Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I was gonna say as well given how the structure of the changelog is as follows

"
v1.1.0.4
  • 13 fully animated and voice acted cutscenes.
  • 13 collectable CGs.
  • Dozens of outfits, hairstyles, tattoos and more to collect
  • An engrossing, humorous story with likable and believable characters.
  • A unique mission system where you assist your spies on missions
It makes it feel like all collectable CGs for the album are available, also the concept I'm trying to wrap my head around was there was very visible lesbian content also repeatable at that in Orange trainer not really as much on that for Paprika..how come? Given I have watched the actual Totally Spies series and feel this game had potential to parodize it a lot more given the number of games similar that were "abandoned"
Hi there HBK, that's a good question! The answer unfortunately is simple. Animations are expensive and PT went grossly over budget. There is a lot of lesbian content there, but it's mostly still CGs and the spies having lesbian sex in the background of their cells.

For that reason I've decided not to add animations to my next game (unless we reach a stretch goal), but go back to the old style from Orange Trainer. I'm sad to see animations go, but they might've been a little too overambitious.

nightburn12

Jul 7, 2017
Hi there HBK, that's a good question! The answer unfortunately is simple. Animations are expensive and PT went grossly over budget. There is a lot of lesbian content there, but it's mostly still CGs and the spies having lesbian sex in the background of their cells.

For that reason I've decided not to add animations to my next game (unless we reach a stretch goal), but go back to the old style from Orange Trainer. I'm sad to see animations go, but they might've been a little too overambitious.
I'm actually kind of happy that they will be going since it allows for a more slower corruption of the girls with more variation within a scene. My favorite part of orange trainer was seeing how each scene changed with more corruption and how her facial reactions/actions in general changed. The lack of this put me off pt for a while.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I just hope the next game has actual CG for when they work jobs and changes based on how the girl's corruption is!

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018

so kinda unrelated but what universe yer going for next game?

dragonmaster

Jul 24, 2017
This depends on the last time you played it. If you started like 6 months ago, then I suggest starting a new game.
If you started when the game was launched, then I'm pretty sure you should have acces to all content (as long as you download the latest version). It's mostly just bugfixes though.

It's mostly just bugfixes from now on.

Right, you might want to download the latest version first (it's in my signature and it's free).
Boot it up and ingame go to bed and get to the next day. If this doesn't fix it we'll have to see where the problem lies.
NOTE: This fix will only be for if you didn't get the night time cutscene where Tim Scam is talking to the Mastermind about the gangs disbanding.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your help! I was able to use the Console Commands to override it

Reactions: Exiscoming

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I've decided not to add animations to my next game (unless we reach a stretch goal), but go back to the old style from Orange Trainer. I'm sad to see animations go, but they might've been a little too overambitious.
It's a shame to see the animations go, but getting a finished product in the first place is more important.
There's a graveyard of overambitious games that never got completed (and personally I think Paprika Trainer got a much better ending then Orange Trainer)
The good thing is that should your next game prove super successful you can always add in animations afterwards.

Reactions: Exiscoming

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I often see people vocalising their desire for animations so let me just say a counterclaim: I absolutely do not need animations in games.
I do not mind them, but they don't particularly elevate any of the scenes enough. At least not enough to warrant the strain it puts on content creators. They're almost exclusively responsible for most of the games I enjoy on this website slowing their production down significantly and I despise them for it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Paprika Trainer [v1.1.0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 866 MB
Original Size Mac: 832 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 198 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 164 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Ahhh man, no ending preg? Disappoint
No preg in this game, but I'm experimenting with (optional) breeding / preg in my next game.

Exiscoming
Can we have something like gallery mode?
Are you sure you need one? The ingame photobook is already a gallery and you can access the animations anytime you like after you've unlocked them. Oh or if you just mean a collection of all ingame scenes without playing the game, then I'm sure you can get someone to do that for you if you ask nicely in Request Sectopm.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
A Patreon that writes walkthroughs for Lewd games? That's so clever!
Greatly approve! Did you write a walkthrough for Paprika Trainer? And if so, could you send it to me?
I might have some feedback.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A Patreon that writes walkthroughs for Lewd games? That's so clever!
Greatly approve! Did you write a walkthrough for Paprika Trainer? And if so, could you send it to me?
I might have some feedback.
I didn't but I can check the game to see if it needs one.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes