Mar 8, 2018
Whenever I send Alex to Mathias,
I get the following error message displayed over her model:
"yellow unknown attributes: g1"

Sending Alex to Mathias.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished it and i guess better ending for mc is being boss of whoop.

hanami555

May 26, 2021
i got stuck at the "press 1 to activate V.I.B" problem, i tried pressing even holding it, nothing happened, pls tell me how to fix this

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Has anyone else come across the issue where they can't get the first lieutenant of the Outsiders to show up? I hit a brick wall I think. Ace is disbanded, and both Drift Punk and Outsiders have a full bar at rank 2, except not only have I met the first Lieutenant of DP, I also captured her. I've ran out of quests to do besides "Capture the first Lieutenant of Drift Punk and the Outsiders". Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Hey there Twisted, I've seen multiple people report that they've disbanded the Aces before even starting with the other gangs.
Are you on a new save or are you using an older one? I've put in checks to make sure the gang cannot be disbanded before you start with the Punks and Outsiders, so I'm wondering how people can disband the Aces.

Whenever I send Alex to Mathias,
I get the following error message displayed over her model:
"yellow unknown attributes: g1"

View attachment 1224065
Thanks for reporting, it's been fixed in the latest update.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I checked your save file and there's a lot of broken code there.
Question, is this an old save file or did you start a new game with the latest version?
I just patched the game. The only thing I can suggest is downloading version 1.0.2.2+ and loading the save file you've included. Though I'm not sure if it will fix everything.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes