• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am stuck on the final outsider boss ... it show the mission icon but no mission start just Alex hang out with them
I met the boss once do his magic shit but he ran away and every time I go to the carnival only show the big muscle agent at the end
try sending different girl to trigger that.

Evillobster

Nov 1, 2020
I am stuck on the final outsider boss ... it show the mission icon but no mission start just Alex hang out with them
I met the boss once do his magic shit but he ran away and every time I go to the carnival only show the big muscle agent at the end
I can't quite remember if you just had to assign Alex to the Outcasts or if the other spies needed to be available, but it you don't actually trigger a mission for this one.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I now realize this was probably just the scenes that popup for breaking out Alex and Clover and not a collectable.
I don't think I follow what you are saying but I tried everything sending Alex alone or one of the other spies alone or all of them or two of them I try it all I am now in a level where I have sex with them and they can go down on each other so I don't think the kissing cg is the problem

SirVaradam

Jan 20, 2020
Are there 16 cg in 1.0.3.0? I have finished the game and got only 12- 6 for lieutenants, one for books cleric, one for tentacle, one for Britney, one for silva, one for kim and one for blowjob.
Does anyone know how to get those missing photos?

Ozorius

May 22, 2018
I'm not able to capture Muffy Peprich, in the green she doesn't even appear as the leader of the Outsiders, I'm rank 2 of them already, do I have to reach rank 3 for her to appear and I can capture her?

MaximumEX

Jul 14, 2018
Yo, i have finished this game a few days ago but suddenly it doens't open anymore, i can see it on the task manager for a while but it goes away soon after...
I have even tried different game versions but it doesn't seem to work at all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I now realize this was probably just the scenes that popup for breaking out Alex and Clover and not a collectable.
The kissing scene is not a collectable.
Here it is for people who want to see it, but don't want to start a new game.

I'm not able to capture Muffy Peprich, in the green she doesn't even appear as the leader of the Outsiders, I'm rank 2 of them already, do I have to reach rank 3 for her to appear and I can capture her?
Muff should be available for capture as soon as she's been revealed via a landgrab.
1. send freed agents to attack the Outsiders during a landgrab to reveal Muffy
2. Plan a mission to the carnival.
3. The boss should be Muffy.

If this doesn't work, please include your save file and I'll have a look at it.

Yo, i have finished this game a few days ago but suddenly it doens't open anymore, i can see it on the task manager for a while but it goes away soon after...
I have even tried different game versions but it doesn't seem to work at all
Hi there Maximum, yup this is an issue for some players. Luckily there is a fix.
This suddenly became an issue for a very small amount of people. There's a possible fix for it, but it requires you to go into your appdata. I can tell you what to do, however let me throw up this disclaimer first:

*Disclaimer: Only go into your appdata if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer in any way.

1. Go into your %appdata% > renpy > PaprikaTrainer2 folder and delete the 'persistant' file.
2. Try booting up the game now. This seems to have fixed it for the people I spoke to.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
are the cgs different if you have bad or good karma ? i have good karma and i seem to be stuck on just foreplay with the girls... (already took down the aces too...)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are the cgs different if you have bad or good karma ? i have good karma and i seem to be stuck on just foreplay with the girls... (already took down the aces too...)
no, girls need to figure that best way to reduce nanobots is sex and then comes mission to retrieve 1 girl's notes from school.

Redwardian

May 20, 2017
I've been waiting for this game to have more content. The latest reviews are 0.8 and are still maligning the lack of content, is the completed game worth playing or did it end up too much grind for not enough content?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Embarrasing question: Can someone tell me how to access the Photoalbum?!
EDIT: Nevermind! Found out how!

Last edited:

valerkos

Nov 20, 2018
I have with reputation 2 both for Outsiders and Drift Punk. What am I doing wrong?

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
I've been waiting for this game to have more content. The latest reviews are 0.8 and are still maligning the lack of content, is the completed game worth playing or did it end up too much grind for not enough content?
To be honest, there isn't a whole lot of content, but what's there is good imo. I cheated my way to get money, dev console and cash = 200000, so there wasn't much of a grind for me. I thought it was pretty good, but I like Trainer games.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes