Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Here is my compressed Android port for version 1.1.0.3
Swipe right to progress scenes
Swipe up for menu
Swipe down to hide UI
Swipe left for back
Small cheats addition in preferences
Alternative Save Location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated My compressed Android port to 1.1.0.3

Last edited:

DabReg

Dec 9, 2019
Hey, I'm sorry to ask, but why are the animations and CGs so bad, in terms of technical particular such as resolution and image noise. Don't get me wrong here, the art itself is superb, but maybe ja go a bit too hard on the compression? Or maybe there's a paid upgrade for the full HD?

Reactions: Hentagram

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey, I'm sorry to ask, but why are the animations and CGs so bad, in terms of technical particular such as resolution and image noise. Don't get me wrong here, the art itself is superb, but maybe ja go a bit too hard on the compression? Or maybe there's a paid upgrade for the full HD?
Are you refering to my compressed Android port? If so try the one in the first post. It will likely be updated in the next few weeks.

DabReg

Dec 9, 2019
Are you refering to my compressed Android port? If so try the one in the first post. It will likely be updated in the next few weeks.
No silly me. I was talking about the game, the Window version, official from the Patreon site. I first thought it must have been something to do with my computer, but I even extract the animation file just to confirm that it is, in fact, compressed. Android would have greatly benefited from the compression because small screen and all, but I'm talking about the PC version (idk about Mac)

Also, very nice Android port you have. Cheers!

dragon2000

Aug 3, 2018
Hey need help. Ever time in load the game all the words are glitched and crashes if I try to start the game. Any help is appreciated.

Lucky13Anon

Apr 27, 2020
Saw that this was recently tagged with "mind control". If it will not spoil me too much, can I ask what the mind control content entails?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
No offense but I am pretty disappointed by this game.

The setting and writing was good, and so was the art. But the amount of grind / repetitiveness of the game for diverging half baked plots and mostly pointless and random plots was just a let down. I feel like you could of fleshed things out way better. For instance when you capture Lieutenants of the gangs, you could of at least given us some repeated interactions with them. Like have sex with them in various positions... torture them or something. All we got was 1 CG for each. Same with Kim, and Silvia. We got like 1 -2 scenes with them and they then become instantly irrelevant. Same with the agents that you capture / free. You just leave them in the basement the entire time until land grabs... some more interactions with them would of been nice. Wish you could of used them to like turn base rpg Pokemon fight or used them to make money or something. Same with the main spies. What is the point of peeping on them with the cameras or talking to them if it doesn't lead any where or give you anything special. Everything just seems like a miss match of one offs with no real connection to one another.

The only thing that was fleshed out and had a lot of variety was the amount of clothes / outfits the spies had. But even that was and still is buggy as heck even with the latest version. For instance Sam 80% of time in my new play through for some reason is wearing her white underwear and green boots or reverts to her default green outfit whenever I go to her cell despite having her wear a totally different outfit. Also all the restrictions on them not wanting to show themselves are really half baked and inconsistent also. For instance if you go to the mall, and go into the shop that lets you change their hair style. Have them wear their spy suit or any other 1 piece of clothing like just their underwear, then click on the pubic hair option. They will be completely naked. Also with the Jester Cards you get some like BDSM underwear where they essentially show you all their pussy and boobs, they can put that on without complaining about it. But if you try to outfit variation #3 or #4 of something they will complain about being naked.

Overall this game was a massive improvement over Orange Trainer in terms of art consistency and writing. But suffered from a lot of the same problems. Clothing just simply won't stay on. A lot of pointless grinding for no real pay off or any thing to see. You could of easily made the spies only having to go infiltrate each gang like 5 or 10 times instead of 20-30+ times per level because there wasn't any variation or anything that you actually put there to see. Same with the mini-game for missions. Most of it was just pointless clicking, where you didn't really get to make any decisions. You couldn't level up your spies, or equip them with better equipment, or make any decision like sneak past, go through this vent, seduce, ambush, or distract, etc... It was just click here to advance, oh here is pre-generated chance of whether you will fail or not. Karma system was mostly pointless, the explore system was mostly pointless too especially the amount of clicking for how little money it gives you. It just seems like the grind is there to cover up the lack of content. And game seems to be getting abandoned again before things are fully implemented, like the whole space battle / exploration thing from Orange trainer.

I honestly hope you chose to flesh out the game a bit more before moving on to your next game. Cause right now this game still feels unfinished and has a lot of potential. Sure the story line is done, but plenty of things that you can still fix and help build up experience in the game. An example is maybe give all the girls the same milkshake outfit that Sam has with the hat, vest, and skirt.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Saw that this was recently tagged with "mind control". If it will not spoil me too much, can I ask what the mind control content entails?
on girls? not much except need to have sex (orgasm) to break free from control
agents? quite same as girls except "playboy" magazine is enuf to free them

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Dat 72 of waiting for a hero/heroine to post a full save. I'm at 70% completion of the game based on change logs but its so grindy and tiring that I really have no mood to move forward.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Another thing I found disappointing in the game is that you don't get to chose where you cum. For instance in the foursome scene why do we only get to cum in Sam only but none of the other girls?

Why not spend more time on the game and create fleshed out sex scenes like Rogue Like? Or add in something that allows you to change the stages of the animation loop. That lets you go back to an earlier stage instead of only just pressing spacebar to move forward?

Dat 72 of waiting for a hero/heroine to post a full save. I'm at 70% completion of the game based on change logs but its so grindy and tiring that I really have no mood to move forward.
You should just use console commands to skip ahead. For instance give yourself a bunch of money. To buy all their clothes. You can give yourself a billion magazines and agents. Etc...

Reactions: parakep

Sankarea

Sep 18, 2018
The game is awesome! Congrats to the dev.

But I have a question... no fun for Margaret? Damn, she's so hot.

bo4kapb

Sep 1, 2020
Hi guys! I have a question: when i apply ''breast potions'', i can see the results only when girls are topless. But when they`re dressed or while scenes, breast became default. Is it bug or just not implemented yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: EWKAB

edgeerlord

Aug 31, 2018
Just reporting a bug. When selecting the amusement park for a mission the game asks for a location to be selected and the mission screen resets

Blinth Rfk

Jun 30, 2021
when i get to this part of the game, and put in this scene, the screen stops and i can't do anything else, does anyone know how to solve it? (Android)

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes