ThomasPrf

Dec 19, 2019
I just wanted to ask if you are planning to release the ATM codes inside the game since the game is technically finished. Or will it always be just a patreon feature? Not that I mind. I also haven't played the latest update and havent seen any post regarding it. if so, please ignore this.
the rewards are all acquirable through buying directly in shop. no need to enter codes anymore

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
the rewards are all acquirable through buying directly in shop. no need to enter codes anymore
If that is so then why are there so many empty spots left in the clothing options?
I finished the game and there are many spaces in between two items that are still blank.

forger35

May 25, 2020
I am playing on android and game is freezing when I am trying to give "gifts" to girls. I am tapping to spy on sam, it says press space bar and bom... even with keyboard I can't solve this. Can anyone help me?

GallaDragon11

Mar 3, 2019
How do u do the picture quest? I just finished the game, it was great, but its the only quest i have not completed yet, and im hoping i can still complete it afterwards :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do u do the picture quest? I just finished the game, it was great, but its the only quest i have not completed yet, and im hoping i can still complete it afterwards :D
go to mall and bookstore and talk to shopkeeper.

hurry69

May 28, 2018
Is the dildo machine/sybian available to get from the bookstore? I just have a picture of it in the shop but no "claim" button and no new quests to get it...

Pelbobo

Sep 9, 2016
Doing missions to WOOHP HQ rewards you with intel instead of money.
Am idiot who must have skipped that first time it was said. Later in the game, it says it, to what I assume is a second time- and I followed it then lol. In general the game is quite idiot proof as it repeats stuff as when you need it done, so I'm sure it was said the first time I was just one handing it :3.

My only suggestion might be a message that more explicitly tells you to run missions when you fail to meet the requirement (when I didn't have enough intel it told me but I wasn't sure where to go to get intel, because I was like "I'm at the HQ"... what the heck is going on?), or perhaps even a button and it just throws you into the mission menu screen with the HQ selected like "LOOK, LOOK AT IT". Rub players nose in it like a bad dog haha. . . .

For me I was thrown off because I thought this is the HQ so.. I cant earn intel here I have to spend it . . this makes no sense, and then was like "Miiissioonn.." derp. Because they all seem like missions to me, the keyword was lost on me for a second, as well as being used to spending intel on the missions until then so my brain wasn't thinking "go to the place where you usually spend intel, to make intel".

Anyway, thanks for the response, it's a me problem lol - you made a good game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exiscoming

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
When i try to chat with sam it teleports me back to main base.Its been like this for a while but at first i thought it just skipped the part where it said you dont have anything to talk with her,but the relationship with the other 2 girls went to best friend while sam is still at good friend.Is this a bug blocking me from progressing with sam or am i just overthinking things?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes