M!

Jan 5, 2018
Okay, I'm a bit stuck. I captured Britney and interrogated her. Then assaulted the HQ and captured Tim. I think I should assault the HQ once more but nothing happens there, just basic end thug but no Boss. Quest still says that I need to interrogate Britney so I can't get her to assist

Masumi

Mar 16, 2019
Is there any news on a official android version Without a hacked Keyboard I really wanna play bit can't play on PC because my kids use it (PC not the game)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any news on a official android version Without a hacked Keyboard I really wanna play bit can't play on PC because my kids use it (PC not the game)
make yourself account which is pass-protected and your kids don't have admin rights and problem solved.

Negan162003

Feb 15, 2020
hey exiscoming i have an idea for session 3 of the striptease club because you don’t put the heads of aces, drift punk and outsiders more than that sebastian and the magician puts only the girls and he could leave the girls in the cells for whenever we want having sex with them would be cool

Negan162003

Feb 15, 2020
but the girls I mean are the heads of aces, drift punk and outsiders the more you could create a scene for margaret eh melody since these two were not the only ones to be owned by the player

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
So if i click on the "nanobot control" button it plays a cutscene with all three girls and it unlocks a quest about sex, but like... i just started the game, i only have unlocked Sam, and i haven't even done anything with her yet, this doesn't make any sense. Is this supposed to happen? I reloaded a save, but what's up with that button? Am i just not supposed to press it yet?

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
So if click on the "nanobot control" button it plays a cutscene with all three girls and it unlocks a quest about sex, but like... i just started the game, i only have unlocked Sam, and i haven't even done anything with her yet, this doesn't make any sense. Is this supposed to happen? I reloaded a save, but what's up with that button? Am i just not supposed to press it yet?
Uh oh, that's really not suppose to happen! By any chance can you include your save file so I could have a look at it?

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
Uh oh, that's really not suppose to happen! By any chance can you include your save file so I could have a look at it?
Wow, thanks for the quick reply. I've actually mostly been using the same save slot tbh, and i've played a bit, but it seems the bug is still there. I've unlocked Clover and the nanobot thing seems to be working fine with her, it opens a list of options marked "???", which i assume i'll unlock later, but with Sam it always triggers that cutscene when i click it.

EDIT: Actually, i do have another save file earlier than that, but it's from after i pressed the button, the cutscene is currently playing and at this point in the game i only have Sam unlocked. I didn't mention it before because it was kind of an accident, i was trying to scroll back and the game kinda got stuck scrolling and i ended up accidentally hitting save. So i'll post it now as well in case it helps more.

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Wow, thanks for the quick reply. I've actually mostly been using the same save slot tbh, and i've played a bit, but it seems the bug is still there. I've unlocked Clover and the nanobot thing seems to be working fine with her, it opens a list of options marked "???", which i assume i'll unlock later, but with Sam it always triggers that cutscene when i click it.

EDIT: Actually, i do have another save file earlier than that, but it's from after i pressed the button, the cutscene is currently playing and at this point in the game i only have Sam unlocked. I didn't mention it before because it was kind of an accident, i was trying to scroll back and the game kinda got stuck scrolling and i ended up accidentally hitting save. So i'll post it now as well in case it helps more.
Hey Zaat, I've tried to reproduce the error on my end and it's working all right. All I could say for now is get the latest version of the game (0.17.0.1) and see if it happends there as well.

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
Hey Zaat, I've tried to reproduce the error on my end and it's working all right. All I could say for now is get the latest version of the game (0.17.0.1) and see if it happends there as well.
Sorry but where can i download the 0.17 version?

Also, all things considered this little bug doesn't really affect much of the game. I thought it would at first since it seemed to replace the nanobot options for Sam, but when you get introduced you to the camera mechanic, it starts to show a new button labeled "nanobot control" and that works just fine, even for Sam. What i was clicking on before is actually the thing on the top of the screen that shows their nanobot levels, but it seems there's no reason to use that over the new button.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes