• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey thanks for the port but i was wondering if my saves from the previous version will stay or i will have to play again?
If you've used my port before my script *should* find and copy your saves into the right place. Just install it like an update.

AlipheeseFateburn

Aug 26, 2020
Just had an error during the event where Sam gets invited by the Aces to a party where a big diamond is supposed to be.

This is a copy-paste of the "traceback.txt".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've no idea why this happened, but I figured I'd post it here in the hopes someone knows what this all means and can help me get bast this.

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
Hello there. I need some help. Was playing the game last night everything worked fine. Went to sleep, tried to open today. Wasn't opening at all. Tried a lot of things, like wiping the saves. Didn't help. Decided to delete the whole thing and re-install. Still not opening. Can anyone help me? Really want to play this game :cry:

Update: Solved. I should've just looked around before asking. I used this method
https://f95zone.to/threads/paprika-trainer-v1-0-2-6-public-exiscoming.31018/post-5768085

Last edited:
Reactions: Exiscoming

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
Someone knows How unlock this pictures in the photo album?
As far as I know, the final three slots in the first image you posted don't exist. As for the bottom right slot in the second image you posted, progress through the Christmas content (set your computer's date to December 25 to access it) and you'll eventually unlock the final CG.

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
As far as I know, the final three slots in the first image you posted don't exist. As for the bottom right slot in the second image you posted, progress through the Christmas content (set your computer's date to December 25 to access it) and you'll eventually unlock the final CG.
Thanks bro :)

Feb 6, 2018
Are there footjobs somewhere in the game and by chance didnt get added into the genre list? In general the genre list doesn't have too much in it it seems still gonna try it out!

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
What do you have to do to trigger the Christmas event? Clock on my computer is turned back to December 25th and all the Christmas decorations are showing, but no event is triggering.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you have to do to trigger the Christmas event? Clock on my computer is turned back to December 25th and all the Christmas decorations are showing, but no event is triggering.
try before 24th day or search thread, some trick was posted sometime ago.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes