Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
just realized the event calls from the girls while doing undercover in the gang got bugged (no scenes played after that). can you check it Exiscoming ? I'm at current version (1.0.2.5) and my save is above
Hey there Thomas, what do you mean exactly? The little phone icon that shows up in the corner when sending the girls undercover? It's a random chance to show up, and it seems to be working for me.

Note that it only shows up after sending a girl undercover to a gang. Seeing as you already disbanded all the gangs in your save file, that might be why you're no longer getting them.
how long is the next landgrab from the first one?
Click your Agents button to see how far you're from the next landgrab.
agentsButton.jpg

PM350

Oct 24, 2018
Oh the topless photo actually requires you to have Sam model, put her in her underwear and then click her bra. She will take it off when you do that. Then tell her to hide her breasts with her hands and then take the picture.

Also in case you didn't know you can use the search bar to search this thread for answers to questions like this.
ay, thanks a lot

well, i did try searching for it first but i didn't found it, i guess the thread was buried deep
thanks again, btw

Shinshila

Aug 28, 2018
1-Minor bug (yellow button), new prisoners not added but button change color.
2-If Assign Sam on mission and on base she is not available (if open her cell or try spy), in the strip club she can still be assigned to work (I think this problem applies to all three girls in a certain situation) P.S. If assign Sam in stripclub then she appear on base. Too many little bugs one by one o_O (save attached)

P.S. Found one thing and don't know it's normal or not. If build stripclub in the daytime, then evening does not come, the day counter just changes for example 83 -> 84

Last edited:
Reactions: Exiscoming

Shinshila

Aug 28, 2018
as i said some time ago, 1.1 will be bug free.
It's great when someone fixes bugs, I know dozens of games where bugs prevent the game from going to the end. And even more games where the author's greed prevents you from completing the game, 16K $ a month is a lot of money

Arrenl

Sep 20, 2018
Exiscoming, you are god, what a game! It's perfect in animation, humor, scenary, i like everithing! Wanted to compare you with Akabur, such a masterpiece!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's great when someone fixes bugs, I know dozens of games where bugs prevent the game from going to the end. And even more games where the author's greed prevents you from completing the game, 16K $ a month is a lot of money
yea it is.

Filican

May 31, 2019
does any one have this bug near the start of the game? After you say you'll try finding some art for Sam you can't talk to her again, I click on the chat button but it just boots me out to the elevator room with no warning or anything.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
does any one have this bug near the start of the game? After you say you'll try finding some art for Sam you can't talk to her again, I click on the chat button but it just boots me out to the elevator room with no warning or anything.
i had that a while ago. i dont remember if it just fixed itself after a makeing some progress in the game or if it fixed when i downloaded a newer update. i was useing ver 2.1 at the time of this bug hitting me and now its on 2.5

Filican

May 31, 2019
i had that a while ago. i dont remember if it just fixed itself after a makeing some progress in the game or if it fixed when i downloaded a newer update. i was useing ver 2.1 at the time of this bug hitting me and now its on 2.5
Yeah it's weird i have it it in 2.1 and 2.5 but when I load saves from old versions where i'm past that conversation I can talk to Sam just fine

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I've run into this as well. After the "we're all going to survive this and be friends forever" conversation with Sam the chat option only shows up for Clover, not for Sam or Alex. If I advance a day Alex's "chat" option becomes back but Sam's stays gone.
Looks like it may have been intended since once you finish the other girls chats and their gangs/storylines the chat options for them disappears too. The problem with Sam is that if you told her you'd get her something from the museum you can lock yourself out of being able to turn it in due to the museum event not triggering for a long time due to RNG shenanigans.

hanami555

May 26, 2021
full save at free roam mode after credit (v1.0.2.5). all outfts bought, all CGs unlocked. and I hope from this point on people need to know how to use search function to find it instead of asking the same thing time and again
how do u load that full save, i need guidance

hanami555

May 26, 2021
hi there, got a problem, i went till the end of the launch mission,don't know what to do, every time at final day of launch, it got delay again, what am i supposed to do after that?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes