MasterMiha

Sep 26, 2020
1. update graphic drivers
2. if doesn't help then start game while pressing shift and g and select other renderer
3. if still not worky ask on general troubleshooting (near bottom of forums)
Tried both, did not help.

Hmm, the red tint all over the 2nd picture is not unusual? Because if its not then there is nothing to fix ...

gecko2

Jul 16, 2018
1. update graphic drivers
2. if doesn't help then start game while pressing shift and g and select other renderer
3. if still not worky ask on general troubleshooting (near bottom of forums)
Alright. I've solved my problem. For others experiencing the same problem, open the game. Once in the game, press shift+g and pick the third option of the top left most setting. That's how I fixed it

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
1st line.
Well on front page 3rd and 5th picture also have the red tint. So, its probably normal ...
Hi there, with red tint do you just mean the red background tint that shows up whenever there's a conversation?
That's there on purpose and help create a divide between the background and the foreground.
I've been doing that with all my games :D

Reactions: TNTed

MasterMiha

Sep 26, 2020
Hi there, with red tint do you just mean the red background tint that shows up whenever there's a conversation?
That's there on purpose and help create a divide between the background and the foreground.
I've been doing that with all my games
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, that's the tint I am talking about. Me, I think it would look better without it, but, this is your creation so, whatever you say goes heh. :)

dragonmaster

Jul 24, 2017
seems like I am stuck on Retaking the Taken - I have captured the Draft Punk and Outsider gang leader, I thought Aces too but that is the only mission I can send the spies out on (of the three gangs). I do the mission in Spain and only the big guys show up. I am in free roam now so I am wondering if there is a bug or something I missed, can't seem to advance the spies as there are two ??? under the nanobots control

In Landgrabs it shows the boss and 0% strength but when I go to send a spy it shows an unknown boss and no one appears

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
seems like I am stuck on Retaking the Taken - I have captured the Draft Punk and Outsider gang leader, I thought Aces too but that is the only mission I can send the spies out on (of the three gangs). I do the mission in Spain and only the big guys show up. I am in free roam now so I am wondering if there is a bug or something I missed, can't seem to advance the spies as there are two ??? under the nanobots control

In Landgrabs it shows the boss and 0% strength but when I go to send a spy it shows an unknown boss and no one appears
That sounds like it could be a bug. What version of the game are you on?
Could you include your save file? Then I can have a look and give you a fix.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Hello, I would like to know how can I access the content of the update? I have already completed the game, can it prevent me from having access to the new content?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hello, I would like to know how can I access the content of the update? I have already completed the game, can it prevent me from having access to the new content?
This depends on the last time you played it. If you started like 6 months ago, then I suggest starting a new game.
If you started when the game was launched, then I'm pretty sure you should have acces to all content (as long as you download the latest version). It's mostly just bugfixes though.

So is there something new in the "new" version or is it bugfixes only?
It's mostly just bugfixes from now on.

I am in 1.1.0.2 for mac, not sure how to include a save file. Thanks for the help!
Right, you might want to download the latest version first (it's in my signature and it's free).
Boot it up and ingame go to bed and get to the next day. If this doesn't fix it we'll have to see where the problem lies.
NOTE: This fix will only be for if you didn't get the night time cutscene where Tim Scam is talking to the Mastermind about the gangs disbanding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
This depends on the last time you played it. If you started like 6 months ago, then I suggest starting a new game.
If you started when the game was launched, then I'm pretty sure you should have acces to all content (as long as you download the latest version). It's mostly just bugfixes though.

It's mostly just bugfixes from now on.

Right, you might want to download the latest version first (it's in my signature and it's free).
Boot it up and ingame go to bed and get to the next day. If this doesn't fix it we'll have to see where the problem lies.
NOTE: This fix will only be for if you didn't get the night time cutscene where Tim Scam is talking to the Mastermind about the gangs disbanding.

I was gonna say as well given how the structure of the changelog is as follows

"
v1.1.0.4
  • 13 fully animated and voice acted cutscenes.
  • 13 collectable CGs.
  • Dozens of outfits, hairstyles, tattoos and more to collect
  • An engrossing, humorous story with likable and believable characters.
  • A unique mission system where you assist your spies on missions
It makes it feel like all collectable CGs for the album are available, also the concept I'm trying to wrap my head around was there was very visible lesbian content also repeatable at that in Orange trainer not really as much on that for Paprika..how come? Given I have watched the actual Totally Spies series and feel this game had potential to parodize it a lot more given the number of games similar that were "abandoned"

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes