Jul 22, 2017
I am wondering when does the Nano lvl go up also how do you increase the relationship?
I have 2/3 girls now. it says it's been 54 days BUT i'm sure it's about 90 something days since I started it....
I did restart the game since I noticed that the only way to get certain items was by not visiting a specific person (plant items)
I am kinda confused because it wasn't too hard to do with Orange Trainer(still love and still play)

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
I did restart the game since I noticed that the only way to get certain items was by not visiting a specific person (plant items)
you can still get plant items after disbanding Les Espine. Silvia will work for you at the restaurant and you can ask her for one item per day, and you get to pick what you want (no longer random like in the past)

Jul 22, 2017
you can still get plant items after disbanding Les Espine. Silvia will work for you at the restaurant and you can ask her for one item per day, and you get to pick what you want (no longer random like in the past)
well how do I get them from being prudish & more than an acquaintance?
I have removed the shower curtain they also all have dils and I can take pictures of Sam. I am also getting the test answers through Sam as well since I am also looking for another girl who was also in the spys i guess?

Jul 22, 2017
ok I see how to get them out of being prudish (basically when the nanobots are upgraded and when you learn about the injector - i finally have them at flirty) but the acquaintance hasn't changed

tremalnaik

Dec 14, 2019
Help!
How could I use the V.I.B? (Note: I play the game via Android phone)
You can use Hacker's keyboard, an app that can show the keyboard on screen whenever you want (there's a specific setting in the app for this), and press 1 to activate the V.I.B.
Or you can use a program like Tasker to associate actions, like a long press of the Vol+ button for example, to another action, like pressing 1.

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a known number of skills, I know about 3 of them (Power spy, Wizkid, & Second Chance). I want to know if those skills goes up eventually or if there's still another skill to get or what ever.

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
what do you expect from beta?
I expected someone to at least check for softlocks before publishing. Or a note that says hey current content ends here (there's actually one such note past that screen.)
Anyway it doesn't matter all that much, got past it by typing 'jump task25' in the console. There's not that much past it beyond a placeholder CG and a placeholder outfit for Sam.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Testing out 17.0.0. I got softlocked at the scene where they find out Sam is at the airport.
Hi there HiHo, where exactly did you get softlocked? I put a warning in before the final floor of WOOHP HQ, warning that the content wasn't finished beyond this point and you'd have to make a save file. Did you get softlocked before that? Details would be appreciated.

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Hi there HiHo, where exactly did you get softlocked? I put a warning in before the final floor of WOOHP HQ, warning that the content wasn't finished beyond this point and you'd have to make a save file. Did you get softlocked before that? Details would be appreciated.
It's in the world screen after you assemble Kim, Silva, Britney and the agent. Just after "We got a report that Sam is hiding out at the airport."

Everytime I play through it, at least one of Kim and Silva are already crossed out before doing anything. You can assign everyone else to the only ? on the map, but it doesn't do anything, and you can't forward time or do anything by clicking the ? yourself.

I put it on a different savefile so I didn't lose anything important, just thought it was important to report this.

1612023298651.png

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes