ThisGuyOverHere

Jan 18, 2018
I went to bed and when I returned a lot of people suddenly had this error. Could you include your save file so I may have a look at it? I checked out the code and there doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary.
After uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times trying to fix the issue i've deleted my save file accidently so maybe someone else who's having the issue could send in theirs instead?
Same, I fear. This is happening to an install that doesn't even have a save directory, fresh out of the zip.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Same, I fear. This is happening to an install that doesn't even have a save directory, fresh out of the zip.
I think I might've found the problem (again, I 'think'). Try download the latest version of the game (link in my signature) and see if the error still pops up. And if yes, could you include your save file so I could have a closer look at it?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I think I might've found the problem (again, I 'think'). Try download the latest version of the game (link in my signature) and see if the error still pops up. And if yes, could you include your save file so I could have a closer look at it?
I'd just like to say your involvement in the community has been phenomenal and even though this is a pirate website I applaud your choice to be active and work with the community towards a better game. While some here cannot or will not support you you have gained where I have seen many miss out in the form of feedback along with those here who have decided to support you after having downloaded from here. Pirates aren't going anywhere soon but its still a choice whether to fight them ignore them or turn lemons into lemonade.

Reactions: Exiscoming

crowdstar

Aug 22, 2018
Help, Alex has ( • • • ) icon beside her picture in the world map, what does it mean? I try Chat in her room, but it doesn't do anything.

ThisGuyOverHere

Jan 18, 2018
The new version didn't load at first either, until I removed the save files from /users/(name)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Paprika Trainer. (Why I didn't think of that before I don't know, I suspect I was either tired or an idiot). I tried placing them back in one by one and version 1.0.2.1 works fine until I put the persistent file back in- allowing a new persistent file to be created and moving the old saves back in gives no problem.

The old/problematic persistent file is attached.

The only nonstandard thing I can think of doing is that I did use the Shift+O console to change the "cash" variable to 9999.

Thank you again for looking into this! Hopefully you can figure out what's going on.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
Help, Alex has ( • • • ) icon beside her picture in the world map, what does it mean? I try Chat in her room, but it doesn't do anything.
pressing that highlights all areas on the map and seem to let you send out each girl with out haveing to click on their picture. so you press the ... and then the next area you click on sam will go there the second area you click on clover will head there and then the third will send alex to there. i just got on for a second to look at it and thats what it does for me.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
I always end up loving these games but feeling like the content ends up too few and too vanilla. They're not horny enough, I guess. Or it's more like with all of the scenes there, the writing or the scenarios doesn't really explore that much about what's going on.

They're great. They're more than most of the games out there ever end up being. But I still wish there was more sex content.

Last edited:

Billytherex

Jul 19, 2018
The new version didn't load at first either, until I removed the save files from /users/(name)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Paprika Trainer. (Why I didn't think of that before I don't know, I suspect I was either tired or an idiot). I tried placing them back in one by one and version 1.0.2.1 works fine until I put the persistent file back in- allowing a new persistent file to be created and moving the old saves back in gives no problem.

The only nonstandard thing I can think of doing is that I did use the Shift+O console to change the "cash" variable to 9999.

Thank you again for looking into this! Hopefully you can figure out what's going on.
do you know anymore shift O commands

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone fix the Mega link? It says its deleted.
the developer posted a more recent version with his latest bug fixes

Yes! But it is still heavily being patched. You can find the lastest version here:
It's not behind a paywall and as its the most up-to-date version it will be helpful for both you and the developer if you use it as any bugs you encounter will be from his current project and not an outdated one. As if typing I'm seeing version 1.0.0.2 here but he's at version 1.0.2.1 there that includes the bug fixes he just did today

SkeleBoner

Aug 8, 2020
So the story is finished it says but theres still some missing content like the flashbang belt upgrade and the jetpack and other miscellaneous shit.
As the others suggested a freeroam would be nice but so would an option to re-fuck the prisoners. More side-ho content too.
Just a random typo that i came across as well: one of the dialogues from the milkshake bar after hours. alex comes back and talks about shoving cherries up her ass. the guy says he will get her some "anal beats"

one question. what was that Shift+O command for the christmas stuff?

Godspeed Exiscoming

Reactions: aesir150

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018

I'm happy to hear that it got fixed. Unfortunately, just having the persistent file won't show me much. It's a weird bug that suddenly reared its ugly head one day and although deleting the persistent file seems to fix it, I have no idea what's causing it.
Also using console commands shouldn't be the problem, so feel free to use those.

So the story is finished it says but theres still some missing content like the flashbang belt upgrade and the jetpack and other miscellaneous shit.
As the others suggested a freeroam would be nice but so would an option to re-fuck the prisoners. More side-ho content too.
Just a random typo that i came across as well: one of the dialogues from the milkshake bar after hours. alex comes back and talks about shoving cherries up her ass. the guy says he will get her some "anal beats"

one question. what was that Shift+O command for the christmas stuff?

Godspeed Exiscoming
Make sure you download the latest version. I've added a beta freeroam mode after the credits. It just hasn't been tested yet.
Link in my signature =)

As for the Christmas stuff:
Open the dev console and type in:

photoClaus = True

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alright, I got around to play and finish this Game as well so I thought I throw my 4 cents into the pool as well since you Exiscoming are pretty active here on this forum.

Beware a flood of Text...take all of this with a grain of salt of course.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I have no Idea why the fuck I can not edit the first spoiler out...oh well

Last edited:

SkeleBoner

Aug 8, 2020
thank you i did the christmas thing. now i think the save file broke somehow. it says unable to launch next assault

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes