caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.16.0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Sir Weshmish

Pilat

Oct 25, 2019
I think you can change your operating system's date to something closer to Christmas to trigger the christmas event.

Shiny_Boots

Jun 19, 2018
Exiscoming

Okay so I'm confused about the whole Karma system and the whole evil and non-evil playthroughs.

I'm at a decision where the game is asking if I want to encourage the spies to be more slutty or not.

I'm wondering what the definition of slutty is in this case.

Is this a subtle difficulty switch where telling them not to be slutty just makes progression slow and they still become sluts or does this lead to a less "evil" route through the game?

Because I rather the whole platonic romance(Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I can't think of any other way to phrase it) thing seen in Orange Trainer than turning them into mindless fuck toys.

PS. Dude your writing has improved since Orange Trainer, I haven't laughed this hard and this consistently at any other adult game.

Oh a final note. Has no one pointed out that it's "Practice" and not "Practise"?

Negan162003

Feb 15, 2020
hey exiscoming this update i threw it but there is only error in the animations all until the mission in which the girls will use the dildo appears that annoying error

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How i can catch an spy having sex? i have to take a pic of them to get the rewards in the mall
it's their boss aka mc having sex with them and then taking pics, you'll see transparent camera on right side of screen and clicking that takes pics.

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
How many woop floors can be attacked, at the moment I have freed two also how can I level up the relationship level above aquantance

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks and do you know how much intel and guards are needed to assault the 4th and 5th floors?
doubt intel is needed but if needed then not more than gang missions needed and 100 agents is fine.

trololololo20m

May 31, 2020
What should I do to clear all my saves and delete all of my previous games to start fresh? Wich folder do I need to empty/delete?

SamJuan

Jan 10, 2021
Hey, is anybody else receiving the "Unable to Launch Assault" after freeing Britney? If so, what's the remedy?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes