Aug 26, 2017
Hey there Twisted, I've seen multiple people report that they've disbanded the Aces before even starting with the other gangs.
Are you on a new save or are you using an older one? I've put in checks to make sure the gang cannot be disbanded before you start with the Punks and Outsiders, so I'm wondering how people can disband the Aces.
Hey sorry for the late response, I took a break for a while. I have an entire backlog of different saves as I tend to save often in the case that there is an unwanted result down the line or a bug. If you want I can send them over for you, wuth how many I have maybe you can figure out what caused it?

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I think that Orange Trainer had more content. This game should stay a bit longer in oven. For example we can only creampie Sam in foursome which is just sad.There are much more scenes for random villians than our lovely trio, they are selling point of this game so imao 3 animated scenes per heroine and not animated pole dance is just not enough (oh and same shower scene + plus some lesbian action). Game is good, had potential. I imagine Exis just wanted to move on to other IP.

Skan

Aug 25, 2017
Ehy, i tried to research through the thread but either i'm dumb or i can't find anything. Anyone know about the missing pictures? I've found only these one. If yes, how can i obtain them?

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Ok so I'm at the last Outsider's Boss. I've done the shopkeeper mission and gotten the lieutenants. There's a yellow exclamation mark. But I can't trigger the mission, I send my spies and nothing. WHat am I missing?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hey sorry for the late response, I took a break for a while. I have an entire backlog of different saves as I tend to save often in the case that there is an unwanted result down the line or a bug. If you want I can send them over for you, wuth how many I have maybe you can figure out what caused it?
If possible, that would help out a lot =)

Ehy, i tried to research through the thread but either i'm dumb or i can't find anything. Anyone know about the missing pictures? I've found only these one. If yes, how can i obtain them?
You're only missing the Christmas CG. Easiest way to get it now is:
1. Open developer console by pressing Shift+O
2. Type in:

photoClaus = True

3. Type enter and then ESC to leave the developer menu

Ok so I'm at the last Outsider's Boss. I've done the shopkeeper mission and gotten the lieutenants. There's a yellow exclamation mark. But I can't trigger the mission, I send my spies and nothing. WHat am I missing?
Hey there BOH, some people have reported this. A few questions.
1. What version of the game are you on?
2. Did you begin the mission to capture Kandinsky? (Drink potions to get past magical barriers).
3. Could you include your save file so I may have a look at it?

Reactions: Skan

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Paprika Trainer [v1.0.2.6 Public] APK -

Nepurin

Jan 14, 2019
Hey. I have an issue. I couldn't find the answer in this thread but maybe it's not an issue and I'm just stupid.

I can't progress further with Alex and Outsiders. The "Anarchy Alex" quest was moved into the completed category but I have not captured Muffy Peprich and it does not have a (Completed) next to it. So far I have captured Melody and Carla Wong... So I feel stuck so far.

Reactions: aksumblashvus

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
Hey, I seem to be having a problem. I'm playing 1.0.2.6.

I'm doing the Outsider mission where I have to stalk then kidnap a model for Felicity. The icon for stalking the model shows up on the beach, but I can't click it.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I see on the first page of the topic that the published version is 1.0.2.6
Not really, 1.0.3.0 is the latest. You can get it from Exiscoming since it is on his signature. You should have wait since he makes bugfixes. 1.0.3.0 will not be the last bugfix.

Reactions: caxhub

Nepurin

Jan 14, 2019
Hey. I have an issue. I couldn't find the answer in this thread but maybe it's not an issue and I'm just stupid.

I can't progress further with Alex and Outsiders. The "Anarchy Alex" quest was moved into the completed category but I have not captured Muffy Peprich and it does not have a (Completed) next to it. So far I have captured Melody and Carla Wong... So I feel stuck so far.
Okay, I'm just an idiot. I had to do a landgrab thingy. Leaving it so maybe someone as stupid as me can get some help.

PS, love the game so far

Reactions: Exiscoming

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not really, 1.0.3.0 is the latest. You can get it from Exiscoming since it is on his signature. You should have wait since he makes bugfixes. 1.0.3.0 will not be the last bugfix.
nope, might end up at 1.1.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So I like we finally got an ending but could we of not gotten more clothing options like piercings or those bondage outfits we find the 3 main girls in towards the end or even more with the 4th spy like just seems rushed to completed.

nhav456

Jul 18, 2018
I just wanted to ask if you are planning to release the ATM codes inside the game since the game is technically finished. Or will it always be just a patreon feature? Not that I mind. I also haven't played the latest update and havent seen any post regarding it. if so, please ignore this.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes