Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I have some questions :

1) I can't get the topless photo. Do I have to buy a specific outfit to have it?

2) I think I'm stuck. I captured the two lieutenants of the Ace gang, but I am not progressing with the other two gangs ... is that normal? Thank you to those who can answer me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have some questions :

1) I can't get the topless photo. Do I have to buy a specific outfit to have it?

2) I think I'm stuck. I captured the two lieutenants of the Ace gang, but I am not progressing with the other two gangs ... is that normal? Thank you to those who can answer me.
1. outfits are just cosmetic
2. who are you sending on what gang?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. So I have to choose which pose of the hands to get the right shot?

2. I'm sending Clover to the Punks and Alex to the Outsiders.
1. yes
2. maybe you are maxed with gangs, wait next landgrab.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug but the game keeps telling me there are new clothes at the mall but whenever I check there is nothing to buy.

NiceNiti

Jan 19, 2018
I would like to say that it's overall a very good game! the animations are great! and the humor parts are also very funny (I nearly die laughing to the "I am the hot stuff" joke) Anyway, would it be okay for you to add an additional download link on your patreon page? MEGA site is blocked by my internet provider for some reasons
@Exiscoming

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Here is my compressed unofficial Android port for version 1.0.2.7
Swipe right for VIB
Swipe left for hack tool
Swipe up for glasses
Swipe down for gun
Swipe up AND down to reload
Swipe right AND left for spacebar (advance animation sequence)

Any missing gadget/other actions let me know.
Added some item cheats in preferences menu

Updated my unofficial compressed Android port to 1.0.2.7

Last edited:

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
I wonder what the next game is going to be themed on. A small hint please, if you already have something in mind?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Just to point out, the android version you are unable to use the gadget to save a girl to flee from mission and i cannot progress the dildo part because you cannot press space on android

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
How can we gain intelligence when the three gangs have been neutralized and we can no longer do a mission because we do not have enough?

Shinshila

Aug 28, 2018
1-day changes to night when you click on any interface button
2-open-close gadget window, the base window opens
3-the first day looks like a mistake, Sam doesn't trigger the story line (on mission). Player can't do noting only wait. And only second day looks like normal.
4-completed quest in the wrong place
5-spy on Sam (screenshot)

PC build ver 1.0.2.8

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes