HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Oh hey, there's medicine that reduces breast size! Time to grind out those vines to mak-ah shit it doesn't work on anyone =(

Good game tho.
Yeah it's kinda weird that the models start with medium-ish sized tits and the only compound to work for them is enlarging it's like for most games that people are fearful of there being handful sized titties lol oh well to each their own

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
If the game covers all of the fetishes that were in the show then I'm in. When you think about it that show feature so many tags that it's kinda unreal

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
The one missing on the first page is only available if you play at Christmas time. Read the last couple of pages of this thread, there's a workaround. There are no other missing pictures (13 in all)

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
I might be doing something wrong, I don't know, but I can't seem to select any locations on the mission screen. Playing on Android, anyone else having this issue?

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
@Exisconing Is it possible to bring back the gangs in free roam or is it pretty much just the milkshake bar in the postgame?

Last edited:

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
1. it's exiscoming
2. gangs are gone
Yes I know they’re gone lol, I ask because I want to see the public slut events from when the girls are undercover with the gangs, but by the time you get the last two slut levels the gangs are gone and thus the events are unavailable
I’ve tried to cheat the girls slut levels higher earlier in the game when the gangs exist but then I only get a message of ‘This Event is Unavailable’ presumably because it’s meant to happen later in the game.
So either I’ve made a mistake (Certainly possible) or some of the events that are in the game are completely unaccessible. So let me clarify, is it possible, either through cheats or console commands or through actual normal gameplay to see all of the public events or are some simply unavailable? Exiscoming

NiCAEA

Apr 26, 2018
start game while holding shift and g and go thru renderers until you find 1 which doesn't mess up.
I did that, still mess up. GL2 causes the menu look like that, ANGLE2 force me to change back the renderer. This could be my graphics problem, i read somewhere that this happen on AMD card. Mine pretty old, ancient maybe..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did that, still mess up. GL2 causes the menu look like that, ANGLE2 force me to change back the renderer. This could be my graphics problem, i read somewhere that this happen on AMD card. Mine pretty old, ancient maybe..
what os? try updating/reinstalling drivers.

PJT590

Jun 28, 2020
Hi everyone
First time posting here and i do have a question...
anybody got a save file for this version? [v1.1.0.4]
Please and Thank you in advance

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi everyone
First time posting here and i do have a question...
anybody got a save file for this version? [v1.1.0.4]
Please and Thank you in advance
why don't you play game yourself?

eablo

Sep 17, 2018
Hi I got problem with my game it got bug where I'm on mission and I can't move at all. number keys are working and i can use them from 1 to 3 but that's it I got to part when I can tit fuck clover, Can anyone send me save file? I got also all gadets for photos and capture second general at ace and got to rank 2 at second to gangs. Kim is working for me and Silva is recovering in milk bar.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi I got problem with my game it got bug where I'm on mission and I can't move at all. number keys are working and i can use them from 1 to 3 but that's it I got to part when I can tit fuck clover, Can anyone send me save file? I got also all gadets for photos and capture second general at ace and got to rank 2 at second to gangs. Kim is working for me and Silva is recovering in milk bar.
move mouse around to see spot to click.

Reactions: eablo

Czaczek

Sep 13, 2020
Hi, so I destroyed already Aces gang, but I cant progress in other two. I deafeted first boss in Drift Punk but I cant discover who's second one and in the outsiders I cant even discover who's the first one. Both gangs are locked on rank2

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes