karynn

Jun 4, 2017
Capturing Britney isn't RNG. You come across her while freeing WOOHP HQ and then get the objective to capture her via a mission. If she's not showing up, please include a copy of your save file and I'll see what went wrong.
Thanks Exiscoming!

Here's my save

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
i got a problem it says say.vbs is missing on my computer help
I googled it and it said it had something to do with the text to speech tool that's build into Renpy. Try redownloading the game and see if that fixes it. Maybe part of it was caught by your anti virus or something.

Im stuck with unable to launch an assault, at floor 3, i caught like 30 agent so idk what else i need to do
Investigating this now. Try this:
1. Save the game in a new slot
2. Open the developer console by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

HQLiberated = 2

4. Type enter and escape the developer menu.
5. This has closed one floor of the WOOHP HQ, so go back and assault it again. Once that's done, a cutscene with Britney should trigger. I tried this with another save file and it worked.

what does karma affect? New to this game
Some things are planned but right now it doesn't do much.
Another one, this time it's Alex's bracelets.
View attachment 1024827
A Hard Test To Pass
Thanks! I'll check it out.
Hi!
Got a problem.
My rank with aces isnt leveling up.
So i cant capture 2nd lieutenant =\
The second Lt. doesn't become available for capture after you've done a specific quests first. Try capturing the first Lt. of Drift Punk and the Outsiders first.
I can't start the game only get this
Try re-downloading the game. Do you still get the error?

Thanks Exiscoming!

Here's my save
Not sure how it happened, but I found a solution:
1. Save the game in a new slot
2. Open the developer console by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

HQLiberated = 2

4. Type enter and escape the developer menu.
5. This has closed one floor of the WOOHP HQ, so go back and assault it again. Once that's done, a cutscene with Britney should trigger. I tried this with another save file and it worked. After that plan a mission to WOOHP and capture her. Let me know if you were succesful.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Capturing Britney isn't RNG. You come across her while freeing WOOHP HQ and then get the objective to capture her via a mission. If she's not showing up, please include a copy of your save file and I'll see what went wrong.

Intel normally is earned by sending your spies undercover during the day at the different gangs in town. If you've already disbanded all the gangs, you can do missions to WOOHP HQ, which instead of money, reward a lot of intel.

This has been reported before. It's most likely your anti-virus picking up the .exe as a trojan.
I'm using a new version of Ren'py, so that's probably what's causing it.

What floor of the WOOHP HQ are you on? You need freed agents and intel.
Both can be got by planning missions to woohp. Remember to craft Hypno Earrings gadget to capture agents.
If that's not the issue, please include your save file and I'll have a look at it.

That's probably what's causing the issue. You shouldn't have been able to clear the top floor in the last update. This update continues the story after you clear the top floor of WOOHP HQ.
Try this:

Save the game in a new slot
Open the developer console with Shift+O
Type in:

HQLiberated = 4

Now launch the final assault against the top floor again and see if it triggers.
Ah ok, thanks. I wasn't sure whether it was a false positive or an actual torjan, so I deleted the game to be safe.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Idk why but I can't start the game, even after reinstalling it now,
Edit: okay nvm had to delete all my save in User for it to start :/

BavPrez

Jun 27, 2020
What floor of the WOOHP HQ are you on? You need freed agents and intel.
Both can be got by planning missions to woohp. Remember to craft Hypno Earrings gadget to capture agents.
If that's not the issue, please include your save file and I'll have a look at it.
I was on Floor 2.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I'm not sure if I have captured Britney yet? or she might be bugged and not showing up, can you check?
I checked out your save file. Somehow you managed to continue the story quest all the way to the end without liberating the WOOHP HQ. I'm going to releasing an update now that should correct the settings in the background to make sure that as soon as you clear level 3 of the WOOHP HQ, you get the scene where Britney fights the woohp agents and you get knocked out.

Patch 0.17.0.2 should be up within the hour.
Alternatively you can do this:
1. Load the save file you included (before you assault the 3rd floor)
2. Save your game in a new slot
3. Open the dev console by pressing Shift+O
4. Type in:

task26Stage = 8

5. Press enter and then ESC. Now assault the third floor of WOOHP HQ and as soon as you free it, it should trigger the event with Britney.

any chance to restart the sex scene quest? i played everything to the end^^
If you've played to the very end of the current content, then it's currently not possible to unlock the sex scenes. A patch to unlock them will be added in next month's update. However, if you have a save file from 'before' you liberate the top floor of WOOHP HQ, then you can try this:

1. Save your game in a new slot
2. Open the dev console by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

jump task13

4. Press enter. This should now automatically take yo

I tried that, changes nothing. I really enjoyed orange trainer and was looking forward to this game.
Hm... I think it's either an issue with Ren'py or with your firewall then. The only thing I can suggest is asking for help on the Ren'py forums.

MrGreenFKS

Sep 6, 2018
It's not suppose to get stuck in a loop. Try this:

1. Save your game in a new slot
2. Open the dev console by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

coverCounter = 100

4. Press enter and ESC the dev menu. This should bump your noteriety back to 100. Please let me know if it still drops back down to 0.

Your spies have a chance of stealing money if their nanobot levels are too high. It's been in for a while.

I'm having the same problem, however after setting the notertiety to 100 and waiting a few days (it dropped to 50 so far), the girls still do not return from doing crime. How long do you need to wait for their return or is it glitched?

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
The game is so bugged...
My last game was during the 0.15 version I think.

I'm stuck after I've visited Britney, and that was the last thing to do in a update, but the picture was WIP I think.
So in mission it says I have to visit Britney, but I can't.

Also, if I want to replay the game from an old save, I can't. The missions are now not completable because sometimes I'm on this screen :
paprika .png

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes