• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lheat

Jul 23, 2019
I've tried looking so if this has been addressed already, my apologies. Is the the whole showing the museum art to Sam bugged. I can't chat with her since I've spoken to her about getting helping her with the art. The "chat" option has disappeared. I've also found got the event where I get the art from the collapsing museum. Help?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
it be interesting to see mods for the game. new cloths, fetishes, and gameplay always goes well if done right.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I dont know if its been adressed but i will askis the latest android version the gadgets are able to work.
Cause i was unable to use the anti control gadget

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Exiscoming
Version of the game: paprika Trainer [v1.1.0.0 Final]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.1GB

Compressed Size:350MB -

If mac needed pls dm me
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
So I discovered if you input 77889 in the ATM it unlocks all the clothes for all the girls. Also I discovered if you input cheats in the ATM it opens up a cheat menu for you.

• Wow
Reactions: agathav218

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
so I have to start over just to get it? is there a way to unlock it endgame?
Well you can always check the files, the pictures are in there (game -> animations). With only two kissing CGs, pretty sure that's from the beginning of the game. Now, how to get that sybian....

Reactions: hurry69

duffbeer

Feb 27, 2017
Unable to launch next assault. I've got a ton of agents ready to go, what's wrong here? Finished floor 4.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes