Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
So I downloaded this recently. Started playing. And now I am stuck. I have maxed out the 3 gangs at ranks 3, 2 and 1 for Aces, Outsides and Drift Punks respectively. While having Rescued Silva and taken down the First Ace Lt. I am on Day 146 now.

But I suspect some triggers got fucked up. Because I have the quest A Foot in The Door. Which tells me to build rep to get to Melody. And yet I still have the Retaking the Taken glowing yellow and telling me to run a mission to Capture Maggie T. Who is already dealt with. So yeah.. now I am stuck and dont really feel like replaying all this shit in hopes the bug might go away on its own..
This may seem like a stupid question but how do I rank up I’m stuck on 1 with the aces
Did you two start sending agents to fight during Landgrabs? You do this to reveal gang leaders.
Agents are caught by using Hypno Earrings during missions and then breaking their nanobot control back at the base.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Did you two start sending agents to fight during Landgrabs? You do this to reveal gang leaders.
Agents are caught by using Hypno Earrings during missions and then breaking their nanobot control back at the base.
There are No Landgrabs. They just dont happen. The game is static at this point. In my save.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Okay, I figured out why you're stuck, but not how you got here.
For of all, the solution is simple.

1. Open the developer console by pressing Shift+O
2. Type in:

jump task3

3. Press enter

This should take you back to the scene that you were suppose to get when you went after Maggie, but for some reason it didn't trigger. After that, most other things should start to open up in the game.

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020

2. Type in:

jump task3

3. Press enter

This should take you back to the scene that you were suppose to get when you went after Maggie, but for some reason it didn't trigger. After that, most other things should start to open up in the game.
Well I did that and everything seems to be in order now, I will let you know if there is anything else like that going on.. hopefully not.

Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Exiscoming

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
I have completed the game but there are 4 photos missing and I am missing a girl to take as backup on missions also some times when i select brittany as my backup she will not show up as back up, instead kim showed up and sometimes I was able to use the current agent I was controlling as backup, over all good game and a improvement on the endings and after game (seriously that ending on orange trainer sucked ass, specially since we could have a sith ahsoka or something like that depending on the times we lied to her)

Denk469

Nov 11, 2019
Try this:
1. Make the gadget Hypno Earrings.
2. Plan a mission (doesn't matter where) and use the earrings on a WOOHP agent. Then tell him to return to the base.
3. Break the agent's nanobot control (by throwing down a magazine into the basement).
4. Go to the next day. Now wait or jump to the next landgrab (you can jump via the Agents button at the top of the screen).
5. You should be able to launch an attack against the Aces now. Once you unlock their second Lt. (Melody) a cutscene should play of her fighting in the street.
6. That's the trigger you need to unlock landgrabs for the other gangs. Repeat the process of capturing and freeing agents and send them on Landgrab missions to reveal new gang leaders.
Thanks for this detailed post, but how do you even give the magazines to the agents? I just can't seem to find an option to do that, even when I hover around the basement.
Do you need to finish some event before being able to give the mags or something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for this detailed post, but how do you even give the magazines to the agents? I just can't seem to find an option to do that, even when I hover around the basement.
Do you need to finish some event before being able to give the mags or something?
when you click that big metal door there should be option throw mags there 1 at a time.

Denk469

Nov 11, 2019
when you click that big metal door there should be option throw mags there 1 at a time.
Checked again, but nope.
I have 3 captured (under nano-control) agents. Clicked on the door quite a number of times, but only the message "Just an underground room" pops up.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Checked again, but nope.
I have 3 captured (under nano-control) agents. Clicked on the door quite a number of times, but only the message "Just an underground room" pops up.
Hi there Denk,

So this message will stop showing up after you've captured Maggie T., the first leader of the Aces. She will also explain to you how to break agents free of their nanobot control.
Have you done the mission to capture her yet? There was a report earlier today that talked about a glitch where after trying to capture her on a mission, the cutscene where you take her in didn't trigger.

Make sure to save first and then you can try to do this:

2. Type in:

jump task3

3. Press enter

If that doesn't work, please include your save file and I'll have a look at it.

Reactions: cooldude33

Denk469

Nov 11, 2019
Hi there Denk,

So this message will stop showing up after you've captured Maggie T., the first leader of the Aces. She will also explain to you how to break agents free of their nanobot control.
Have you done the mission to capture her yet? There was a report earlier today that talked about a glitch where after trying to capture her on a mission, the cutscene where you take her in didn't trigger.

Make sure to save first and then you can try to do this:

If that doesn't work, please include your save file and I'll have a look at it.
Hi, and thanks for the quick reply

It's been a while since I last played this game, and so was a bit lost in the order of events. My bad, didn't do the capturing Maggie T. event yet and yeah, it worked smoothly after that (didn't encounter the bug you mentioned).

Also, it might be just me, the game is taking a bit too long to reach certain goalposts such as this one of capturing agents for landgrabs. Feels somewhat grindy tbh.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
capturing agents is grindy especially after reaching endgame but we gotta live with it.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
What are the reward months?
I'm also confused about the reward month codes. I searched through the thread and all I could find is that it seems like they're rewards from a particular month, but codes from later months also give some stuff from previous months but not everything, I think?:WaitWhat:

So I think if you wanted all the rewards you'd have to input all codes but you'd also end up with some duplicate stuff or something IDK. Maybe the "All rewards" code is there to get everything without stuff being duplicated.

lowmanji

Mar 29, 2021
Hi there, thank you for reporting these.
Could you tell me what the bug report was when trying to visit the suit tab for Clover? I'm testing it now and it seems to be working on my end.
Glad to help. And sorry for taking so long to reply.

Game crashed when i got all the pieces of Clover´s halloween suit via drops by candy baskets.
With all the individual parts of the cat/maid cosplay, the suit should show up in the suit tab but it doesnt. So, i equiped each part of the cosplay and when i clicked on the suit tab... game error.

After that, i reloaded my save and simple keep playing.
Some time after, i found the reward codes here in the forum and apply then. Since the suit come complete, it appeared normaly in the suit tab, solving the problem.

I dint save on the ocasion, but managed to recreat the issue right now, after reinstaling the game.
Seens to be a consistent bug.

Attached the traceback.txt file. Can send you my save, if you wish, but seens to pops in any save, for me.

Reactions: Exiscoming

Iccika

Mar 6, 2018
Hello. I just reinstalled my windows and lost my save. Those anybody has a save when they are attacking the HQ? I was at that part of the game.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes