Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I don't know how to explain, english not my language, but I will try. For example, I start game and receive quest for buying costumes for girls for bar. I finished that quest and it shown as "Complete". I continue playing and in situation what I write. Appear dialogue with seller in mall and again she want picture with girl. Something triggering dialogue again. (After finishing all dialogue in stripclub)
P.S. game ver 1.0.2.3 (bug still exist)
Thanks for the video! That actually helped me out a lot. I'm currently uploading a patch for it. Should be up within the hour.

Exiscoming It seems Flashbangbelt is bugged.
After completing the research of this gadget got a message of unlocking it (gadgetFlashbangBeltActive = True) but can't craft it afterwards.
Upgrading it doesn't help.
Can only change its amount via console.
On the mission screen it appears just fine.

Also bumping my previous question about Sam's chat button.
1. Flashbang belt. Yuuup, that's a very silly bug on my side. I've fixed it and uploading a patch now. Should be up within the hour.
2. Sam chat. There is no further dialog after becoming 'Good friends' with your spies. The problem was that progression is suppose to be locked depending on a spy's rank within a gang. This works for Alex and Clover, but not for Sam. Allowing you to blast through her dialog in one go.
The new patch should fix that too.

Reactions: alkeera

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
There is no 1 or anything else onscreen to press for VIB. So am I just screwed? Using android device.

Shinshila

Aug 28, 2018
New bug with "Build-a-bar" window. Video attached. :whistle: Player can enter in night city. I don't sure, the player must be able to build a strip club at night or not. (but works normal, seems)

Last edited:
Reactions: Exiscoming

PM350

Oct 24, 2018
hi, mate
i got a problem with the picture quest, the one that says "take a picture of a topless girl, but keep it sexy"
there are 4 upper options + nude and 4 bottom options in my playthrough
i've tried every possible combination i have but i still didn't get the picture
is there something i missed or the quest is bugged?

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
hi, mate
i got a problem with the picture quest, the one that says "take a picture of a topless girl, but keep it sexy"
there are 4 upper options + nude and 4 bottom options in my playthrough
i've tried every possible combination i have but i still didn't get the picture
is there something i missed or the quest is bugged?
Oh the topless photo actually requires you to have Sam model, put her in her underwear and then click her bra. She will take it off when you do that. Then tell her to hide her breasts with her hands and then take the picture.

Also in case you didn't know you can use the search bar to search this thread for answers to questions like this.

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
Long time lurker but this warrants a posts... A real job well done Exiscoming, I've been a fan of yours since Orange trainer and to see how far you've come, heck even finishing your two games in the timespan allotted is quite a feet compared to all the other major long-term titles/devs flaming out.

Eagerly awaiting your next foray into the field.

Reactions: Exiscoming

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
and how do u unlock the"let's have sex already" quest?
i think i unlocked the first outsider leader after lowing their power from land grabs. and i got the have sex quest about the same time as haveing a party for the aces. so id say just keep doing what missions you have and sending the spies out to the gangs

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
just realized the event calls from the girls while doing undercover in the gang got bugged (no scenes played after that). can you check it Exiscoming ? I'm at current version (1.0.2.5) and my save is above

hanami555

May 26, 2021
full save at free roam mode after credit (v1.0.2.5). all outfts bought, all CGs unlocked. and I hope from this point on people need to know how to use search function to find it instead of asking the same thing time and again
don't know how to do this

Shinshila

Aug 28, 2018
Exiscoming Please fix in future minor bug with background soundtrack, if spy on Sam in shower background music stop playing, and does not resume after the scene. I think I saw this bug somewhere else but I don't remember where... :unsure:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes