cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this may seem like a stupid question but where do I change her clothes? I bought almost everything but I can't find out where do you dress them up outside of the mall when you already bought clothes
on map click items and then outfits.

Reactions: skiiii44

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hi there HBK, that's a good question! The answer unfortunately is simple. Animations are expensive and PT went grossly over budget. There is a lot of lesbian content there, but it's mostly still CGs and the spies having lesbian sex in the background of their cells.

For that reason I've decided not to add animations to my next game (unless we reach a stretch goal), but go back to the old style from Orange Trainer. I'm sad to see animations go, but they might've been a little too overambitious.
Hey Exiscoming I do recall those background scenes from a previous version and I've attempted after 20+ visiting Sam/Clover/Alex selecting never mind and repeating...I either have got spy not in room or just showering as my current game status is in the free roam a possible glitch when updating with current bug fixes thus somewhat having those back grounds become dormant?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hey Exiscoming I do recall those background scenes from a previous version and I've attempted after 20+ visiting Sam/Clover/Alex selecting never mind and repeating...I either have got spy not in room or just showering as my current game status is in the free roam a possible glitch when updating with current bug fixes thus somewhat having those back grounds become dormant?
Thank you for reporting this. So here's the thing.
1. They won't show up in freeroam mode cause of a bug.
2. They will show up during normal play after you've unlocked the sex animations.
3. The one in Alex's room will only show if you've got the desk active.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Thank you for reporting this. So here's the thing.
1. They won't show up in freeroam mode cause of a bug.
2. They will show up during normal play after you've unlocked the sex animations.
3. The one in Alex's room will only show if you've got the desk active.
Ah that makes sense I was getting slightly frustrated for the reason of nothing showing up after 20-30 or more clicks from the main base room to visiting cells. I'll double check my previous saves to see if I have one pre-free roam mode or I await a version releases to fix free roam bugs. Btw roughly how many of the bg scenes in their cells were there?? I recall for pairings there was 1-2 with Sam and Clover, one with Alex and Sam...I don't recall Clover with Alex or all gal threesome...although I may be wrong in the full recollection of it all

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game really good and fun have any game like this recomment plz

(gonna try Orange trainer)
those superhero adult games i have played formerly justice league* unlimited is best while others lack on few things (1 from mild idiocy by dev).

anyways better ask games to play on recommendations.

*currently something

Reactions: onepiece987
Oct 7, 2019
Oh hey, there's medicine that reduces breast size! Time to grind out those vines to mak-ah shit it doesn't work on anyone =(

Good game tho.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Exiscoming

Small math bugs I found

Still early in the game, when Clover comes home after unlocking the Punk Web as a mission location, she brings 150 Intel (scripted, not random), but when we get to next morning those Intel are not tallied

Also, early game, before New Guy receives milkshake book, if he decides to buy the weird milk and pay 100$, this amount is not subtracted from the total

Plus, if a player chooses to pay $100 (or $200, depending on earlier choice) instead of coming back the next day with a picture of agent in her server outfit in order to get the dildos quicker, they still have to wait as if they had chosen the “I'll come back” option

EDIT
Me again. When/if Sam comes back from Aces ans says she got money for holding a door, the screen says she gained $10, but when we do the math the next morning she actually gained $100

EDIT again
And another one: when Sam comes back from Spain, if she was encouraged to be flirty she has 100 Intel... except they are not tallied on the next morning...

Last edited:

Arxsh

Nov 12, 2018
Do anyone have the walkthrough of this game.... I just doesn't know what the next move in this game..

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes