Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
i ddnt have the code number but heres the save , i hope this can give some info.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find the issue, but there's a bit of a round-a-bout way of fixing it.

1. Save in a new slot
2. Open the developer console with Shift+O
3. Type in:

jump task25

4. A small story plays out and you'll be asked to visit Kandinsky in his cell. Due to the bug, he won't be there.
5. Go into your console again and type jump task25 again.

The story should now finish and the gang gets disbanded.

hanami555

May 26, 2021
i have a constant trouble where i can't use V.I.B, at first i succeed first time when i reload when recruting alex, but it didn't work when i press 1 in the capturing ace leader mission, is it a bug? how do i fix that? View attachment 1-3-LT1.save View attachment 1-3-LT1.save ,pls i need help, i've been doing this for a week now,Exiscoming, pls help me solve this

Last edited:

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
Whenever I send Alex to Mathias,
I get the following error message displayed over her model:
"yellow unknown attributes: g1"

View attachment 1224065
i had that happen before i downloaded the updated one from his patreon version 1.0.2.1
I checked your save file and there's a lot of broken code there.
Question, is this an old save file or did you start a new game with the latest version?
I just patched the game. The only thing I can suggest is downloading version 1.0.2.2+ and loading the save file you've included. Though I'm not sure if it will fix everything.
no i do not have 2.
I checked your save file and there's a lot of broken code there.
Question, is this an old save file or did you start a new game with the latest version?
I just patched the game. The only thing I can suggest is downloading version 1.0.2.2+ and loading the save file you've included. Though I'm not sure if it will fix everything.
ah no this is a new save from 2.1. a few days ago i commented about the the bug with sam clicking on her nano level in her cell would start the "lets have sex" mission at the start of the game and you posted the 2.1 link and thats where iv been playing from. it looks like the 2.2 just updated today or yesterday i guess so ill download the 2.2 and see how that goes

alkeera

May 1, 2018
After becoming best friends with Sam chat button is missing from the list of actions in her cell. Is it a bug or intended?

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
i thought this was 'big sisters looking out for us and teching 'some stuff' ' concept but spy concept is okay too. :p

ThisGuyOverHere

Jan 18, 2018
After becoming best friends with Sam chat button is missing from the list of actions in her cell. Is it a bug or intended?
I've run into this as well. After the "we're all going to survive this and be friends forever" conversation with Sam the chat option only shows up for Clover, not for Sam or Alex. If I advance a day Alex's "chat" option becomes back but Sam's stays gone.

Shinshila

Aug 28, 2018
Bug with Closed Quest (quest of buying costumes for bar)
Steps:
1- load attached save file
2- select your bar
3- select "Visit bar"
4- select "Build-a-bar"
5- select "yes (5000$)" P.S. One more bug, I don't have 5000$ but can build stripclub
6- select "I love it"
7- bug! (after dialogue appear closed quest of buying costumes for bar)
(if Sam Clover and Alex not assign in bar bug not reproduced)

P.S. game ver 1.0.2.1

And one more question, Only Kim make money in stripclub, Sam Clover and Alex does't receive any money, it's normal or not ?

Last edited:

ThingxThe

Aug 6, 2017
A couple Achievements, Lore entries and Photo album entries to identify if they are accessible, and if so, then how they are accessible.

1. Photo album
The album spread with captured gang leaders and the librarian: Bottom right picture, does it exist (probably does) and if so how do you get it?
The other album spread with different allies and group pictures: All the bottom row pictures apart from the leftmost one do some of them exist and if so how do you get them?

2. Lore entries
Any lore entries to get and if so how for the Hunters, Glimmers, Exchange WOOHP, and/or Misc?

3. Achievements
How to get if they exist (which some should): Achievements top row number 3 and 5 middle row number 5 and the entirety of the bottom row (probably doesn't exist)?

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Bug with Closed Quest (quest of buying costumes for bar)
Steps:
1- load attached save file
2- select your bar
3- select "Visit bar"
4- select "Build-a-bar"
5- select "yes (5000$)" P.S. One more bug, I don't have 5000$ but can build stripclub
6- select "I love it"
7- bug! (after dialogue appear closed quest of buying costumes for bar)
(if Sam Clover and Alex not assign in bar bug not reproduced)

P.S. game ver 1.0.2.1

And one more question, Only Kim make money in stripclub, Sam Clover and Alex does't receive any money, it's normal or not ?
1. Build a bar without 5000. Thanks for reporting. I'm gonna fix that.
2. Spies not making money at stripclub. Recent bug, that will be fixed in upcoming patch.
3. I'm not sure what you mean with 'Closed Quest'. Everything looks fine on my end.

Shinshila

Aug 28, 2018
1. Build a bar without 5000. Thanks for reporting. I'm gonna fix that.
2. Spies not making money at stripclub. Recent bug, that will be fixed in upcoming patch.
3. I'm not sure what you mean with 'Closed Quest'. Everything looks fine on my end.
I don't know how to explain, english not my language, but I will try. For example, I start game and receive quest for buying costumes for girls for bar. I finished that quest and it shown as "Complete". I continue playing and in situation what I write. Appear dialogue with seller in mall and again she want picture with girl. Something triggering dialogue again. (After finishing all dialogue in stripclub)
P.S. game ver 1.0.2.3 (bug still exist)

Last edited:

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Exiscoming It seems Flashbangbelt is bugged.
After completing the research of this gadget got a message of unlocking it (gadgetFlashbangBeltActive = True) but can't craft it afterwards.
Upgrading it doesn't help.
Can only change its amount via console.
On the mission screen it appears just fine.

Also bumping my previous question about Sam's chat button.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Paprika Trainer [v1.0.2.1] APK -

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes