gster

Jun 12, 2018
I have problem with punk leader: I failed the mission to capture it, now I can not retry the mission.

I tried:
- send agents in landgrab -> mission in daft punk)
- send all three agents to Drift Punk for a job -> mission in daft punk

All other leaders are captured.

Attaching the save

Thank you in advance.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I have problem with punk leader: I failed the mission to capture it, now I can not retry the mission.

I tried:
- send agents in landgrab -> mission in daft punk)
- send all three agents to Drift Punk for a job -> mission in daft punk

All other leaders are captured.

Attaching the save

Thank you in advance.
It's odd that you failed that mission. There should be failsafes in place to make sure you can't. Do you remember how you failed it?
For now, there's only 1 thing you can do:

1. Save the game in a new slot.
2. Open the developer menu by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

jump task23

4. Press enter and you should automatically be taken to the next bit of the quest.

Reactions: ozark666

gster

Jun 12, 2018
When fighting a person with 3 HP (I forgot which character, probably a leader), I forgot to use backup and I lost as I only had Sam and Alex (as Clover was captured).

It works thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When fighting a person with 3 HP (I forgot which character, probably a leader), I forgot to use backup and I lost as I only had Sam and Alex (as Clover was captured).

It works thanks!
i assume you have vib, if so don't forget to use it.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Hi guys, probably you are already feed up of being asked this question but how far is this game in development? has a lot of content or should I return in 3 years?

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
Hi guys, probably you are already feed up of being asked this question but how far is this game in development? has a lot of content or should I return in 3 years?
Yes Because now you can disband the 3 bands also you can almost libérate whoop and unlock all sexual poses, etc.

Reactions: Chetti

S41T4M4

Jun 25, 2018
Guys, i think im stuck in a part of the game. I cannot get more agents and i cannot meet the first leader of the outsiders at rank2. I was sending them a lot of times but it seems that the mision is not advancing

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
Guys, i think im stuck in a part of the game. I cannot get more agents and i cannot meet the first leader of the outsiders at rank2. I was sending them a lot of times but it seems that the mision is not advancing
send alex to the outsiders and you should see a yellow text above investigate

S41T4M4

Jun 25, 2018
send alex to the outsiders and you should see a yellow text above investigate
Well, thats da problem. There is not a yellow sign at the outsiders icon, it is at the max of rank 2 pero i cannnot get to the know who is the first leader. I cannot also get more agents i only have 4 and dont know how to get more.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Well, thats da problem. There is not a yellow sign at the outsiders icon, it is at the max of rank 2 pero i cannnot get to the know who is the first leader. I cannot also get more agents i only have 4 and dont know how to get more.
Try this:
1. Make the gadget Hypno Earrings.
2. Plan a mission (doesn't matter where) and use the earrings on a WOOHP agent. Then tell him to return to the base.
3. Break the agent's nanobot control (by throwing down a magazine into the basement).
4. Go to the next day. Now wait or jump to the next landgrab (you can jump via the Agents button at the top of the screen).
5. You should be able to launch an attack against the Aces now. Once you unlock their second Lt. (Melody) a cutscene should play of her fighting in the street.
6. That's the trigger you need to unlock landgrabs for the other gangs. Repeat the process of capturing and freeing agents and send them on Landgrab missions to reveal new gang leaders.

S41T4M4

Jun 25, 2018
Try this:
1. Make the gadget Hypno Earrings.
2. Plan a mission (doesn't matter where) and use the earrings on a WOOHP agent. Then tell him to return to the base.
3. Break the agent's nanobot control (by throwing down a magazine into the basement).
4. Go to the next day. Now wait or jump to the next landgrab (you can jump via the Agents button at the top of the screen).
5. You should be able to launch an attack against the Aces now. Once you unlock their second Lt. (Melody) a cutscene should play of her fighting in the street.
6. That's the trigger you need to unlock landgrabs for the other gangs. Repeat the process of capturing and freeing agents and send them on Landgrab missions to reveal new gang leaders.
Thatks man, ill try it, i didnt know thats how you can get new agents lol.

flemkask

Mar 18, 2019
i have an issue that i can't figure out how to solve. i have captured all the gang members except for the leader of the aces. at landgrabs they are at 0% but i havent gotten the quest for capturing the leader. Sam is perma stuck with the test cheatsheet dialogue and i think that might be part of the issue

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
i have an issue that i can't figure out how to solve. i have captured all the gang members except for the leader of the aces. at landgrabs they are at 0% but i havent gotten the quest for capturing the leader. Sam is perma stuck with the test cheatsheet dialogue and i think that might be part of the issue
Could you attach your save file? I'll have a look at it and see what went wrong.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hey there Flem, I looked into your file and notice what was causing the problem. I just don't know how it happened. Did you do the mission where Candy meets Sam and you have to get her back? Basically you should be unable to fail that mission, but according to the data, you never managed to finish it.

For now, this is what you can do:

1. Save the game in a new slot
3. Type in:

task16Stage = 4

4. Press enter and then type in:

jump task16

This should take you to the next scene where you capture Candy and the game fixes itself from there on.
Any information on how you failed the mission would be greatly appreciated, cause then I can fix it.

flemkask

Mar 18, 2019
Hey there Flem, I looked into your file and notice what was causing the problem. I just don't know how it happened. Did you do the mission where Candy meets Sam and you have to get her back? Basically you should be unable to fail that mission, but according to the data, you never managed to finish it.

For now, this is what you can do:

1. Save the game in a new slot
3. Type in:

task16Stage = 4

4. Press enter and then type in:

jump task16

This should take you to the next scene where you capture Candy and the game fixes itself from there on.
Any information on how you failed the mission would be greatly appreciated, cause then I can fix it.
i am almost 100% certain that i DID finish that quest, but when i go to the prison and visti candy, that mission is also repeatable. the one where they get out of their cell. So unfortunately i don't think i know how it broke :(

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
i am almost 100% certain that i DID finish that quest, but when i go to the prison and visti candy, that mission is also repeatable. the one where they get out of their cell. So unfortunately i don't think i know how it broke :(
Thanks for letting me know. If I get anymore people reporting this, I'll be sure to look into it. For now, I hope my solution worked for you. =)

Reactions: flemkask
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes