HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Two questions for the new update,

1. I see the photo taking system got overhauled. How do you unlock the handcuffs reward with this new system? It used to require a topless pic but I can't find a way to unlock the reward. (Also, is finishing all the photo quests how you get the bookstore girl CG? I don't know how to unlock it either way.)

2. How do you get the tentacle CGs? I read from the update notes it's a secret, but I've looked around and can't figure out how to unlock them.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Two questions for the new update,

1. I see the photo taking system got overhauled. How do you unlock the handcuffs reward with this new system? It used to require a topless pic but I can't find a way to unlock the reward. (Also, is finishing all the photo quests how you get the bookstore girl CG? I don't know how to unlock it either way.)

2. How do you get the tentacle CGs? I read from the update notes it's a secret, but I've looked around and can't figure out how to unlock them.
Hey there HiHo, here's how to get both of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
Exiscoming is the status of the agents gonna affect the end because I felt that the two choices in which we could lie or tell the truth to ahsoka in orange trainer were for nothing and those could have impacted in the ending like ahsoka staying with us if we told the truth or locking us in jail if we lied or the normal ending if we were neutral also a sith ending could happen but that is just an opinion.

Ps: there is a glitch of a quest that can be started but then it does not appear in the quest list, it is the quest of the dark saber

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
how can I explore the town when the game still in landgrab/missile launch mode?
Hey Thomas, so the event is suppose to be unlocked earlier on in the game. However I'm patching in an ATM code, so players can still get the scene, even if they don't want to start a new game. More info on this in a few hours.

FYI I found a bug with this in 19.02, no one will get it until it's fixed.

Love the game!
Whoops, that's a big goof on my part. I'm going to release an update to fix that asap.

Reactions: vehemental

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Hey Thomas, so the event is suppose to be unlocked earlier on in the game. However I'm patching in an ATM code, so players can still get the scene, even if they don't want to start a new game. More info on this in a few hours.
thanks for your reply. I also realized that the last picture quest for the clerk requires me to take them during a foursome. how can I do that?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
thanks for your reply. I also realized that the last picture quest for the clerk requires me to take them during a foursome. how can I do that?
The foursome event was retroactively added to an older event. There was suppose to be a hotfix to add it to the game if you missed it, but due to a glitch it never triggered. Uploading a hotfix now which includes two new ATM codes to unlock the tentacle scene and the book clerk scene.

1. Make sure you download version 0.19.0.3+
2. Visit an ATM and type in:

tentacle
books

Small warning, this hasn't been tested yet, so save your game before trying.

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
error i get and save.

i have made a new games, purged all saved and even downloaded a new save off these forums. still get same. the XMAS event pic is gone and the milkshake bar crashes on visit.

i can do strip club though, only the milkshake part that dies.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
error i get and save.

i have made a new games, purged all saved and even downloaded a new save off these forums. still get same. the XMAS event pic is gone and the milkshake bar crashes on visit.

i can do strip club though, only the milkshake part that dies.
Thank you for the save and the screenshots!
So I've released a patch that should fix most of your issiues (version 0.19.0.3). It's on my Patreon.
That said, the fact that the Xmas picture is gone is strange. Can you try this?

1. Save the game in a new slot
2. Open the developer menu by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

photoClaus = True

4. Press enter and then press ESC. The picture should be back now. I tried it on your save file and it worked.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Here is my compressed unofficial Android port for version 0.18.1.0
Swipe right for VIB
Swipe left for hack tool
Swipe up for glasses
Swipe down for gun
Swipe up AND down to reload
Swipe right AND left for spacebar (advance animation sequence)
Hope I've got all this right as I lost my earlier saves and it's gonna take me a while to play up to the point I can use these gadgets.
Any missing gadget/other actions let me know.
Added some item cheats in preferences menu.
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.18.1

Reactions: asanoturna

the1396

Aug 2, 2019
Thank you for the save and the screenshots!
So I've released a patch that should fix most of your issiues (version 0.19.0.3). It's on my Patreon.
That said, the fact that the Xmas picture is gone is strange. Can you try this?

1. Save the game in a new slot
2. Open the developer menu by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

photoClaus = True

4. Press enter and then press ESC. The picture should be back now. I tried it on your save file and it worked.
confirmed fixed with new update and command got it back. ty.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
1.gif
Paprika Trainer v0.19.0.4

Win: - -

Mac: - -

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes