ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
Right. After clearing one of the WOOHP HQ floors the text has changed (the fashion floor one) and the girls agree to have a 4some with you. Right now there's no graphic for it yet, but you can get the picture by doing it. If you have the latest version of the game, there should be a patch that adds the foursome event to the Nanobot control at night.

Try visiting Sam, then click Nanobot Control and the bottom option should now be "Foursome" or something like that.
It should give you a quest photo which you can turn in at the bookstore.
thank you. got the clerk picture. sad that the foursome is just a sketch so far. can't wait to see it fully implemented
how do you get the tentacles cg and the 3 girls mouth cg?
the tentacle cg unlocks by following Exis's instruction few pages back, while on early part of the game (idk exactly because I'm too lazy to start over). the 3 girls blowjob cg unlock during endgame content naturally by progressing the game, after you rescueing all 3 girls again they will offer their bodies to you

Unicel

Apr 19, 2018
Hey there Unicel, I put in several checks to make sure this wouldn't happen. Somehow you still found a way though :D Can you include your save file so I can have a look at it? Also, what version of the game are you on?
It was 18.1 , I dont have the save anymore tho :c . Maybe in the latest version is fixed. I was using skip a lot on the things I remembered, maybe that affected something?
If it happens to me in 19.0.4, I'll post it here. Thanks for replying, makes me appreciate the game more knowing the dev cares about this kind of issues to the point of replying quickly :D

Reactions: Exiscoming

ochooz88

Jun 10, 2020
thank you. got the clerk picture. sad that the foursome is just a sketch so far. can't wait to see it fully implemented

the tentacle cg unlocks by following Exis's instruction few pages back, while on early part of the game (idk exactly because I'm too lazy to start over). the 3 girls blowjob cg unlock during endgame content naturally by progressing the game, after you rescueing all 3 girls again they will offer their bodies to you
what do you mean rescuing them again?

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I dont know how but recent update modifies "nvdrssel.bin" file which in result gives you beautifull (annoying as fuck) watermark on all renpy games. To fix issue it is necessary to delete file.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Paprika Trainer v0.9.0.4 Compressed
I am very new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compresion meaning there will be some degradation to quality.

Win: - - -

Mac: In Work
Original Size: 691 MB

Compressed Size: 168MB

Last edited:

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
what do you mean rescuing them again?
in the endgame GLADIS controlled the girls and the agents back to her side again so you have to rescue and break the bots on the girls once more. after that the girls thanked you and offered their bodies but you got shot before and could not perform strong physical activities (in this case, sex) so they offered to do foursome blowjobs instead. that's the CG you will get
TLDR: just play through the endgame content and you will unlock it naturally

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm puzzled, no idea what to do since no new things (besides 1 photosession and bugs ofc) and retaking the taken says britney is still captured even all whoop floors are cleared.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
A new room was added last month that requires the grappling hook. Try pressing 5 on your keyboard. That is if you're talking about the background I think it is.

It is for Clover and Alex (fixed in the patch I just released), however you can model Sam, put her in underwear and then click on her bra to take it off.
The dildo photo should trigger after the dildo animation.

Hey there Unicel, I put in several checks to make sure this wouldn't happen. Somehow you still found a way though :D Can you include your save file so I can have a look at it? Also, what version of the game are you on?

Right. After clearing one of the WOOHP HQ floors the text has changed (the fashion floor one) and the girls agree to have a 4some with you. Right now there's no graphic for it yet, but you can get the picture by doing it. If you have the latest version of the game, there should be a patch that adds the foursome event to the Nanobot control at night.

Try visiting Sam, then click Nanobot Control and the bottom option should now be "Foursome" or something like that.
It should give you a quest photo which you can turn in at the bookstore.
And what about mine?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Any action translates here missions generally give it out
And what about mine?
Hey Vindetta, I checked your save file and I have no idea what went wrong. However here's how you can fix it.

1. Save the game in a new slot.
2. Open the developer menu by pressing Shift+O
3. Type in:

jump task26

4. Press enter. It should give you a few glitchy looking images, but after that the game should begin to correct itself.

Reactions: FROZEX

Margok92

May 23, 2020
Sorry for not having the time to check through all 110 pages, but right now I have the following problem,

-I need more Agents to attack the gangs, but I can only trying it per Random Event, because all other Missions I cant finish because I ending up in rooms like this, sofar testet it with all Missions I have access to, but all end in a room like this(see picture) nothing clickable for me..... and I am stuck forever, need allways to reload..... screenshot0001.png

if someone knows how to fix, than pls let me know.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
There seems to be a bug with "Test answers" quest, you can return it every time Sam returns from Aces mission and it always gives you the reward money.

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
Paprika Trainer v0.9.0.4 Compressed
I am very new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compresion meaning there will be some degradation to quality.

Win: MEGA - - -

Mac: In Work
Original Size: 691 MB

Compressed Size: 168MB
Thanks My love انت برنس
شكرا

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Can you tell me what errors are popping up? I'm working on a hotfix now.
Screenshots and save files are also appreciated.
Started a new game. Most of the errors are before the 2nd agent joins. For example: going into Sam's room the 1st time, clicking the missions button the 1st time you can see the map. None are game breaking. Save already overwritten. Sorry, boss.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I've been a huge fan of the dev since the day I discovered Orange Trainer. I was a little disappointed I didn't get more time with my favorite orange Togruta, but then you gave us the three hottest (yet somehow stupidest) secret agents in a show I only watched on Cartoon Network when there wasn't anything else on (because it's a girl show that likely had more male viewers because... well... boobies).

The game is pretty perfect, my only suggestion would be to allow us to name the main character. I hate being the new guy.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks.

Reactions: Exiscoming
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes