Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
------------------------------------------------------------
3 new CGs added (Alex, Clover, Kim) <- Alex animation patched in later
------------------------------------------------------------
I am not trying to be rude, but the way i take this is that the Alex animation is ment to have been patched in b4 the next update from when ( v0.15.0.0 Beta ) was released. ofc i don't mean minor updates or bug fixes. but anyways, my point is that it should have been patched in by now "Or" on the last patch, which would have been ( v0.16.0.3 ) instead of saying N/A they should have put Animation delayed Till ect.

So I would really appreciate it If whoever does the updates here on this thread would put a update on stuff and not say n/a. thank you in advance ^.^

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I would really appreciate it If whoever does the updates here on this thread would put a update on stuff and not say n/a. thank you in advance ^.^
when op gets updated there might not be changelog so then n/a is used.

Violet Snow

Dec 27, 2019
I really love this game. Your writing quality has also seen a pretty noticeable improvement since Orange Trainer.

Gotta love saying something crazy at every possible opportunity.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
when op gets updated there might not be changelog so then n/a is used.
I know that, but at this point they could clearly have put "it seems like the next animation will be in the next full update" because that is just a week or so away now. and it doesnt look like its going to get the update this month.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know that, but at this point they could clearly have put "it seems like the next animation will be in the next full update" because that is just a week or so away now. and it doesnt look like its going to get the update this month.
op gets updated when a. there's new version, b. there's new mod, c. updated compressed/android/mac/linux version, d. new wt comes

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
op gets updated when a. there's new version, b. there's new mod, c. updated compressed/android/mac/linux version, d. new wt comes
and in the meantime we are going "the update said 'Alex animation patched in later' which clearly means a week or two... no? well it'll be in b4 the next big update cause the op would have said Next Update and not 'later'.... wait.. its almost time for next update... wtf?" yeah..

ok so here again you have me sounding like the bad guy on this and i am not, all i was asking is proper updates. the point was Not to put " Alex animation patched in later " as a meaning to keep us thinking it'll be done in a few days when obviously they mean Months. They need to be better to the fans than to be so vague with the phrase. Or they need to give us better updates informing us the delay is taking longer than expected. one thing or another.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you aren't bad guy.

mod makes op based on what's available when update comes and after that don't touch it if there isn't something new (which might be needed to report op so it gets changed).

some follow threads actively and some not.

ArxWit

Mar 5, 2019
On the mission to retrieve Britney, the Hulk-like agent appears over her character when i use backup to chip at her health.

Screenshot (25).png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
On the mission to retrieve Britney, the Hulk-like agent appears over her character when i use backup to chip at her health.
not supposed to use backup, attack on her 1 girl at a time.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
The version I'm playing is v0.16.0.3
Okay, I'm guessing I fixed that in between the last update and my current version. Will have a fix for it at the end of the month.
For now, I suggest you scroll up a little bit and just attack Britney normally (without calling backup). Thanks for sharing.

animations
animations
The animations for Clover and Alex have been delayed as I lost contact with my animator. Still plan to have those scenes animated, I just have to see if they reply or else hire a new animator.

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
Is someone gonna die at some point? I'm seeing a lot of red flags like "when things get back to normal...," "I hope my family's ok," and "Jerry better have an answer for this when we save him."
I mean I'm super down for tragic dark turn of events here, but I've just been internalizing that Astronomia song so much it's making me uncomfortable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to beat the drift punk leader I lost my spies fighting clover.
keep all 3 girls available and use vib when needed and earrings on reg. mob. no calling of backup.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to beat the drift punk leader I lost my spies fighting clover.
Hi there Veet, thank you for reporting this. I've heard this report before and I'm curious how you managed to lose your spies? There is suppose to be a failsafe that should prevent the mission from failing. Any details will help.

For the time being, try this:

1. Save the game in a new slot.
2. Open the developer menu by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

jump task23

4. Press enter and you should automatically be taken to the next bit of the quest.

I hope this fixed it for you. Any details would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Valkyrie69
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes