cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i was doing the cyber world mind control music mission i had all three girls at the terminals and it froze on the sam hacking screen and all that came up was some dialog about alex drinking potions n seeing ghosts. happened twice in a row. i can't seem to progress am i gonna have to start completely over? i didn't think this game would require backup saves.
you have autosaves so post latest you got here if you can't do normal save and notify dev to look what's bugging.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
i was doing the cyber world mind control music mission i had all three girls at the terminals and it froze on the sam hacking screen and all that came up was some dialog about alex drinking potions n seeing ghosts. happened twice in a row. i can't seem to progress am i gonna have to start completely over? i didn't think this game would require backup saves.
Are you using the latest version of the game (1.1.0.2)? If so, could you please include your save file so I can have a look at it?

Kerast

Sep 7, 2017
Could be an issue with your firewall trying to block the game. Try whitelisting the game in your anti-virus, redownloading the game and trying again. Not sure what else it could be.
I tried that, but it didn't work. But I actually have a log that appears after trying to launch the game, and there is an error.
I'll copy everything and highlight the error :

Fri Jul 16 14:36:34 2021
Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.11s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.07s
Loading error handling took 0.19s
Loading script took 2.72s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.19s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 6)
Running init code took 0.42s
Loading analysis data took 0.62s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.06s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.23s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.43s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.26s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.26s
Analyze screens took 0.01s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.81s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.35s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 466.77'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1280, 720) physical=(1280, 720) drawable=(1280, 720)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Total time until interface ready: 8.08300113678s
EDIT : Actually, I don't think that's the problem. I just verified with another game that I can launch, and I have the same error in the log. That's strange because it's the only game and the first time I have this problem.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
how to get Spies kissing CGs?
Apparently from the previous version it was done from starting a new game and not able to transition to a save that had game completed. Although a CG should as well be of a celebration for spies to have threesome with each other or orgy with Brittany and Kim just for the MC to watch since no longer nanobots controlling.

junkage

Sep 17, 2017
Possible bug?
Started a new game using v1.1.0.2. Outsiders does not progress past rank 2 yet for some reason the quest "Anarchy Alex" is in the completed tasks category. I've sent Alex undercover to Outsiders about 15 times and it still has not progressed. Going to the Carnival mission just ends in a generic big muscle enemy.

1626453184884.png 1626453224884.png

7ucK

Jun 14, 2020
is there a walkthrough or a list of quest?

the quest text is too big that some of the text got off screen.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Possible bug?
Hey there junk, make sure you captured Maggie T. from the Aces first.
Once that's done, she'll explain how to reveal the gang leaders from other gangs (Landgrabs).

Apparently from the previous version it was done from starting a new game and not able to transition to a save that had game completed. Although a CG should as well be of a celebration for spies to have threesome with each other or orgy with Brittany and Kim just for the MC to watch since no longer nanobots controlling.
The spies kissing scene is not a picture you can collect in your photo album. It's just an extra graphic that was added because people asked for it.

In total you can collect 13 pictures.
These are all the pictures you can collect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that number 8 is a Christmas picture that only unlocks if you play the game during Christmas in real life. If you don't wanna wait that long, you can either change the time on your computer or even easier:

1. Open the developer console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

photoClaus = True

3. Press enter and then ESC the developer menu.
Easy as pie!

Reactions: junkage

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hey there junk, make sure you captured Maggie T. from the Aces first.
Once that's done, she'll explain how to reveal the gang leaders from other gangs (Landgrabs).

The spies kissing scene is not a picture you can collect in your photo album. It's just an extra graphic that was added because people asked for it.

In total you can collect 13 pictures.
So that leaves photos between tentacles and Christmas missing? Also in Orange Trainer had lesbian content so how come is non-existent for Paprika? I've watched all seasons of Totally Spies and trust the amount of closeness that depicts high probable moments in the show if it was done on the NC-17 level lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So that leaves photos between tentacles and Christmas missing? Also in Orange Trainer had lesbian content so how come is non-existent for Paprika? I've watched all seasons of Totally Spies and trust the amount of closeness that depicts high probable moments in the show if it was done on the NC-17 level lol.
there is kissing between girls and also 2 girls share bed occasionally but it's shown far.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Ok, weird connection to make, but does anyone else get some real Saints Row vibes from parts of this game? The gangs, the city map divided into turfs controlled by differnetly colored factions?
They even have a cyber-nerd faction with a virtual reality world, like the Deckers from SR3!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
there is kissing between girls and also 2 girls share bed occasionally but it's shown far.
That's random background I was meaning of the photo album stuff where in Orange Trainer it is actually in the scenes not just a pop-up for split moment background. Even for example the use of the spy cam could show a scene or two perhaps involving Kim or Brittany or both.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes