Shinshila

Aug 28, 2018
As for your question, I can still send girls to work at the milkshake bar during the day and at the stripclub during the night. You can't? If you include your save file, I can have a closer look at it.
Very strange bug I not sure how it's work, If Sam on mission and Clover and Alex assigned on Milkshakes they can't be assign on work in stripclub (I still use old save file I not sure it's because old save or something else)

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
I'd like to learn how to do this. =)
Hello, there are several tools you can use to compress but the one I used on this game was YAC.
If you have a good PC you can also use UAGC.

They are fairly easy to use and you can choose the quality that you want to compress, in this one I used Medium quality on YAC.
But if you choose for example the High or Ultra quality there should be almost no difference between the original and compressed.

We also have a compression request thread, if you or others have any questions about compressing or want us to compress one of your games in the future feel free to go there and ask us, we will happily do so! :)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
brittany still have this mission? It says for it to break Brittany out of nano control...did that in previous version and it won't let me launch any assaults for whoop yet two different changelogs for various versions say story complete...idea I had was for MC to get treated to show of all girl orgy of spies, kim and Brittany for saving the city etc. Paprika info.jpg Paprika info.jpg

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Apparently from the first page in the FAQ says "
Q: How much content is there?
A: The game is finished and can be played from start to finish. It is roughly going to be a 6+ hour experience." If that were the case it'd have all bugs ironed out for solid playing from start to finish with changelogs not stating story done. As in the photo album I'm missing 8 cgs one will be the foursome. Which is weird I've done all missions etc.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
brittany still have this mission? It says for it to break Brittany out of nano control...did that in previous version and it won't let me launch any assaults for whoop yet two different changelogs for various versions say story complete...idea I had was for MC to get treated to show of all girl orgy of spies, kim and Brittany for saving the city etc.
Old save files might bug out. Try doing this:

1. Open the developer console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

jump task26

3. Press enter

This should take you to the next part of the quest. If not, then please include your save file and I'll have a look at it.

There is an error during the Jewel Event View attachment 1231104
Yup, it was reported earlier today. There will be a patch out tonight. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: outland13

Aditek

Jul 22, 2019
Could it be that some of Clover's outfits are currently broken? I am on a new playthrough and just reached the Double Trouble quest. While Sam only had 2-3 swimsuits available for purchase there were a TON more options for Clover. I bought and used underwear number 8, which imo shouldn't be wearable until later in the game.

Reactions: Exiscoming

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I think I found another bug. Current goals are to reach rank 2 with Aces and I just got the quest to free Alex during the big meeting in school. I sent Clover to Aces and made Sam work at the bar after this and now I can't talk with Sam anymore at the end of the day. Choosing "Visit Sam" and then "Chat" just sends me back to the main room/office.

Reactions: krank6r

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I can't progress anymore. Whenever Sam says she's going after the jewel thief during the big Aces party this error message pops up shortly after. I guess it should start a mission but instead that happens.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/status.rpy", line 4309, in <module>
NameError: name 'fadej' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/missionScreens.rpyc", line 2777, in script call
    ̡J|!���Y<"8K��^��\iÕZ67��c�l�ޥBoE�f:�^
  File "game/missionScreens.rpyc", line 4033, in script call
    �
    �
  File "game/missionScreens.rpyc", line 947, in script call
    �]l�$_a�

Last edited:
Reactions: magikarpisgod

magikarpisgod

Jul 6, 2018
I can't progress anymore. Whenever Sam says she's going the jewel thief this error message pops up shortly after. I guess it should start a mission but instead that happens.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    �
    �
    �]l�$_a�
Same issue here

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I can't progress anymore. Whenever Sam says she's going the jewel thief this error message pops up shortly after. I guess it should start a mission but instead that happens.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
    �
    �
    �]l�$_a�
Same issue here
Yup, it's a typo that was introduced during one of the hotfixes. You can just click 'IGNORE' and continue the game without issue.
A patch is being made for it that I'll release in a few hours.

Is there another totally spies games?
Yes there are! I haven't played them, but there's:
Totally Moonlight Much?
Spies Trainer [abandoned]

I think I found another bug. Current goals are to reach rank 2 with Aces and I just got the quest to free Alex during the big meeting in school. I sent Clover to Aces and made Sam work at the bar after this and now I can't talk with Sam anymore at the end of the day. Choosing "Visit Sam" and then "Chat" just sends me back to the main room/office.
Don't worry it's not bugged, just poorly communicated. Try raising the rank with the Aces before talking to her again.
I'm working on a patch for it right now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Guiltyy

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Yup, it's a typo that was introduced during one of the hotfixes. You can just click 'IGNORE' and continue the game without issue.
A patch is being made for it that I'll release in a few hours.
Great, thanks for your hard work. I wish I could afford to support you on Patreon.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes