Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
Hi there, thanks for reporting this. Found out a bug in the text. There's two quests that ask for a sexy picture. So depending on which one you've got, here's the solution:

1. Have girl in just panties (no bra) covering her naked breasts with her hands.
2. Have girl completely naked, but covering up her breasts and pussy with her arms.

View attachment 950287
For those still having issues taking the topless photo,
choose the white underwear and click on her bra,
it will then disappear.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
how do u load that full save, i need guidance
1. Download the file using option "Save Link As..."
2. Rename it to "1-1-LT1.save", which means 1 page 1 slot (you can choose any other numbers if you want)
3. Put it in the "PaprikaTrainer\game\saves" folder.
4. Open the game. Load. 1st page 1st slot is going to be the save.

Also, make a backup of your current 1-1-LT1.save if you don't want to lose your progress.

jr777

Mar 14, 2019
Hi there, I'm playing this game for the first time now and seem to have bug active.
In most of the dialogs and sometimes in the savescreen the background turns redish.
Is it possible to turn that off?
I'm still early in the game and just rescued Clover.
Thanks for an answer.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
The MEGA link on the OP is dead.
Yeah, check my signature for the latest version =)

Yeah it's weird i have it it in 2.1 and 2.5 but when I load saves from old versions where i'm past that conversation I can talk to Sam just fine
Chat is blocked off while you search for the art item for Sam. You should be able to find it by exploring 1 or 2 times.

hi there, got a problem, i went till the end of the launch mission,don't know what to do, every time at final day of launch, it got delay again, what am i supposed to do after that?
Okay, this is a very strange bug that some people are experiencing.
You're at a part of the game where you're suppose to get the mission preperation screen and launch the final mission to WOOHP. I've put in several checks to make sure you cannot exit the mission screen, but some people still get out of it. Can you tell me if you did the mission or where it might've gone wrong?

Luckily, the fix is easy.
1. Open the developer console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

jump task26

3. Press enter.
This should automatically continue the game. Still any info regarding this bug would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: sexypeanut

hanami555

May 26, 2021
1. Download the file using option "Save Link As..."
2. Rename it to "1-1-LT1.save", which means 1 page 1 slot (you can choose any other numbers if you want)
3. Put it in the "PaprikaTrainer\game\saves" folder.
4. Open the game. Load. 1st page 1st slot is going to be the save.

Also, make a backup of your current 1-1-LT1.save if you don't want to lose your progress.
thank you

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Thanks for the patches Exiscoming! Do you have some patch notes since 1.0.0.2 :)?

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
hi so im trying to clear the game over and over, but with alex mission, she suppose to show the 1st boss of the gang but in the end the mission just end in the middle..... and at this point the game stop advancing for me, i dont know if i miss anything

sexypenguin

Sep 3, 2017
hi so im trying to clear the game over and over, but with alex mission, she suppose to show the 1st boss of the gang but in the end the mission just end in the middle..... and at this point the game stop advancing for me, i dont know if i miss anything
Having the same issue, I did try the console command thing with jump task13 but doesn't seem like a perfect solution

asdkfasakdfja

Jun 4, 2021
Great game so far!

For the Pink is the New Black quest, how do you stalk the guy at the beach? An icon appeared next to the beach icon, but it's not clickable. Sending girls to relax at the beach doesn't seem to help.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Having the same issue, I did try the console command thing with jump task13 but doesn't seem like a perfect solution
Did you two do landgrabs to reveal the first leader of the Outsiders? Have your freed agents attack the Outsiders during a landgrab and you should reveal the Outsider boss. After that, you should be able to capture her.

Great game so far!

For the Pink is the New Black quest, how do you stalk the guy at the beach? An icon appeared next to the beach icon, but it's not clickable. Sending girls to relax at the beach doesn't seem to help.
It's like a job. Select Alex's icon, and then select the new icon that appears near the beach.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
my problem with free mode is that after i done my mission it teleports me to the endings with the credits lol (and how i increase the slutiness if i dont have places to scout? because i tried to not "share" in my playthrough)

Shinshila

Aug 28, 2018
1- Empty quest name
2- Error in transitions between windows (the window close button is used, it's not always clear on the video)

Build ver 1.0.2.5

Reactions: Exiscoming
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes