hanami555

May 26, 2021
i think i found a bug on mobile. when i tried the option in naobot control on mobile, it got stuck, when tried swiping like in the guide, it didn't do anything,i work when it was for the mission, but got stuck if do normally

Shinshila

Aug 28, 2018
1-Bug with gun message "Press R to load the gun". If on mission activated gun then after finishing mission appear message in menu mode.
2-bug with version clothes, if select "version 2" then line "version 1" don't change color from grey to white
3-after catch final boss ACES, bug with milkshakes, disappear strip club and player can move to global map (4-1 save)
P.S. one more bug like this after dialogue on base after destroy second floor base.
4-all finished quests do not fit in the window
5-If take Britney like backup on mission, she not present in "backup" menu or instead of Britney there is Kim (or no one of them)

Exiscoming Please don't forget about all that bugs there

Last edited:
Reactions: Exiscoming

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
last thing is to set computer clock to december 2020, if still not work poke exis.
It worked.

Well, I did the mini Christmas scenario. Personally, I think it was not great, we don't see new scenes, the only new thing was the new clothes and the ability to decorate the cells. And the photo we get at the end is not that great.

But I have all the content available.

By the way, the game won't have a new version anymore? Or at least more new content?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
andoid port here reqs swiping to some direction (was explained page or few ago).
Yes, I saw that, but it didnt specify which swipe i have to do
I tried everything!
Swiping down, up left right, Diagonal, two fingers, three fingers,two fingers up, two fingers down, and finally left right left right in sequence, so i am out of ideas

Filt

Mar 1, 2020
Hi there Filt, this is a rare issue that happens to some people and I'm trying to figure out why this happens.
You're not suppose to be able to fail this mission.
Did you get to the point where Kandinsky appears and you have to use potions to dispel his shields?
Or did the crash happen before that?

There is a fix, but you'll have to do this:
1. Open the developer console by pressing Shift+O
2. Type in:

jump task25

3. Press enter.
4. Watch the little cutscene that plays out. The girls will talk about Kandinsky being in a cell, but he won't be.
5. Open the dev console again and again type:

jump task25

6. Press enter.

This should fix the game and put you back on track. But again, please give me as much info as you can so I can try to get this fixed in my next patch.
Hi and thank you.
I can no longer remember how everything was exactly. Kings appeared and I used potions at least twice. But I do not remember how the mission ended and in what direction an error message appeared.
It may be possible to move despite the appearance of the shield and I managed to change the location before using the potion.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hi and thank you.
I can no longer remember how everything was exactly. Kings appeared and I used potions at least twice. But I do not remember how the mission ended and in what direction an error message appeared.
It may be possible to move despite the appearance of the shield and I managed to change the location before using the potion.
Luckily, thanks to your save file I managed to put in a (very rough) fix. I'll be uploading it later today. It's not very pretty, but basically it allows you to capture Kandinsky by planning another mission.

If anyone else has this issue in the future, please let me know and I'll try finding a better fix for it =)

Neltheras

May 12, 2020
I need help, I'm stuck with the capture of the leader of the Drift Punk. Even if I go every day with mission, I only found the big guy with the 3 Hp.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I need help, I'm stuck with the capture of the leader of the Drift Punk. Even if I go every day with mission, I only found the big guy with the 3 Hp.
Hi there Neltheras, thank you for including your save file. Do you know what the last part of the mission was before it kicked you back out. Taking in Sebastian isn't suppose to be a mission you can fail. However both the Drift Punk and the Outsiders seem to have this issue and I'm having a hard time tracking it down.

So for now, you can try this:
1. Download the latest version of the game (check my signature)
2. Load your save file.
3. Plan a mission to Punk Web and go through it. I tested it on my end, and doing so should correct the quest and allow you to continue playing.

Any extra information you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
How to do topless but sexy? I can not remove panties :/ Facepalm I am dummy

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, I saw that, but it didnt specify which swipe i have to do
I tried everything!
Swiping down, up left right, Diagonal, two fingers, three fingers,two fingers up, two fingers down, and finally left right left right in sequence, so i am out of ideas
ask from who made port.

How to do topless but sexy? I can not remove panties :/ Facepalm I am dummy
/me thinks you mixed up topless and bottomless.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes