• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
Looks like i'm stuck, i took down the first two lieutenants of the Aces, the first of the Drifts but i can't get past rank 2 with Outsider and doesn't have a specific event to reveal the first lieutenant and Alex doesn't have any new dialogue when coming back from undercover with the Outsiders. Did I do something wrong ? (don't know if it has anything to do but i did all the dialogues i could with Kim and Silva)

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Looks like i'm stuck, i took down the first two lieutenants of the Aces, the first of the Drifts but i can't get past rank 2 with Outsider and doesn't have a specific event to reveal the first lieutenant and Alex doesn't have any new dialogue when coming back from undercover with the Outsiders. Did I do something wrong ? (don't know if it has anything to do but i did all the dialogues i could with Kim and Silva)
Hey Nirolten, have you done any Landgrabs yet? That's how you reveal lieutenants. You can get agents by doing missions and using the hypno earrings on them. If you've already done this, can you then include your save file so I can have a look at what's wrong?

Jan 4, 2019
How do I unlock more sex scenes with the girls, all I can get to is Foreplay and I have no idea how to unlock the rest.
I've shutdown the Ace Gang and I just got the second in command for the Drift Punks but only Rank 1 with Outsiders

Reactions: megaera

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
Hey Nirolten, have you done any Landgrabs yet? That's how you reveal lieutenants. You can get agents by doing missions and using the hypno earrings on them. If you've already done this, can you then include your save file so I can have a look at what's wrong?
Ok I just needed to go for the landgrabs, thought I had missions to do to lower the gangs forces but no I just had to go for it. Thanks for the answer and sorry about my stupid question.
On another subject i found an issue, when the stripclub is created, if you send Alex to work at the bar one of her answer makes the game crash when you ask her to tell you how the day went.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Exiscoming, I was thinking, would it be possible to make clickable icons of the gadgets for those of us who prefer to play on Android. A tray with a show/hide function, perhaps?

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
How do I unlock more sex scenes with the girls, all I can get to is Foreplay and I have no idea how to unlock the rest.
I've shutdown the Ace Gang and I just got the second in command for the Drift Punks but only Rank 1 with Outsiders
You need to raise all gangs at the same time and not one at a time. Sex availability mission will appear when you have "killed" all lvl 1 bosses.

orvail

May 13, 2018
Exiscoming just curious... there are a lot of little side stories, even if they're only a few sentences in the job reports. The game would feel way too grinding without them. Have you thought about making some of them optional side-quests, maybe even affecting some characteristics of the main chars or opening up new possibilities at the milkshake bar once you complete it? I know it's some work, but hell, I don't want this to be "done" :)

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Ok I just needed to go for the landgrabs, thought I had missions to do to lower the gangs forces but no I just had to go for it. Thanks for the answer and sorry about my stupid question.
On another subject i found an issue, when the stripclub is created, if you send Alex to work at the bar one of her answer makes the game crash when you ask her to tell you how the day went.
Hey there, I tried this for a good while, but haven't been able to reproduce it. Could you include a screenshot or copy and paste the error report?

Exiscoming, I was thinking, would it be possible to make clickable icons of the gadgets for those of us who prefer to play on Android. A tray with a show/hide function, perhaps?
I've actually been working on that today. It's pretty much done and working, but the menu gets in the way sometimes while doing missions. Once there is an official Android release, I'll implement it. For now though, all Android ports of the game are unofficial and not supported. Official launch of the game isn't far off, so I'll be working on the Android port then! =)

Exiscoming just curious... there are a lot of little side stories, even if they're only a few sentences in the job reports. The game would feel way too grinding without them. Have you thought about making some of them optional side-quests, maybe even affecting some characteristics of the main chars or opening up new possibilities at the milkshake bar once you complete it? I know it's some work, but hell, I don't want this to be "done" :)
I've considered it. For example, talking to Sam at night opens up a side mission to collect a piece of modern art for her. This idea has sorta fallen to the wayside as the months went on though. I'll see if it's something I can work on in April.

Reactions: Gamer_01 and orvail

BavPrez

Jun 27, 2020
So in my save file before getting almost murdered by Jerry, the picture quest is stuck on the topless photo one.

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be like this or is it a bug but just in case, here's my save file too. Apparently after playing a while all Britney scenes just look like that "a black figure" Screenshot.PNG

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
So in my save file before getting almost murdered by Jerry, the picture quest is stuck on the topless photo one.
Thanks for the save file. I figured out multiple bugs because of it.
Here's how to complete it.
1. Ask Sam to model.
2. Take off all of her clothes.
3. Have her use her arms to hide her breasts and pussy.
4. Take the picture.

For some reason it doesn't work on Alex and Clover. On top of that, the quest text is wrong.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be like this or is it a bug but just in case, here's my save file too. Apparently after playing a while all Britney scenes just look like that "a black figure"
No idea how this happened. Will be fixed in an upcoming patch. For now you can do this:

1. Save the game in a new slot
2. Press Shift+O to open the developer menu.
3. Type in:

britneyHidden = False

4. Press enter and then ESC to exit the developer menu. Britney should now no longer have a black mask.

Nirolten

Nov 12, 2020
Hey there, I tried this for a good while, but haven't been able to reproduce it. Could you include a screenshot or copy and paste the error report?

I've actually been working on that today. It's pretty much done and working, but the menu gets in the way sometimes while doing missions. Once there is an official Android release, I'll implement it. For now though, all Android ports of the game are unofficial and not supported. Official launch of the game isn't far off, so I'll be working on the Android port then! =)

I've considered it. For example, talking to Sam at night opens up a side mission to collect a piece of modern art for her. This idea has sorta fallen to the wayside as the months went on though. I'll see if it's something I can work on in April.
Sorry for the delay but here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
1. Ask Sam to model.
4. Take the picture.

For some reason it doesn't work on Alex and Clover. On top of that, the quest text is wrong.

No idea how this happened. Will be fixed in an upcoming patch. For now you can do this:

1. Save the game in a new slot
2. Press Shift+O to open the developer menu.
3. Type in:

britneyHidden = False

4. Press enter and then ESC to exit the developer menu. Britney should now no longer have a black mask.
thanks dude

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
When I get to the option to give them the dildos and click on it, I keep getting stuck on this screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The music still plays but, it won't let me continue the game. I guess there's a glitch in the code but, I've got no idea because it won't even give out a traceback.
(I don't know if it has anything to do with it or not but, I'm using the gamecax port. V0.19.0.4)

bigboss328

Aug 6, 2017
game will no longer start idk why. i double click the icon but nothing happens. i played oen closed it ad when i got back on the next night it just didnt start up.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Here is my compressed unofficial Android port for version 0.19.04
Swipe right for VIB
Swipe left for hack tool
Swipe up for glasses
Swipe down for gun
Swipe up AND down to reload
Swipe right AND left for spacebar (advance animation sequence)
Hope I've got all this right as I lost my earlier saves and it's gonna take me a while to play up to the point I can use these gadgets.
Any missing gadget/other actions let me know.
Added some item cheats in preferences menu
Mega
Updated my unofficial compressed Android port to 0.19.04

Reactions: tremalnaik

BavPrez

Jun 27, 2020
1. Ask Sam to model.
4. Take the picture.

Thank you!

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes