cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, so I destroyed already Aces gang, but I cant progress in other two. I deafeted first boss in Drift Punk but I cant discover who's second one and in the outsiders I cant even discover who's the first one. Both gangs are locked on rank2
keep sending spies there are and wait next landgrab.

eablo

Sep 17, 2018
move mouse around to see spot to click.
you may not believe it, but I have already tried to do this, the character it has animations as if it was standing next to the armor, but actually standing on the edge of the screen I tried everything I could think of, even modifying the save using the save editor and trying to complete the missions using the game's source code

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
I am pretty sure I am stuck. Can't seem to capture the third Boss, the Aces one. pretty sure I did, but nothing happening. and the only thing I think I can do right now is go to the Prison, talk to Candy, and then I get ending credits. I have no idea how to start a quest for someone else, or how to get the third leader.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I am pretty sure I am stuck. Can't seem to capture the third Boss, the Aces one. pretty sure I did, but nothing happening. and the only thing I think I can do right now is go to the Prison, talk to Candy, and then I get ending credits. I have no idea how to start a quest for someone else, or how to get the third leader.
Yup, that sounds like a bug. Can you share your save file so I can figure out what went wrong and find a fix?

you may not believe it, but I have already tried to do this, the character it has animations as if it was standing next to the armor, but actually standing on the edge of the screen I tried everything I could think of, even modifying the save using the save editor and trying to complete the missions using the game's source code
This hasn't been reported this way before. Could you share your save file so I could have a look at it?

Hi, so I destroyed already Aces gang, but I cant progress in other two. I deafeted first boss in Drift Punk but I cant discover who's second one and in the outsiders I cant even discover who's the first one. Both gangs are locked on rank2
Have you been participating in Landgrabs to reveal the Lt. identities? Capture Agents using the Hypno Earrings on missions, then break them free of their nanobot control at your base. Then when a landgrab happens, send them to fight the different gangs in town.

eablo

Sep 17, 2018
Yup, that sounds like a bug. Can you share your save file so I can figure out what went wrong and find a fix?

This hasn't been reported this way before. Could you share your save file so I could have a look at it?

Have you been participating in Landgrabs to reveal the Lt. identities? Capture Agents using the Hypno Earrings on missions, then break them free of their nanobot control at your base. Then when a landgrab happens, send them to fight the different gangs in town.

I don't know if you can start it because I can't start the game

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I don't know if you can start it because I can't start the game
So I'm not sure what happened, but you are indeed stuck. Luckily you can easily scroll the mouse wheel to go back to the previous position. Testing it, that fixed it for me.

>Can't start the game
If the game doesn't boot up for you anymore. Try this:

There's a possible fix for it, but it requires you to go into your appdata. I can tell you what to do, however let me throw up this disclaimer first:

*Disclaimer: Only go into your appdata if you know what you're doing. I'm not responsible if you damage your computer in any way.

1. Go into your appdata > renpy > PaprikaTrainer2 folder and delete the 'persistant' file.
2. Try booting up the game now. This seems to have fixed it for the people I spoke to.

Reactions: eablo

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
as far as I got on my run, before noticing errors
Thank you for including your save file. That was very useful. Okay, here's the fix:

1. Open the developer console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

task16Stage = 4

3. Press enter and then type:

jump task16

4. Press enter. This should automatically take you to the next scene of the story and help fix the bug.
I'll be releasing a fix for this somewhere in the future.

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
Thank you for including your save file. That was very useful. Okay, here's the fix:

1. Open the developer console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

task16Stage = 4

3. Press enter and then type:

jump task16

4. Press enter. This should automatically take you to the next scene of the story and help fix the bug.
I'll be releasing a fix for this somewhere in the future.
thanks for the help, that indeed made it possible to finish the game. any clue on how this could happen though? just out of curiosity

mogetsu

Dec 23, 2019
i discovered this game today and im really enjoying it. the developer mentioned a new game hes working on, anybody know the name?

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
Sam just came back from Spain and i got the message some clothing was unlocked, but i couldn't find it in the store. where do i get it?
I also got the request for an orange thong but i can't find it.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes