salvesalvino

Aug 12, 2018
Hi, I've encountered a kind of game breaking bug, here is the save of right before I receive it, this is right after I say yes to give up (late game)

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I've encountered a kind of game breaking bug, here is the save of right before I receive it, this is right after I say yes to give up (late game)
Hah, that's a scene that almost noone gets to see! Thanks for reporting, I'll release a patch somewhere in the future.
For now, the only thing you can do is use your mouse wheel to scroll back to the previous menu and pick a different choice.

hmmmmmmmmm69

Mar 6, 2019
Great game, Beautifull art, dont really get the character design for Silva.
Either wrap her up in leaves OR the white cloth stripes. The combo just looks silly.

salvesalvino

Aug 12, 2018
At the end of the day it's a great game, you have less sexy content than orange trainer, but a lot more fun with all the written interactions, I'd advise to let the player "enable" the strip club and the gangs in the free roaming mode so that you can go back to content that you may have missed during the game (for example I didn't make a strip club thinking that i could just do it later after having finished the story(I couldn't), or I almost never sent spies to locations different than their main).
Also the hallowen decorations for the event are really pixelly and they kinda ruin the immersion, luckily i had already finished the game when they got activated.

Dec 2, 2020
I would love to see some fellatio animations in the nanobot control options.. sadly the game has already been completed. What are the chances of the dev putting some of those? It would take a miracle to happen, probably. Well, never say never

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I would love to see some fellatio animations in the nanobot control options.. sadly the game has already been completed. What are the chances of the dev putting some of those? It would take a miracle to happen, probably. Well, never say never
Hiya, originally I had a fellatio animation planned, but unfortunately had to scrap it due to a number of reasons. There is a still animation of the girls giving a blowjob though.

Dec 2, 2020
Hiya, originally I had a fellatio animation planned, but unfortunately had to scrap it due to a number of reasons. There is a still animation of the girls giving a blowjob though.
Animations of the girls giving blowjob? Which part? I mean which scene in the game? I finished the game more than 4 times i think but never encountered a scene with animations like that.. only a pic of the four of them but not animated..

Shadowtalker

Mar 8, 2019
I'm playing on the official Android version but I can't seem to use the spy glasses, I have no problem using the other two tools before it but whenever I click on the glasses the tool screen just goes back down

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Animations of the girls giving blowjob? Which part? I mean which scene in the game? I finished the game more than 4 times i think but never encountered a scene with animations like that.. only a pic of the four of them but not animated..
Sorry I meant still image. You are correct, there is no blowjob animation.

valinski

Oct 21, 2021
had a bug where the picture quest got removed from the menu after doing the first one of the second set (sybian) anyone know what the part 9(leg cuffs) requirement is?

Dec 2, 2020
Sorry I meant still image. You are correct, there is no blowjob animation.
i had to play it again to check if I missed something like that and ended up bursting out laughing(again) cause of the crazy MC.. haha..

"Would a crazy guy do this?"
You start doing karate chops in the air

Hahaha that kept me laughing for the rest of the night

Reactions: Testerguy19

pdoughnut

Apr 15, 2018
I need some help. I have the Outsiders at Rank 2, but their lieutenant doesn't show up. I've run like 3 missions through the carnival but I never run into the lieutenant, and I haven't gotten any sort of prompt about them. The meters for Drift Punks and Outsiders have been maxed at rank 2 for a long time. I actually finished the Aces entirely.

I don't know how to advance as I need to capture the 1st lieutenant of the Outsiders but I don't know how to trigger it.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes