Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I tried to replay the game using an old save, and I'm seeing the girls seducing the guards on missions.
Is that a random event or can I have girls seducing them at will? I honestly can't remember that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I tried to replay the game using an old save, and I'm seeing the girls seducing the guards on missions.
Is that a random event or can I have girls seducing them at will? I honestly can't remember that.
random.

Reactions: Voilsh

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hi there Voilsh, there's a very good chance that old save files will not work with a newer version of the game.
Basically seducing is only suppose to happen after you use a specific gadget (afro dart gun). If it's happening without you using this gadget, then it sounds bugged and I suggest either starting over now or wait with a new game until the game has fully launched.

Reactions: Voilsh

deminov

Apr 2, 2020
I went back a few pages and didn't see any mention of these two bugs, so I thought I'd bring them up.

First of all, the hidden caches/passages can be duped by clicking them again, if you progress the dialogue on the cache until you get stuff you can repeat it this way, or force a shortcut.

Second, the Latex Suit can be used immediately at the start of the mission and it'll work. (only actually tested it on the clover mission)

Reactions: Exiscoming

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
So, I've sent Clover to the Drift Punks a hundred times now, still can't get it to level 2. She just comes back with the normal random responses... Am I missing something?

Edit:

Nevermind... It seems that if you do things out of order it just breaks the quests altogether.. That's totally fine, I just wish if it was going to work that way, it would railroad you into doing things in the correct order. Time to start over again...

Edit2:

What is the freakin order you're supposed to do things early on?

Get Level 2 Aces THEN get Alex?
Alex first?
Then what? The Drift Nerds before... what?
Because now I can't get the "Reach Rank 2 with Drift Punks" to go away from "Retaking the Taken" despite the fact that I'm almost Rank 3.

Do I need to start over yet again? I would try to ignore these issues if they were just quest log glitches, but they seem to be holding up progression with the girls (the nanobot suppression steps). My first time through I couldn't get to the foreplay stage no matter what I did, the second time through I got that far, but couldn't get past that... The other odd thing about the second playthrough attempt is that the booty slap burger didn't ever become available despite the fact that I had foreplay, and both Kim and Silva were working in the milkshake parlor. Now, this time I'm having trouble getting to the foreplay stage.

Does using rollback or skipping a lot break things with this like it does some of the Renpy games with a lot of interaction? Like it's not ticking flags or something? I don't use rollback much but I do use the skip because restarting is getting tedious.

Final Edit:

If you capture the first Aces lieutenant BEFORE you get Alex, things get all kinds of screwy. It goes to that Jerry cutscene, but Alex suddenly appears in your base, in her underwear (I assume that's a default outfit?) and acts as if she's always been on your team, despite the fact that you haven't done her mission yet. She then disappears from your team once more and it seems to jack up your quest log further.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Mmh can you prostitute your girls in this one just like in Orange Trainer ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mmh can you prostitute your girls in this one just like in Orange Trainer ?
sorta, they will later call to mc and ask if they should do lewd things when with gangs but it isn't shown and also can send girls to break captured agents control but again not shown.

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
Tue Mar 16 10:34:36 2021
Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.19s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.34s
Loading error handling took 0.28s
Loading script took 3.23s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.88s
Loading persistent took 0.02s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 2)
Running init code took 0.53s
Loading analysis data took 0.67s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.10s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.56s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
Creating interface object took 0.00s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.52s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.44s
Analyze screens took 0.01s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 1.36s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.01s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.75s

Initializing gl renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Using GL DLL.
Windowed mode.
The following gl functions are missing:
- glActiveTexture
- glAttachShader
- glBindFramebuffer
- glCompileShader
- glCreateProgram
- glCreateShader
- glDeleteFramebuffers
- glDeleteProgram
- glDeleteShader
- glDisableVertexAttribArray
- glEnableVertexAttribArray
- glFramebufferTexture2D
- glGenFramebuffers
- glGetAttribLocation
- glGetProgramInfoLog
- glGetProgramiv
- glGetShaderInfoLog
- glGetShaderiv
- glGetUniformLocation
- glLinkProgram
- glShaderSource
- glUniform1f
- glUniform1i
- glUniform2f
- glUniform4f
- glUniformMatrix4fv
- glUseProgram
- glVertexAttribPointer

Initializing angle renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Using ANGLE DLL: C:\Users\Alis959\Downloads\PaprikaTrainer-0.18.1.0-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\libEGL.dll

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. put error log inside spoilers
2. do you have integrated or actual graphic card?
3. drivers up-to-date?
4. tried to launch game while pressing shift and forcing opengl/directx renderer?

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
does anyone share your complete save file? I lost mine and I don't want to start over.
please share the save and persistent.

kathapo

Mar 25, 2021
Hello everyone.

I am on version 0.18.0.0 and when I was fighting the last Outsider boss I got stuck in a infinite loop. I decided to try a green/red potion after I used the blue one to disable his shield and now I am stuck here going though the same part of the mission over and over again. Sadly I don't have a save from before that and you can find my save attached. Could you please advise on how I can get unstuck.

Thank you in advance.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hello everyone.

I am on version 0.18.0.0 and when I was fighting the last Outsider boss I got stuck in a infinite loop. I decided to try a green/red potion after I used the blue one to disable his shield and now I am stuck here going though the same part of the mission over and over again. Sadly I don't have a save from before that and you can find my save attached. Could you please advise on how I can get unstuck.

Thank you in advance.
That's a nasty little bug you got there. Here's the solution to fixing it.

1. Save the game in a new slot
2. Open the developer menu by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

task25Stage = 9

4. Press enter and then type:

jump task25

5. And press enter. This should automatically take you to the next part of the quest.

For the latest version (0.19.0.2) check out my Patreon .

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
with new release anytime i go to milkshake bar even on a brand new game it just crashes.
also the photo album has removed the xmas event pic

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
with new release anytime i go to milkshake bar even on a brand new game it just crashes.
also the photo album has removed the xmas event pic
Hi there the1396, I'm currently on the hunt for bugs so I can release a hotfix. I've tried to replicate the bug, but everything seems to be working on my end. Could you include your save file and I could have a look?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes