Here is my compressed Android port for version 1.1.0.4
Mega
Here is the FULL resolution Android port for version 1.1.0.4
Mega
Updated the Android ports to 1.1.0.4

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Ok, played the game and It's good.
If I have to complain about something it would be that the sex acts with the girls are optional. The only time you see something by story is when you give them dildos and with the villains.
Would have also preferred some animations with the villains too, but that is just secondary tbh.

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
Just finished the game. I though it was really good, but it could improve on a few things. The spy cam was mostly wasted, since it could be used for more stuff. Also, it really needed more scenes in general, but they are expensive so i can understand that. I have a question though: I completed the game, but the book still misses a few photos. Is it supposed to be full or not?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
can someone help me here, I was playing the game just fine but now is not opening anymore
This suddenly became an issue for a very small amount of people. There's a possible fix for it, but it requires you to go into your appdata. I can tell you what to do, however let me throw up this disclaimer first:

*Disclaimer: Only go into your appdata if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer in any way.

1. Go into your appdata > renpy > PaprikaTrainer2 folder and delete the 'persistant' file.
2. Try booting up the game now. This seems to have fixed it for the people I spoke to.

Just finished the game. I though it was really good, but it could improve on a few things. The spy cam was mostly wasted, since it could be used for more stuff. Also, it really needed more scenes in general, but they are expensive so i can understand that. I have a question though: I completed the game, but the book still misses a few photos. Is it supposed to be full or not?
These are all the pictures you can collect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that number 8 is a Christmas picture that only unlocks if you play the game during Christmas in real life. If you don't wanna wait that long, you can either change the time on your computer or even easier:

1. Open the developer console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

photoClaus = True

3. Press enter and then ESC the developer menu.
Easy as pie!

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
This suddenly became an issue for a very small amount of people. There's a possible fix for it, but it requires you to go into your appdata. I can tell you what to do, however let me throw up this disclaimer first:

*Disclaimer: Only go into your appdata if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer in any way.

1. Go into your appdata > renpy > PaprikaTrainer2 folder and delete the 'persistant' file.
2. Try booting up the game now. This seems to have fixed it for the people I spoke to.

These are all the pictures you can collect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that number 8 is a Christmas picture that only unlocks if you play the game during Christmas in real life. If you don't wanna wait that long, you can either change the time on your computer or even easier:

1. Open the developer console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

photoClaus = True

3. Press enter and then ESC the developer menu.
Easy as pie!
OH, ok that's great, thanks a ton!

Reactions: Exiscoming

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018

thanks dude, unfonutely it didnt worked
I just savd Britney and I think I took 1 more level after that, how much of the game am I missing?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
thanks dude, unfonutely it didnt worked
I just savd Britney and I think I took 1 more level after that, how much of the game am I missing?
Oh that's strange. It seemed to have worked in the past. The only thing I can suggest now is taking 'all' of the files out of your save folder and storing them somewhere safe on your computer. Now try booting up the game. It could be that one of the save files got corrupted and is preventing the game from launching.

There is still quite some story left after saving Britney. You probably didn't get the 4some animation either by this point.
If the above suggestion doesn't work, let me know. I could try to see if I have a save file you can use.

If the game refuses the boot up even after clearing out your save folder then I'm not really sure what can be done. There's a small chance your anti-virus suddenly decided that the .exe was dangerous and blocked the game. See if it's on a black list or something.

Reactions: notabumblebee

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
The only thing I can suggest now is taking 'all' of the files out of your save folder
thank a lot man, that actually worked, turns out there were 2 persistent files I needed to delete, 1 in my game saves folder and the other on my renpys folder, I'm glad I dont have to start all over from the begining XD
Thanks a lot man

Reactions: Exiscoming
Dec 2, 2020
I wish there were fellatio animation scenes on the Nanobot Suppressing and on the Aces party with Sam. Too bad the game is completed.

Reactions: Jarul

fishingman22

Apr 1, 2021
im stuck on the second lieutenant of aces :(, it says im on level 3 but I haven't fought her yet and I keep getting the ripped guy only. please help :(

MasterMiha

Sep 26, 2020
Why is there a red tint over the game screen when you talk to somebody? Is that intended? Because it would look much better without it.

Last edited:

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Does anybody got a full save? Like, post credit save?
Thank you
I played for a few hours but there's so much & i'm not sure what to do to have some stuffs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is there a red tint over the game screen when you talk to somebody? Is that intended? Because it would look much better without it.
that sounds like problem on your end. provide screenshot.

Does anybody got a full save? Like, post credit save?
Thank you
I played for a few hours but there's so much & i'm not sure what to do to have some stuffs
well then clearly this game isn't for you since it requires that you use that grey mass what's between your ears and inside your skull quite a bit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is the first time I opened the game. Is there a solution?
1. update graphic drivers
2. if doesn't help then start game while pressing shift and g and select other renderer
3. if still not worky ask on general troubleshooting (near bottom of forums)

MasterMiha

Sep 26, 2020
Ok, here are the pictures. Sorry they are not best quality but they should show whats happening.

This happens in any conversation.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes