Jun 25, 2019
I couldn't find any other nanobot injectors after the tutorial how to use them, now i only have two bosses left but still no injectors...
is this a bug or am i missing something?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
When i try to chat with sam it teleports me back to main base.Its been like this for a while but at first i thought it just skipped the part where it said you dont have anything to talk with her,but the relationship with the other 2 girls went to best friend while sam is still at good friend.Is this a bug blocking me from progressing with sam or am i just overthinking things?
Hi there trifond, could you let me know what version of the game you're on? Also, if you so happen to have a save file for me, could you include it so I can have a look?

I couldn't find any other nanobot injectors after the tutorial how to use them, now i only have two bosses left but still no injectors...
is this a bug or am i missing something?
Injectors are pretty rare. You can get them by Exploring the city and there's a rare chance of getting one when your spies report back from going undercover. The droprate is getting a tiny increase in the next patch.

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
Hi there trifond, could you let me know what version of the game you're on? Also, if you so happen to have a save file for me, could you include it so I can have a look?
Oh damn are you the actual developer of this game?!? I updated from 1.0.2.6 to 1.0.3.0 and it fixed that particular problem,but i think im facing a new one right now.I think the outsiders missions got fked up.In my completed quests,specifically "ANARCHY ALEX" it says to raise my reputation with the outsiders and capture the first lieutenant Muffy Peprich(Even though i havent captured her and her face isnt showing when i hover over,its still a question mark).But i have max rank 2 reputation with them and keep sending alex there to no avail and doing carnival mission which always end with a 3hp buff dude.Attached my save file,if you could help me would greatly appreciate it.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Oh damn are you the actual developer of this game?!? I updated from 1.0.2.6 to 1.0.3.0 and it fixed that particular problem,but i think im facing a new one right now.I think the outsiders missions got fked up.In my completed quests,specifically "ANARCHY ALEX" it says to raise my reputation with the outsiders and capture the first lieutenant Muffy Peprich(Even though i havent captured her and her face isnt showing when i hover over,its still a question mark).But i have max rank 2 reputation with them and keep sending alex there to no avail and doing carnival mission which always end with a 3hp buff dude.Attached my save file,if you could help me would greatly appreciate it.
I'm glad the 1.0.3.0 helped. So I had a look at your save file and luckily it's a very easy solution. Every 30 days there's something called a Landgrab. Craft some hypno earrings, plan a mission and capture some agents with the earrings. Buy some magazines from the bookstore or have your spies free the agents from their nanobot control.
Then when the landgrab happens, send your freed agents to attack the outsiders. This will reveal Muffy Peprich.
You're going to need at least 10 freed agents to unlock her.

trifonidis

Jun 20, 2017
I'm glad the 1.0.3.0 helped. So I had a look at your save file and luckily it's a very easy solution. Every 30 days there's something called a Landgrab. Craft some hypno earrings, plan a mission and capture some agents with the earrings. Buy some magazines from the bookstore or have your spies free the agents from their nanobot control.
Then when the landgrab happens, send your freed agents to attack the outsiders. This will reveal Muffy Peprich.
You're going to need at least 10 freed agents to unlock her.
Oh yea i have done that once already to unlock the second lieutenant of the aces.I'll give it a try.Thanks for the timely response! Have a good day! :)

Last edited:

thedongleirl

Apr 17, 2018
so among the 3 totally spies games that were first posted around the same time, 2 barely have any work done on em and this one finished dev? wow

Jun 25, 2019
Injectors are pretty rare. You can get them by Exploring the city and there's a rare chance of getting one when your spies report back from going undercover. The droprate is getting a tiny increase in the next patch.
Thanks man, and btw your game is awesome!!!
I'm very exited to see what's your next Project (there is still no good One Piece Trainer available :rolleyes:)

WilliamsAccounts

Feb 1, 2021
The foursome scene has no audio, it starts for a second then cuts out. is this a bug? Version 102.5 btw

EDIT: Ive updated to 102.6 version, still no audio for the foursome
EDIT again: Im on the latest version of 1.0.3 and still no audio, it starts for a split second then cuts out.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
I cant help but feel like I am missing something. I have the second lieutenants for the outsiders and driftpunk but I cant seem to unlock the mission to try and capture the second lieutenant for the aces. It seems like the faction is stuck on rank 1 and wont move on. I left my latest save down below.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I cant help but feel like I am missing something. I have the second lieutenants for the outsiders and driftpunk but I cant seem to unlock the mission to try and capture the second lieutenant for the aces. It seems like the faction is stuck on rank 1 and wont move on. I left my latest save down below.
Hey there King, thanks for including your save file. I checked it out and for some reason your rank with the Aces is still at 1 while it's suppose to have gone up to 2 a while back. Could you let me know if you're using an old save file or started a new game with version 1.0+?

Luckily, there's an easy fix.

1. Open the developer console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

acesRank = 2

3. Press enter and then press ESC. A new quest should now be available when sending Sam undercover at the Aces.

The gang rank is suppose to go up to two after you capture the first Lt. So I'm curious why this didn't happen.

woulez

Jun 9, 2017
When i try to chat with sam it teleports me back to main base.Its been like this for a while but at first i thought it just skipped the part where it said you dont have anything to talk with her,but the relationship with the other 2 girls went to best friend while sam is still at good friend.Is this a bug blocking me from progressing with sam or am i just overthinking things?
Exiscoming I have this exact issue too, here's my savefile:

It happened after I upgraded from 1.0.0.2 to 1.0.2.6

Nov 24, 2017
Hey there King, thanks for including your save file. I checked it out and for some reason your rank with the Aces is still at 1 while it's suppose to have gone up to 2 a while back. Could you let me know if you're using an old save file or started a new game with version 1.0+?

Luckily, there's an easy fix.

1. Open the developer console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

acesRank = 2

3. Press enter and then press ESC. A new quest should now be available when sending Sam undercover at the Aces.

The gang rank is suppose to go up to two after you capture the first Lt. So I'm curious why this didn't happen.
hey thanks for the help your fix worked. Yeah I was using a save from a rather old version. Amazing game btw keep up the great work.

Reactions: Exiscoming

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
I kinda forgot the pose needed for the picture to get the handcuffs. Could someone tell me? Got all the other items atleast

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes