Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
Meh...after 2.4 years of waiting i'm just so done with this game , i really had high hopes for it sadly it's as slow as F.I.L.F

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
I cleared all 6 floors of WHOOPS already before v0.17. Is it normal? I thought "story continue" in this update means we can get new storyline when we cleared all the floors, but found nothing

It keeps saying that I'm unable to launch the next assault.
that's what I'm asking, thanks

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I still haven't been able to capture Britney, is it just bad RNG on the missions to WHOOP?
Capturing Britney isn't RNG. You come across her while freeing WOOHP HQ and then get the objective to capture her via a mission. If she's not showing up, please include a copy of your save file and I'll see what went wrong.

Haven't played in a while, how do we go about getting more intel? I need around 1k but just kinda forgot how to farm it.
Intel normally is earned by sending your spies undercover during the day at the different gangs in town. If you've already disbanded all the gangs, you can do missions to WOOHP HQ, which instead of money, reward a lot of intel.

Python exe has a triojan.
Anyone else getting this?
This has been reported before. It's most likely your anti-virus picking up the .exe as a trojan.
I'm using a new version of Ren'py, so that's probably what's causing it.

It keeps saying that I'm unable to launch the next assault.
What floor of the WOOHP HQ are you on? You need freed agents and intel.
Both can be got by planning missions to woohp. Remember to craft Hypno Earrings gadget to capture agents.
If that's not the issue, please include your save file and I'll have a look at it.

I cleared all 6 floors of WHOOPS already before v0.17. Is it normal? I thought "story continue" in this update means we can get new storyline when we cleared all the floors, but found nothing
That's probably what's causing the issue. You shouldn't have been able to clear the top floor in the last update. This update continues the story after you clear the top floor of WOOHP HQ.
Try this:

Save the game in a new slot
Open the developer console with Shift+O
Type in:

HQLiberated = 4

Now launch the final assault against the top floor again and see if it triggers.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2018
my notoriety has dropped to 10 and i didnt even realize, so now im stuck in a loop of it dropping to 0 and having to send the girls out then it going back to 10 and doing the same thing. Anyway i can fix this loop?

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
update: just sent the girls working at the bar over and over and found out that Sam had been stealing some money (?) (it said "there seems to be some money missing" right after informing me how much Sam made, but not for Clover and Alex). something new like new event is happening?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
my notoriety has dropped to 10 and i didnt even realize, so now im stuck in a loop of it dropping to 0 and having to send the girls out then it going back to 10 and doing the same thing. Anyway i can fix this loop?
It's not suppose to get stuck in a loop. Try this:

1. Save your game in a new slot
2. Open the dev console by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

coverCounter = 100

4. Press enter and ESC the dev menu. This should bump your noteriety back to 100. Please let me know if it still drops back down to 0.

update: just sent the girls working at the bar over and over and found out that Sam had been stealing some money (?) (it said "there seems to be some money missing" right after informing me how much Sam made, but not for Clover and Alex). something new like new event is happening?
Your spies have a chance of stealing money if their nanobot levels are too high. It's been in for a while.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
That's probably what's causing the issue. You shouldn't have been able to clear the top floor in the last update. This update continues the story after you clear the top floor of WOOHP HQ.
Try this:

Save the game in a new slot
Open the developer console with Shift+O
Type in:

HQLiberated = 4

Now launch the final assault against the top floor again and see if it triggers.
did like you said, got Tim Scam and talked to him, but now when I go back to WHOOPS I cannot go to upper floors (2nd and above), all I saw is 1st floor and basement/subway station. Is this intentional or another error?

edit: I included my save file here

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2018
It's not suppose to get stuck in a loop. Try this:

1. Save your game in a new slot
2. Open the dev console by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

coverCounter = 100

4. Press enter and ESC the dev menu. This should bump your noteriety back to 100. Please let me know if it still drops back down to 0.

Your spies have a chance of stealing money if their nanobot levels are too high. It's been in for a while.
Ok that fixed the Notoriety loop thanks, also by the way great game and Orange trainer great aswell keep up the great work Exiscoming.

Reactions: Exiscoming

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Exiscoming the Muffin hat seems to be in the same slot as the towel headpiece for Sam... the hat won't appear even if you buy it after unlocking the towel.

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
did like you said, got Tim Scam and talked to him, but now when I go back to WHOOPS I cannot go to upper floors (2nd and above), all I saw is 1st floor and basement/subway station. Is this intentional or another error?

edit: I included my save file here
That's probably caused when we used the developer console. You should still be able to press the "Assault" button to attack the top level of WOOHP HQ. Alternatively you can do this:

1. Open the developer console again with Shift+O
2. Type in:

HQLevelStatus = 1

3. Press enter and ESC the developer menu.

Exiscoming the Muffin hat seems to be in the same slot as the towel for Sam... the hat won't appear even if you buy it after unlocking the towel.
Good catch! Gonna have that fixed in the next patch.

Reactions: introvtx
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes