wadere

Jan 6, 2018
is there a way to turn off just the voice acting? one would think that putting "voice" down to 0 would do the trick but nope

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
-Its still working in progress (the pictures quest) so yuo need to wait the next update
-That quest its bugged and they gonna fix it in the next update
playing the latest, "complete" version, still the same damn issues. walkthrough anyone?
edit: nevermind, found how to unstuck everything

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good joke, doesn't fix the issue tho, adding a robotic voice to it would just make it worse.
google or whatever searchengine you use renpy voice acting disable and you might find answer.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
google or whatever searchengine you use renpy voice acting disable and you might find answer.
That's really not going to help him. The game has media/sound files that it plays. The engine has no clue what sound file qualifies as a voice actor and what is background music or sound effects or any other form of sound file. The engine can mute everything or nothing, but to enable muting "categories" requires the developer to actually provide such functionality.

I haven't looked to see if such a feature has been implemented in the game. But from the sound of the discussion, the answer is... you can not turn off only voice acting (unless someone re-codes the game to add that feature).

Granted, I'll add that if there is actually a separate volume control for only the voice acting, then most of the categorization coding has been done, but just not mute functionality.

nanosound

Jul 10, 2018
Hey there, I checked out your save file and everything seems fine. You'll have to progress up the WOOHP HQ tower a bit further to unlock the sex scenes.

Try this. Not sure if it'll work for you:
YESSSS Thank you soooo much been wanting to play for so long love this game has so many cool mechanics this is one of the best games a played its definitely in the top 10 maybe even top 3

Reactions: Exiscoming

swedishbjipbjop

May 8, 2019
I'm having an issue with the game, currently I have taken out the other two gangs, the rich guys and the technology guys. I'm now left with the drift punks, I have captured all three of their bosses but the gang is still there what can I do to fix this issue?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I'm having an issue with the game, currently I have taken out the other two gangs, the rich guys and the technology guys. I'm now left with the drift punks, I have captured all three of their bosses but the gang is still there what can I do to fix this issue?
Hey Swedish, the gang should've automatically have disbanded when you captured the final leader. Would you mind including your save file so I can have a look at what went wrong?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Thank you.
Question. Are you loading an old save file for your game? Because I'm noticing a lot of things that don't make sense in the newer version of the game (for example how you managed to clear all of the WOOHP floors already).
Unfortunately, older save files are not compatible with the newer versions of the game.

Edit:
Try this to fix it.

1. Open the developer console by pressing Shift+O
2. Type in:

HQLiberated = 3

3. Press enter and then ESC to exit the dev menu.
4. Now go back to the WOOHP HQ and liberated floors again like normal.

I can't fully guarantee that it will fix everything, but I think it should allow you to finish the game.

swedishbjipbjop

May 8, 2019
Question. Are you loading an old save file for your game? Because I'm noticing a lot of things that don't make sense in the newer version of the game (for example how you managed to clear all of the WOOHP floors already).
Unfortunately, older save files are not compatible with the newer versions of the game.

Edit:
Try this to fix it.

1. Open the developer console by pressing Shift+O
2. Type in:

HQLiberated = 3

3. Press enter and then ESC to exit the dev menu.
4. Now go back to the WOOHP HQ and liberated floors again like normal.

I can't fully guarantee that it will fix everything, but I think it should allow you to finish the game.
That got it working, thank you again!

Horobraga

Nov 8, 2020
There's a way to gather Intel after beating the three gang leaders? I can't start the next quest because It needs 1000 Intel and I only have 975

Fit315

Jan 6, 2018
Guys, can anyone help me with this part? I was chasing after the Outsider's leader and got stuck in here. I don't really know what to do in order to progress.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's a way to gather Intel after beating the three gang leaders? I can't start the next quest because It needs 1000 Intel and I only have 975
i think dev said way to do that on some post so search intel and posted by exiscoming.

Guys, can anyone help me with this part? I was chasing after the Outsider's leader and got stuck in here. I don't really know what to do in order to progress.
use grabbling hook, if don't have that then i hope you have save before entering there.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes