completable because sometimes I'm on this screen :
View attachment 1025605
Use your grappling hook (Press 5 on your keyboard)

Stuck on rank 2 of the outsiders quest, The lieutenant isn't showing up
Lts and gangleaders show themselves if you do enough landgrabs. Landgrabs are introduced after you capture and talk to Maggie, the first Aces lieutenant.

Is there any other way to get agents or is it just by exploring
Craft Hypno Earrings and use them during missions to capture WOOHP agents.

pavel061205

Jan 7, 2018
pavel061205 said:
Hi!
Got a problem.
My rank with aces isnt leveling up.
So i cant capture 2nd lieutenant =\
The second Lt. doesn't become available for capture after you've done a specific quests first. Try capturing the first Lt. of Drift Punk and the Outsiders first.
Sorry, that i wasnt specific about this. I've captured 2nd Lts of DP and Outsiders.
Its just lvl up problem - its max rank 1 but nothing happens further.
I even attacked them until 0% strength.

Letskill773

Sep 21, 2018
Can somebody pls share a full save? And how do i need use this save files everytime when i place a save file in the save from the game my old save will apear in the game automaticly?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Sorry, that i wasnt specific about this. I've captured 2nd Lts of DP and Outsiders.
Its just lvl up problem - its max rank 1 but nothing happens further.
I even attacked them until 0% strength.
Thanks for the extra info. Aces are tied to Sam, so maybe there's a quest for her that still needs doing.
Send Sam to the Aces and see if you get a quest where she talks about stealing a diamond. That's the start of making Melody available for capture.
Alternatively, if you could include your save file, I can have a look at it.

MrGreenFKS

Sep 6, 2018
My noteriety dropped to 0 without me realising and i had to send the girls out to do some crime, afterwards i got stock in a loop with the girls not returning, my noteriety dropping to 0 again and having to send them out again. I tried fixing it via the console and setting my noteriety to 100, however after waiting a few days, (it dropped to 50 so far, so about 25 days), the girls still do not return from doing crime. How long do you need to wait for their return or is it glitched?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.17.0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

pavel061205

Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for the extra info. Aces are tied to Sam, so maybe there's a quest for her that still needs doing.
Send Sam to the Aces and see if you get a quest where she talks about stealing a diamond. That's the start of making Melody available for capture.
Alternatively, if you could include your save file, I can have a look at it.
Here is the save

randomicname

Jul 3, 2020
I unlocked a quest called build-a-bar, but when i start it they say no. I already disbanded the three gangs, so i don't know how to "encourage sluttiness"

pavel061205

Jan 7, 2018
I unlocked a quest called build-a-bar, but when i start it they say no. I already disbanded the three gangs, so i don't know how to "encourage sluttiness"
I am not sure, but try to assign girls to work at band's sites and sometime phone icon appears bottom left of the screen. After clicking it there will be dialog, where you can choose "slutty" option.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Here is the save
All right, I checked it out. Somehow you managed to skip part of a questline, which prevented the gang from ranking up. I'm going to look into it and see if anyone else has had this problem.

In the meantime, try this

1. Save your game in a new slot
2. Open the dev console by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

acesRank = 2

4. Press enter and then ESC to exit the dev menu.
5. Select Sam and send her to the Aces, this should trigger a new quest.

My noteriety dropped to 0 without me realising and i had to send the girls out to do some crime, afterwards i got stock in a loop with the girls not returning, my noteriety dropping to 0 again and having to send them out again. I tried fixing it via the console and setting my noteriety to 100, however after waiting a few days, (it dropped to 50 so far, so about 25 days), the girls still do not return from doing crime. How long do you need to wait for their return or is it glitched?
Thanks for reporting. You're the second person to report this, so I'm going to look into it. Sounds like its glitched (girls are suppose to return after 3 days or so.)

Try this:

3. Type in:

emergencyCrimeSpree = 1

4. Press enter and then ESC to exit the dev menu. Then go to bed.
I tried testing that, and hopefully that should fix it for now. If not, let me know.

I don't think I've added an option to encourage sluttiness after you've disbanded the gangs. I'll try adding a feature to next month's update. In the meantime try this:

3. Type in:

slutPublic = 5

Reactions: randomicname

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Exiscoming nice update but can't figure something, can't assault whoop hq (possibly cause 6 floors captured) and can't advance anything else either, quest list says that britney has been captured and should visit her on her cell (would if could) but she's not anywhere where I have access.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
i'm confused, why was there no animation update? we was told back in December when Sam's anal animation was released that Alex and Clovers was coming up shortly in the following update, but 3 or 4 updates later, nothing. so i am just confused cause no word has been given about that.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
In the changelogs of uptates i find this " Kim Possible social tree added "

really the KP character is in the game ?

and is fukable now or in a future versions ¿

pavel061205

Jan 7, 2018
All right, I checked it out. Somehow you managed to skip part of a questline, which prevented the gang from ranking up. I'm going to look into it and see if anyone else has had this problem.

In the meantime, try this

3. Type in:

acesRank = 2

5. Select Sam and send her to the Aces, this should trigger a new quest.
Thanks, it helped.
But sadly, later on i stucked in the university during the mission, when final huge guy appears and i hit him - 3rd Lt displayed instead of him, saying that i will never catch her, after that it teleports me in another room and if i get to the final guy, same stuff happening, so its kinda looped (tried for ~10 times to hit her). So it looks like i will have to start from beginning

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes