• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Simp Locator

Nov 3, 2020
I keep having a bug where after i do any hacking i am just on the hacking screen until i end the day at base. i can still go through the mission but i have to search for where the icons to click are at. It started happening after i found the leader of daft punks. (dont have anyone from the outsiders and the aces are out already.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been waiting for this game to have more content. The latest reviews are 0.8 and are still maligning the lack of content, is the completed game worth playing or did it end up too much grind for not enough content?
plenty of content but if you are after sexcontent then not much of that. ot had more since it's plot required to have more sex.

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
Exiscoming

Great Game, Man. Its so good to find one with great story and gameplay. Text are excelent. Best MC in ages. It really made me laugh.

Wish it could be longer. Each girl plot are really cool. Hope we can get more of it in future updates (if we got any)
Like, Alex outsiders line seems to have less content than others).

Anyway, thanks for your work!

Just posting to list some bugs i found (version 1.1.0):

-4some option dont reduce nano control from any of the girls.
-Dont know if its intentional, but seens like the event for milkshake skill upgrade on while exploring give a boost on profit even on max mastery level (i´m get aroun $90 each time vending, and after 2 events, i start to get around $110).
-The Jet pack description on gadgets menu inform the same itens from the flashbang belt, but crafting it use 2x the hypno earing itens.
-Also, the stealth bracelet have a lone "1" after the last word
-I dont know if this can be fixed, but the infrared glasses always bug the mission if you active it while doing another action (like clicking to move or to hack)
-When book shop girl give you the leg spreader, the game typo to a leg "speader"
-After the halloween event, the decorations from the girls rooms dont disapear like the xmas ones. You need to start the event again to take then off, since the button to disable it disapear.

-The vigor pills got infinite uses after the first option. You can do as many actions as you wish with just one, and reduce the nano control to 0 with no trouble.

-Clover´s hallowen costume dont appear in the suit tab, even when complete. If you equip all the parts and click on suit tab, the game crashes.

Hope that any of these helps.

Reactions: Exiscoming

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Exiscoming

-Clover´s hallowen costume dont appear in the suit tab, even when complete. If you equip all the parts and click on suit tab, the game crashes.
Hi there, thank you for reporting these.
Could you tell me what the bug report was when trying to visit the suit tab for Clover? I'm testing it now and it seems to be working on my end.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
I can't remember what I need to do for some of the pictures. I still need the one to get some sort of secret picture and the holding bar. I got the sybian one though.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I can't remember what I need to do for some of the pictures. I still need the one to get some sort of secret picture and the holding bar. I got the sybian one though.
Yeah the quest to tell you what to do doesn't show, but as you unlock new actions do them with Sam to get the pictures it won't work with the other girls

Last edited:

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
I seem to be stuck. I need to plan a mission to punk web to capture a Carla Wong, and also to find the hairdresser's niece. But there is no punk web location available in the mission interface. I have the carnival, university, and the valencia locations only. Anyone know how to actually unlock the punk web location?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I seem to be stuck. I need to plan a mission to punk web to capture a Carla Wong, and also to find the hairdresser's niece. But there is no punk web location available in the mission interface. I have the carnival, university, and the valencia locations only. Anyone know how to actually unlock the punk web location?
Hi there, did you send Clover undercover with Drift Punk a few times? A few missions in, she'll discover about Punk Web which unlocks the location.
If that's not the case, can you include your save file so I can look at it?

Last edited:

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Thanks for the response Exis. I've uploaded my save file. I've sent clover to the drift punk many times. But all I seem to get are the same 'how was your day' stuff over and over. They're stuck at the top of level 1 bar.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for the response Exis. I've uploaded my save file. I've sent clover to the drift punk many times. But all I seem to get are the same 'how was your day' stuff over and over. They're stuck at the top of level 1 bar.
Please upload it in your reply as an attached file and I'll check it out tomorrow. Your Discord link doesn't work for me.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Sorry about that.
Hey gcjelly,

I played your save file and seems to mostly work. Just plan a mission to Punk Web, go through it until you rescue the Barder's Niece, then plan another mission to Punk Web and at the end you'll be confronted by Carla, which you can then capture.

Make sure you're on the latest version of the game (1.1.0.0+)

punkWeb.jpg

-Ex

Last edited:

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Oh. FFS. Sorry for wasting your time Exis. I did not realize that the blue location icon with the 3 curves was an actual selectable location. I thought it was a placeholder image for an empty slot or something and was focussed ont he slot that is not yet unlocked. Now I feel embarrassed. But thank you for looking. Much appreciated.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes