Shinshila

Aug 28, 2018
1-Sam barefoot at the beginning of the game, in the dialogues too (barefoot video)
2-Disappear message about "underground room" after Quest complete (underground video)
3-no message "I don't have enough of these." in "Craft Medicine" for last two item (breast potion) (no message video)
4-bug with quest completed (screenshote)
5-Sam and Clover can start mission on closed location, just click left or right (mission video, 3-3 save file)
6-say something crazy (error screenshot, 4-3 save file) (i not sure it is bug or joke :))
7-no sound signal in two places, when finished quest with photo (screenshot no sound)
8-sometimes from Alex disappear "chat" button (3-1 save file) (from strip club she disappear too)
9-old bug with Mathias menu in gadget menu (see Mathias video, save 3-6)
10-yellow button "Visit prisoners" after cutscene with Melody (use 3-6 save, finish landgrab, see cutscene, open menu with prisone)
11-strange situation with tentacle event, the first time they gave an achievement, after that the event got caught again, at the end there is a dialogue about "fix up the shrine" and "head buck home" (see 4-4 save)
12-night vision goggles bug, if finish mission with switched on night vision, on next mission need twice press 3 (something with a switch)

Question: how to see the number of hired girls?

PC ver 1.0.2.9

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Hentagram

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
1-Sam barefoot at the beginning of the game, in the dialogues too (barefoot video)
2-Disappear message about "underground room" after Quest complete (underground video)
3-no message "I don't have enough of these." in "Craft Medicine" for last two item (breast potion) (no message video)
4-bug with quest completed (screenshote)
5-Sam and Clover can start mission on closed location, just click left or right (mission video, 3-3 save file)

Question: how to see the number of hired girls?

PC ver 1.0.2.9
Thanks for reporting. The next patch will be released in a few days (unless a game breaking bug shows up).
To answer your question. You can't see how many you've hired, but the game only allows roughly 10 staff.

ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
But are there a lot of photos that are blocked? At least I'm missing four. Three on the page where we see the photo of the scene with tentacles. And one after the photo that you get by completing the photo quest for the bookseller.

How can we unlock these photos?
for those who keep asking about "missing photos / CGs", the last 3 empty slots on page 2 are because there are no new CGs (meaning you have unlocked everything else). the last one on page 1 can be unlocked during Christmas (just change the clock on your device to Christmas day).

I swear lots of people don't even search the thread before asking and ask the same thing over and over. This should be the last time someone ask about this. I included the keyword on my first sentence so even the so-called lazy "speed readers" should be able to read it on search result page.

Please, for the last time, search before you ask (hell, a few pages back someone asked this already if you bother to go back (fewer than 10 pages)

Reactions: Exiscoming

Griffhor14

May 29, 2017
Just finished this and I have to say, this turned out to be one of my favorite games on this site. Your MC is second only to the asshole event horizon from Harem Collector in my book. You should be very proud of what you have made here.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I'd like to know if there could be any additional spellchecking for the game, now that the whole script is complete. It's a great game, but it can be greater for more people if this had another pass on it, IMO. Far many of the lines seem to underuse commas and periods, and some apostrophes have been missing in a couple spots, too.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
open console with pressing shift+o and then copypaste that there.
It's done, but what does it consist of? I just saw the spies tell me it was Christmas. Then nothing. Is something supposed to happen?

Filt

Mar 1, 2020
I can't capture the last Outsiders leader. The mission ends without finding the leader. Once he appeared but there was some error and the mission ended in nothing. And now he doesn't even show up. Send Alex, it also did not lead to anything.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I'd like to know if there could be any additional spellchecking for the game, now that the whole script is complete. It's a great game, but it can be greater for more people if this had another pass on it, IMO. Far many of the lines seem to underuse commas and periods, and some apostrophes have been missing in a couple spots, too.
Or using incorrect words, probably due to spellcheck. Lax vs lacks.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I can't capture the last Outsiders leader. The mission ends without finding the leader. Once he appeared but there was some error and the mission ended in nothing. And now he doesn't even show up. Send Alex, it also did not lead to anything.
Hi there Filt, this is a rare issue that happens to some people and I'm trying to figure out why this happens.
You're not suppose to be able to fail this mission.
Did you get to the point where Kandinsky appears and you have to use potions to dispel his shields?
Or did the crash happen before that?

There is a fix, but you'll have to do this:
1. Open the developer console by pressing Shift+O
2. Type in:

jump task25

3. Press enter.
4. Watch the little cutscene that plays out. The girls will talk about Kandinsky being in a cell, but he won't be.
5. Open the dev console again and again type:

jump task25

6. Press enter.

This should fix the game and put you back on track. But again, please give me as much info as you can so I can try to get this fixed in my next patch.

Wakiboa

May 15, 2021
There is a bug when i talk whit cucmber the game just kick out the room and nothing happend it fix later doing a mission but when i change the suppresion level it doing again, i do more history line but i cant talk anymore whit her

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes